[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 5 KB, 225x225, write.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18546291 No.18546291 [Reply] [Original]

don't think. just hop the fuck in here and write something

>> No.18546309

>>18546291

>There it was, the great Landwhale. A... Well not majestic, but certainly a beast to behold. Watch her roll forth across the pavement, cracking the road beneath her massive doughy frame. See her moan and let loose her whale song, causing the others from their homes to roll out and join her pod.
>My name is Jamal Lamaj Tan Cubo-nock, and I am the Landwhale Hunter.

>> No.18546332

twinks

>> No.18546334

>>18546291
please hurt me

>> No.18546353

>>18546332
No.

>> No.18546371
File: 53 KB, 500x936, Lime Fanta.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In my dream last night there was a mini fridge full of lime Fanta.
I've never seen or had lime Fanta in my life so naturally I was intrigued.
But as soon as I took a sip of the Fanta all I could taste was orange.
Confused, I look down at the can and it changes into a standard orange Fanta, seamlessly, like a chameleon changing colors.
It is also important to note that all the Fantas in the fridge were still lime.
Despite this trickery I remain completely unbothered and continue enjoying the now orange Fanta.

If anyone has any interpretations I would be delighted to hear them.

>> No.18546422

Uh. I'm uh suffering.

>> No.18546432

verybody climbs up high then falls real far
A little is all it takes
A little is all it takes
Everybody climbs up high then falls real far
And I don't know what to say
I don't know what to say
I don't know what to say when people come apart
The road is long, the road is dark
And these are just the words to somebody else's song

>> No.18546439

She cant take anymore
anymore
she put her hands on her knees and she shat
on the floor

>> No.18546449

>>18546371
It's quite clear. You are a cuckold. You had expectations for fidelity in a relationship, but when those expectations were betrayed, you nevertheless happily continued in the relationship despite the betrayal.

>> No.18546453

>>18546291
These threads are absolutely based

>> No.18546457

uhguddy squnglebunk
peaknuckledybuck chungle
fungle qung brickelbank
pro quabbledy qung fungle

>> No.18546507

>>18546422
suffering from what
>>18546449
interesting
>>18546453
thanks

>> No.18546704
File: 185 KB, 1050x550, 1615807453149.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Hey man do you mind if I sit here?"

"Dericious!" I looked up and said to the chinese waiter in response to his query (I could not decipher his savage eastern tongue but I responded as though I understood, so as not to insult him). He walked away with what I assume was a pleased look on his face, I can never tell with those chaps. The food wasn't actually dericious mind you. The disgusting mashing of meats between two loaves of rounded eastern bread was something only a vile oriental mind could concoct, but I could not bring myself to dishonor him by insulting the food prepared by his clan. I'm not quite sure where I read it, but I'm positive someone said somewhere that too many negative reviews on a chinaman's eatery will force the poor chaps to take their own lives (called "senpukyaku" in their tongue).

So I reticently choked down every last bit of that bizarre eastern slop, for the sake of the celestial family who probably owned the establishment, for without my patronage and approval they would likely regress back to whatever opium den they were spawned in. When I had finished, I rose and bowed to the yellow woman at reception (probably the mother or some or matronly relative of the previous bloke, the facial similarity was uncanny) and offered a prayer to their strange chinese god (a rather handsome chap who appeared to be fond of oriental women's makeup) whose jovial statue welcomed all at the front of the restaurant.

I will not be eating here again, but I will not withhold patronage of chinaman eateries in the future because of it. I learned a great deal about their culture on this day, and I wish these savage chinks all the best in their business ventures. For now, though, I would say that this "McDonald's" is honestly a 3/5 eatery at best.

>> No.18546884

flowery

>> No.18546936

There is a sore on
My left ass cheek, it is red
It is infected

>> No.18546957

Should I kill myself tonight?

>> No.18546975

Forgive yourself

>> No.18547005

I hate old ladies
What is the issue Karen?
Die in a fire

>> No.18547021

I think the nipple abuse I perform in my self bondage sessions is a form of self harm. I used to cut myself. I think I carried over self abuse into sexual areas for similar purposes

>> No.18547065

>>18547005
You’re an idiot

>> No.18547099

God made us mortals. The Devil rebelled because he wanted eternal life. Life after death is anti-human.

>> No.18547114

I am too cool to live my life. Life is like, gay, bro.

>> No.18547139

>>18547099
>The Devil rebelled because he wanted eternal life.
The devil already had eternal life

>> No.18547153

already a thread for this
>>18540242

>> No.18547158

All Marxfags should be banned.

>> No.18547161

>>18547153
>anime OP

>> No.18547332

>>18546291
"I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST, I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST" the foul smelling, ragged homeless man raged at no one in particular. He was soon shut up by a passing police officer who bashed his mad mouth with a baton.

>> No.18547601

>>18546936
how did that happen
>>18546957
you shouldnt
>>18547005
what happened
>>18547021
interesting. do you enjoy the nipple abuse?
>>18547153
yea but those ones suck. mine are better.
i actually read everything you guys write and interact with you guys as much as i can. plus my threads dont care about whats on your mind, i just want you to write. also those threads have anime pics.
>>18547332
nice

>> No.18547739

>>18547601
>do you enjoy the nipple abuse?
Yes. Its a fetish I didn't know I had until I got my first gf. I much preferred abusing her nipples, but now I like to do it to mine in some autoerotic performance. If I had a gf again I think I would stop abusing mine and just abuse hers. I am afraid to get another gf because I feel like i'm absuive. I only ever hurt my ex in sexual rituals and made sure I had full consent to do it. She said she enjoyed it but it never felt right. I don't know how sincere she was or if maybe she just didn't know any better. I'm starting to think bdsm is just a form of self harm and domestic abuse.

>> No.18547787

Jesus Christ. Stop shitting up /lit/ with this bullshit. We already have a thread for that, it’s called write what’s on your mind. We don’t need a second for this bullshit.

>> No.18547800
File: 14 KB, 300x100, lit2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18547787
Where else can I anonymously blogpost?

>> No.18547803

>>18547800
>>18540242

>> No.18547842

>>18546291
If there's one thing I truly despise, it has got to be women. No other creature on God's green Earth could summon the same extent of pure, seething disdain that women manage to elicit within me. A creature so stupid, so feeble, so universally unrespectable, is also the end game for most of mankind. The ultimate goal; a warm, 16-22 year old body. And then, then you're just left with its soul. The body withers but the soul remains. Men realise their folly but it's too late, years of Shakespearean propaganda have brainwashed them into adopting the noble belief to stay and tend to this fraile wildebeest. They defend other women equally, they fight wars for them, they break friendships as old as themselves... and for what? A warm hole? I cannot fathom why any man would let one of these creatures try correct him; correct what? What imperfection he has have been smoothened out by his friends over the course of their heretofore inseperable journey, and now the woman comes in and takes her prey. We listened to them, we listened because other men told us to. Liars and charlatans. I truly despise women, to my very core I cannot respect them, at best they are a short resoite for me, like a can of cola; I may down one every now and again, but please stop me if I start drinking fizzy drink every day. Woman is sugar for the soul.

>> No.18547846

I awoke this morning to a loud ruckus. The quaint paleness of the afternoon fog looming just outside the window as I groggily arose from my bed to hear what was happening.

“You knew he was a faggot,” screamed a woman from the apartment room above me. I could surmise that she was both very obese, and very black from the tone of her voice. Sighing, I sauntered to the kitchen where I turned on the stove to prepare some herbal tea for myself, the stomping and hollering from the large black woman continuing from upstairs.

Minutes later, when the high pitched whistle of the pot containing the hot water for my tea signaled, I heard another shriek from upstairs.

“What the fuck is that motherfucking noise,” cried the woman. She must’ve heard me making tea. I sighed to myself again, cursing slavery. Not for the moral, cosmic horror of it, but for the fact that it had now subjected me to deal with the maddening yammering of this bassy-voiced black woman.

It had to have been a Monday.

>> No.18547897

>>18547739
Honestly I think about that sometimes too. Tough topic. Regardless of how consensual it is, its a fetish that stems from fucked up childhoods and its probably not healthy.
>>18547787
No. Fuck you. Mine are better and I intend on taking over.
>>18547800
right here buddy.
>>18547842
You are troubled. Be good and your life will be good.
>>18547846
What kind of tea

>> No.18547937

And lo and behold, the man was upon him like one of those black hearted mongrels you see these days, the kind that wonders around, collarless, looking for it's next meal. His teeth, bared and snarling, let forth bitter, vicious words, spittle flying forth from his mouth as he did so. The other man, now filled with fear, backed up - and yet doggedly, the first man continued, his rage ever growing. His finger, crooked cruel, began to jam at the chest of the second man, puncturing him like fangs through a wet paper bag. He began to deflate, it seemed, crawling up with his back to the wall, the desperation in his eyes transforming into pain as the words worked their way to his heart. A bitter and disgusting treatment for a heart that, although not perfect, deserved an altogether different judgement.

>> No.18547957

>>18546291
Rate my writing
[reddit spacing]
Dear diary, the tempest sends more wind from its volatile core, but by the time they reach my vicinity, they are nothing but a light breeze. The dark sky in this gentle night, its beloved stars signal the equilibrium of the universe by their sublime, silent lustres and a mystique of the night's air leaves me glued to my chair. "O' Night! O' Sublime Sky".

>> No.18547962

>>18547937
Reading it over, it needs some work for sure, since teeth can't snarl per se, and I messed up on some punctuation (crooked, cruel)
That being said, I did it in a minute or two. D-don't judge me too hard, anons

>> No.18547972

>>18547937
Don't know if that was your intention, but this needs more structure/context

>> No.18548097

>>18547972
Oh, definitely.
I saw don't think just write and was like "aye, I'll just go for a sentence or two."

>> No.18548135

Fuck women, enslave niggers, kill Jews.

>> No.18548139

>>18546291
bnloiwjefpoiawej fwoainvpoai wjvwa bloopy bplwefojwoefijo fuck fuck jweoifjweafpionbieworbj

>> No.18548224

jannies deleted my sneed thread 3 months ago and I'm still fucking sneeded off right now

>> No.18548246

>>18548224
yea fuck the /lit/ jannies they always give me 3day bans for such small things. i dont even do anything hateful

>> No.18548259
File: 158 KB, 723x666, 022.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18546332
>>18546353
Yes.

>> No.18548271

>>18546291
I want to but I don't know how. It's like I'm a want-machine which can't do naught but want. I am want and wanting; but there is no one to want, and often nothing really wanted. It's like I want to want, and want to have, have want and wanting, but nothing besides. It's infuriating.

I want to live in a studio apartment in Berlin and get paid for existing, or have a farm in the Swiss Alps.

>> No.18548278

>>18548246
I've never been banned from /lit/ and I almost exclusively shit post

>> No.18548289

>>18546291
Jews didnt like that Christ didnt observe the Sabbath for example, saw no import in it. Where to Jews they consider keeping the Sabbath VERY important, as it ties the family together, which ties the community together, which ties their faith together, and forms Eternal Israel
[6:56 PM]
Christ understood the universality of his religion would rend fathers from their sons and brothers from their brothers.
[6:56 PM]
Jews didnt like that
[7:01 PM]
ALSO, Jews are obsessed with how things are ON EARTH, they are much more interested than Christians in maintaining Eternal Israel on the face of the planet, they believe that they are Gods Kingdom, and that God has taught them how to be through the Torrah,
Christ was like "fuck that, afterlife"(edited)
I kept thinking "wow the guys on the server are a lot like Jews!"
while i was reading it.

>> No.18548292

>>18548278
so unfair

>> No.18548306

We are witnessing /b/ colonize /lit/ real time in this thread.

>> No.18548385

The path had mines all over: on floor there is sticks, stones, snakes and squirrels: alive or dead, they bear fangs against the tiers. The bushes and trees however take a much more active role: slapping the rider, costing their limbs in a crusade against careless humans. This time, the vengeful hands slapped the rider out, crashing the bike to a river. 1 tree, 0 man.

>> No.18548386

I just wanna go fast.

>> No.18548402

>>18548306
i think its safe to say that /b/ and /pol/ have colonized the majority of this entire website
>>18548385
i liked this
>>18548386
i wish i could bhop in real life

>> No.18548479

I had a day off today. I meant to read all day. I got a little bit of reading in. But I spent the last 6 hours posting here. What the fuck is wrong with me

>> No.18548486

>>18546291
ok
>>18546332
gay
>>18548479
just turn the computer off then

>> No.18548499

>>18546291
Robert's got a quick hand
He'll look around the room he won't tell you his plan
He's got a rolled cigarette
Hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid
Yeah, he found a six shooter gun
In his dad's closet, in a box of fun things
And I don't even know what
But he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you
All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run, outrun my gun
You better run, better run faster than my bullet
Daddy works a long day
He's coming home late, yeah, he's coming home late
And he's bringing me a surprise
Cause dinner's in the kitchen and it's packed in ice
I've waited for a long time
Yeah, the slight of my hand is now a quick pull trigger
I reason with my cigarette
Then say your hair's on fire
You must have lost your wits, yeah

>> No.18548505

>>18548499
Great song

>> No.18548562

>>18548499
So the retard used a revolver to shoot up his school. Dumb

>> No.18548619

>>18546291

I can not write, I can not draw, I can not create as those I try to learn from. Words, I never grasp the right words! The form is wrong! I'm in a box! I'm in a box while a distant me looks inside and knows I'm running out of time and tools to find a way out!

>> No.18548633

>>18548619
you can write :)

>> No.18548700

It was something of a slow month for him, day in and out watching the shoes on the streets from his private fissure in the city. He stretched his hands out over the rock and shifted to try and make his injury-ridden body more comfortable. In a way he was happy he had to stay wrapped up in tight bandages like some low-budget maniac in a horror movie. All that gauze was like a blanket of sorts.

It was hours before he was able to creep out, another customer to visit beckoned him. He checked his reflection in a store window and took a few more steps before leaping up the side of a building and slipping under the window of an apartment. All the lights were out but he did not stumble over any of the upturned furniture. He was sure-footed as he'd always been. The wooden creaky floors gave no alert to his presence, for someone with no weight makes no impact on the physical.

The woman was lying, eyes fluttering with exhaustion, next to a shattered mirror. Her bed now empty and cold, she longed for times when the world seemed intact.

He took a seat on her headboard and looked down at her. Finally, someone who would not cause another wound to open.

He reached in his blue suit pocket and pulled out a few grains of sand, stretching out to let it trail and avalanch out of his hand into her eyes. She did the rest, drifting off into sleep. He almost left, wanting to admire the water in the city before someone, if anyone, could sleep and dream.

He propped up his umbrella above her, stuffing the rest into his back pocket before dusting himself off and climbing through the vents to the outside lights. He rubbed his eyes and yawned out of imitation of his favorite dreamers.

Of course many animals dreamed, he even provided brief sensations to insects, but only humans knew who he was... or at least he thought they did. Often he just wished for someone to talk to, if he could talk. With a final stretch, he landed on the streets. Two more last steps, he was halfway across the waters.