[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 11 KB, 200x225, 200px-Lagrange_portrait.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18645902 No.18645902 [Reply] [Original]

Real intellectuals abstain from sex until the age of 30.
If you had sex before 30, I'm sorry but you're never going to make it. Enjoy your animalistic filth.

>> No.18645912

>>18645902
What if you haven't had sex, but you've janked the meatus to degenerate shit.

>> No.18645918

>>18645902
eating your mom's pussy ANIMAL filth style

>> No.18645920

>>18645918
Filthy habits beget a filthy mind. Not funny, not creative, not intelligent, just filthy. Ew.
>>18645912
You should stop doing it. Only do it to relieve the tension once in a while without fantasies.

>> No.18645929

>>18645920
I enjoyed deep diving in your mom's FILTHY ASS

>> No.18645942

Do you have someone specific in mind with this. Only long term virgins i can think of are Althusser, Newton, and probably Kant. And the latter two probably never fucked at all.

>> No.18645950

>>18645902
>married
>enjoying the body and mind of my life’s partner
>>>>>>not the supreme life and intellectual experience
cringe

>> No.18645999

>>18645950
>>enjoying the body and mind of my life’s partner
wow bro thats very animalistic filth, ew

>> No.18646025

i agree, but i don't have choice

>> No.18646045

>>18645942
It can't be proved but Plato and Plotinus strike me as virgins.

>> No.18646054

>>18645902
Imagine never knowing the feel of young nubile pussy during your informative years. There is nothing more passionate and therefore beautiful

>> No.18646090

>>18646045
boypussy doesn't count?

>> No.18646803

I tried talking to a girl at wagie cagie. After a few days she made this face at me and basically threw her pussy at another guy. I'm 34 years old and I get off by paying camgirls to masturbate and say my name. I've had one short story and one poem published and I'm taking a community college philosophy class.

>> No.18647117

>>18645902
I just realized my mathematician friend I had a falling out with looks just like Lagrange. Shieet I shoulda simped for his good will instead of walking out like some super based sigma asshole Chad.

>> No.18647135

>>18646054
Based and Houellebecq-pilled

>> No.18647355

>>18645902
Whatever you have to tell yourself to cope anon

>> No.18647362

>>18646045
Plotinus literally lived under the tutelage of a mommy gf and suckled on his maid's breasts until age 7. I'm not making this up.

>> No.18647523

>>18647362
Tell us more anon

>> No.18648485

>>18647523
From Porphyry's Life of Plotinus:
>He, however, quite spontaneously offered information about himself when he was in company, such as the fact that he used to go to his nurse, bare her breasts and ask to suckle even when he was 7 years old and going into school. He was, however, shamed into stopping when she once called him an obnoxious brat.
>Plotinus also attracted women who were devoted to philosophy. There was Geminam in whose house he lived, and her daughter, who like her mother was also called Gemina etc.

>> No.18648558

>>18648485
>tfw you sublimate your longing for the unity with the breast into philosophy about the One
plotinus is the proto-cummer, no matter how opaque and abstract his philosophy is

>> No.18648612
File: 107 KB, 1080x1350, 1617221586103.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18646054
This 100%. The true patrician choice would be enjoying prime teen pussy until you turn 21 or so and not bothering with women at all afterwards.

You get to enjoy young love and fucking when their bodies are tight and are actually interested in you rather than in things you can provide for them. Then you can focus solely on your intellectual pursuits without regrests instead of putting up with ageing dishonest parasites.

>> No.18648625

>>18648612
>and are actually interested in you
Not really, anon. Human females start to really be interested in the mechanics of sex (and not just mindfucking) around 40.

>> No.18648642

>>18645902
This is what the greatest author in the english language has to say about your theory:

>My sweet little whorish Nora,
>I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.
>You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over me with a whore’s glow in your slumbrous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometime too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your hot drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.
>Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.

>> No.18648648

>>18648612
I'm 25 and I found my qtpie first gf when I was 17 and we were each others first but we broke up and I'm looking for the same experience. This shit is eating me from the inside, because all of the girls I've met since have this scheming mindset, where they dont really care about the relation with you only about what you bring to the table, which is exhausting since you have to fake your persona. I really wish age of consent was 12-13 everywhere. I feel men like me that just want a pure relationship are the most repressed group today (I type it out as a joke, but it has truth in it).

>> No.18648670

>>18648625
>17
>hormonal and passionate, capable of genuine (and superficial) infatuation for the boys she likes
>27
>jaded with tons of emotional baggage, banged over twenty dudes and looks for someone reliable and financially secure
>37
>starts appreciating sex itself for what it is, but no one cares anymore, has an affair with yoga instructor

>> No.18648692

>>18648648
>because all of the girls I've met since have this scheming mindset
Yeah, can confirm this from experience. After certain age (usually by the time they finish college) women already had so much sex with uncommitted partners that they become thoroughly cynical, incapable of emotional bonding. You're just a material provider to them.

>> No.18649081

bumpb