[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 250 KB, 266x243, Sienimies.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18326459 No.18326459 [Reply] [Original]

If I post a snippets of my work and vision (of my project); will /lit/ give me some feedback?

>> No.18326801

>>18326459
i wanna read it

>> No.18326893

>>18326459
yeah post it bro im waiting

>> No.18326966
File: 771 KB, 970x545, feelsangerman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18326801
>>18326893
Sorry lads, I was AFK. This is part of a journal of a meta character.

Mother Tellus weeps, her mortal children have fallen. In their lust for power they have gone back in time to what the young would call old, what the old would call ancient and what the ancient calls a myth... If I had to simplify it somehow, I remember the words of a riding desert warrior on my eternal journey: "...My world is fire and blood.", his steed a black mechanical beast and his eyes filled with pain. Perhaps in one way or another we are stuck in his shoes, our souls and our humanity shattered to the point that the only thing left is that primal instinct; the will to survive. We refuse to die even if Anubis, Nemesis, Jupiter, Raguel or Tuoni and Tuonetar themselves would demand that of us, I, if any can testify to that over the ages of time. However, having said all that it's clear that the world and the time we knew... It does not exist anymore. The memory of that yesterday will fade, withering away like everything must in due course. We only know this endless conflict, which I will struggle through as I always have, through war and death. Through hopes and dreams. Through pain and love, through the begining and the end.

My name is Æreton The Wanderluster, welcome to "Dark Tomorrow".

Yucatán, 22nd of April, 2048

>> No.18327178
File: 1.70 MB, 320x294, Gangsta Gecko.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18326966
Another one of same nature.

Though the world crumbled, the rise of I.C.S.N.H. from it's ashes didn't surprise me. But what in turn did, was exactly how fast it happened. "Rome wasn't built in a day." I remember people saying back in the days, oh how wrong they were... New Heliopolis; a city-state, heavenly paradise, fiery hell and a gray filled purgatory, which was built in the north, to the very edge of the new world, near Hudson's Bay. This marvellous wonder of technology and architecture is perhaps the only place in the bosom of mother Tellus we can call "normal", regardless of it's darker side. A darker side that marked the dawn of a new era, an era of silicone, steel and data. I try not to fall into despair, for as long as she endures, I'll walk on her surface; but I cannot deny that things look bleak. Yet... I know that in all of this perpetual chaos, there is hope. There is beauty. There is strength. There is wisdom. Small sparks of light that poke holes on this black fabric. That is what I.. No! We must focus on if we are to survive and I'am sure that he who stands at the top of Sun Haven Tower knows this also, perhaps more than any soul in the lands of flesh and blood. But now I'll take my leave, may Apollon watch over this night and wash away my worrisome thoughts with his blessings, if only for a moment.

Independent City-State of New Heliopolis, "The Satyress", 10th of June, 2050