[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 311 KB, 1000x1000, red-wojak-melting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18648213 No.18648213 [Reply] [Original]

I've been reading C. G. Jung and trying to interpret my dreams, but they're always so fucking wild that I can't even begin to get an idea. Any tips?

Dreams in psychology books:
>a man sees a white dove and his mother shoots it

My dreams:
>using tcl and tgm console commands to explore a forested mountain, end up gazing at maggots on a hill and get murdered by robot yeti in his mountain top mansion
>destroy a party loft with a grasshopper and get sent to shapeshifter jail, where I end up sleeping with multiple women
>Spiderman steals my Playstation so I go after him flying into outer space. I catch him and beat him up with a baseball bat, with the help of an animated cactus

I'm not trying to come off as SU RUNDUM xD, these are genuine dreams I had.

>> No.18648247

I had a dream where I was in my childhood home and was desperate to hide a decapitated head that I presumably was responsible for. I didn't remember doing the killing in the dream and I felt extreme dread/guilt. However, in the dream, I learned this was the second time this happened. Any analysis or interpretations as to what this could mean? The head was wrapped and clean if that matters at all.

>> No.18648255

Dream moods dot com

>> No.18648281

>reading C. G. Jung
don't
>trying to interpret my dreams
don't

Jung and Freud are one of the biggest bullshit authors out there. Especially Jung with his collective unconscious bullshit, it's like it's straight out of new age animated video.

If you are interested in your dreams make a dream diary, and maybe try to get into lucid dreaming. At least that's fun. You'll be amazed how much more details you start to remember if you write them down.

>> No.18648314

>>18648213
>>>/x/
Dreams are electro-biochemistry

>> No.18648361

>>18648314
Your opinion on dreams is electro-biochemistry

>> No.18648689

>>18648281
This is also what I thought when I was 19 but there really is more out there when you become receptive towards it.