[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 6293619064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18394548 No.18394548[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>be me
>finished work on Friday evening
>lie in bed to retain my energy
>go driving outside, drinking coffee, browsing internet on phone
>go to gym and lift heavy weights
>waste rest of waking hours in internet, sleep
>woke up at 8.30 am
>browsed internet, lied in bed more
>drove around, drank coffee and read in car
>ate regular food and junk food
>went for a medium length walk in the hot sun; was demoralised after seeing so many Staceys
>went jogging
>watched tennis and ate some more junk food
>lying in bed, will read and then sleep

When I walked outside the gym yesterday evening it was still warm and I realised it was June and summer had started. It felt like when a video game character is walking at the end of a cutscene and then it switches to gameplay and the level starts.

I looked through my bank balance history this morning and the story was mostly as I remembered it. I had lots of money as a student and wasted it all at a rate so fast that my part time jobs were mostly pointless. I paid zero attention to money. At some points during my no work job in London I had a negative bank balance at the end of the month. I saw how many times I had asked my parents to send me extra money. I think I only felt ashamed during the first 2 or 3 times. But I think the waste of time during that period definitely hurts more. My jobs were all so pointless. My first London one especially was humiliating now that I think of it. If I was one of my coworkers I'd think that I was doomed and low IQ.

There was no grand epiphany that stopped the above issues. I simply managed to pass a job interview process for a career track job, was given more responsibility at work, and corona allowed me to save much more money.

I'm worried at how badly my ugliness and my quiet, non-normie demeanour may be hurting my career prospects. Seeing normies at work interacting is demoralising.

>> No.18394787

>demoralized by looking at women

Get a fucking grip, mate

>> No.18394795

>be me
>think about the fact that Butterfly decided to literally suck my dick in front of everyone, she decided to do that, can't stop thinking about it
>spend the whole day thinking about it
>everywhere I go I have a fount of confidence in my entire being

:3

>> No.18395049

>>18394795
what the fuck are you talking about and where did you come from

>> No.18395055

>>18395049
I'm on /lit/ :3

>> No.18395060

>>18395055
how did butterfly suck your dick through the internet

>> No.18395116

>>18395060
I mean, she was on here last night, and I would ask her to post sensual things and stuff and I SWEAR TO GOD, right after I did that, she posted some stuff about her using her tongue and everything.

She was making posts about being really horny and 'resles' and stuff. It was fascinating, she's wild man. :3

>> No.18395224

>>18394548
>If I was one of my coworkers I'd think that I was doomed and low IQ.
this is unironically how everyone sees you

>> No.18395237

>>18394548
>his parents just send him money like over ten times

Stop :3