[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 25 KB, 316x422, patch2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1862503 No.1862503 [Reply] [Original]

manvsnovel.wordpress.com

A blog I've been writing for class. I thought some of you would appreciate it. Much love,

The Boy That Can Enjoy Invisibility

>> No.1862516

>>1862503
I expected to hate it, but I don't. Good job, OP.

>> No.1862527

Definitely improving from the first entry (which was a bit off-putting) I've bookmarked it so I'll carry on reading provided I remember to check it.

>> No.1862528

>>1862516

Thanks, I welcome comments. Especially from members of this board [you all tend to be the more insightful batch of 4chan].

>> No.1862602

>>1862527

Yeah, always a rocky start. Thanks for bookmarking me. I'm blatantly ripping off cracked.com's template, but some might consider that flattery...

>> No.1862624

>>1862602
ripping off Cracked can't be a bad thing given its popularity (although they do have some shitty writers now)

>> No.1862755

>>1862503
Wonderful work. It's refreshing to see another person who seas clearly. Keep your eye's blooming.

Also, that "sea" wasn't a typo.

>> No.1862774

Cracked is probably too popular to get away with it at anything greater than a blog level, but practice is practice.

>>1862624
They really do. I go there every time I hear David Wong wrote an article, because his writing style is fucking hilarious, but all he does these days is shit about video games. I want Dave and John and the Temple of X'thununhuhuuxyxyxyx or whatever he called it.

>> No.1863500

not bad

>> No.1863694

I'm reading Gravity's Rainbow and Ulysses both for the first time right now, and considering how much you talk about those two books you figure I'd be really happy, but for one reason or another I actually found it to be a bit stifling.

If you branched out a bit more from just the sorts of classic books everyone knows and respects I think it could be a lot more interesting, because I feel like when you talk about books like these you're not really providing a perspective that hasn't been done before.