[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 11 KB, 1200x1200, a12e980c2a7017a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18454936 No.18454936 [Reply] [Original]

Some of the books I plan to write take place outside of my country, would I get bashed for cultural appropriation if every time I published a book I changed my name according to the country where most of the plot takes place? I'd still keep my original name just add a foreign tune to it:

For example, let's say my name is Honour Ballsack

The book takes place in Russia, so I publish it as Honour Ballsackovski. A week later I public a book taking place in Germany, so I publish it as Honour Ballsackeit.
Will the liberals ask for my head? I'm a minority

>> No.18454943

>>18454936
If you're a European white minority or latino you'll still get blasted, liberals will only stop to black people, Arabs and only certain Asians

>> No.18454948

Lmaoooo you twelve nigga you aint finna publish any.

Also, worrying about cultural appropriation will do nothing but hinder your creativity via producing anxieties, but since we're on the chan i assume you're trolling about cultural appropriation anxiety - in which case reread the first paragraph of this message

>> No.18454972
File: 437 KB, 1036x640, KENNY LIX C II.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18454936

IF YOU ARE SO PREOCCUPIED WITH BEING «POLITICALLY CORRECT», AND ARE IN A PERPETUAL STATE OF DREAD AT ANY POTENTIAL REACTIONS FROM GLOBALIST ENERGUMENOI AT SOME UNINTENTIONAL «TRANSGRESSION» IN YOUR WORK, YOU SHOULD STOP WRITING ANYTHING BEYOND BLOGPOSTS, AND BOARDPOSTS, BECAUSE YOU ARE A PUSILLANIMOUS, OVERSOCIALIZED IDIOT WHO MOST PROBABLY IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST.