[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 31 KB, 601x508, DutP5IZWkAIniI-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18433596 No.18433596 [Reply] [Original]

>So if I keep my secret to myself, I do so partly for safety's sake and partly because I do not want to burden anyone else. Ingrid knows only that should I disappear, she might receive a call from me. She is familiar with the bird shack to which I would summon her, but not the acacia grove. That is where my own domain actually begins.
>I do not intend to stir for another six months; my phonophore is switched on for reception only during the quarter hour of news. This measure, too, is prompted solely by caution, for I am not curious, since the politics in Eumeswil cannot possibly improve.
>Living without a woman for six months should not be difficult; in the Casbah we are trained along these lines. I have noticed that dreams are not only refined but also morevivid if a man puts restraints on himself.
haha woah ernst junger jeez 6 months haha imagine if you hadn't been with a woman in 25 years woah haha that would be hilarious haha

>> No.18433610

>>18433596
hang in there dumbass.

>> No.18433626

>>18433596
I sort of doubt any relationship or lack thereof with women would be as affecting as wading through blood and bone in the somme, hurling hand grenades from trench to trench and fighting for you life with pistol and club

>> No.18433657

>>18433626
How will I ever know without doing both?