[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 47 KB, 900x506, helga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18177664 No.18177664 [Reply] [Original]

In his Opus "The Phenomenology of Spirit", Hegel tried to prove flaws of our "sense organs" to reach a conclusion of unknown and came up with this:
"To think Being itself explicitly requires disregarding Being to the extent that it is only grounded and interpreted in terms of beings and for beings as their ground, as in all metaphysics. That is to say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true."
― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

to this language dialect Nietzsche thought:
"Man acts as though he were the shaper and master of language, while in fact language remains the master of man." and reduced Hegel to:
"When we look at the world rationally, the world looks rationally back."

And to put a cherry on the cake, B. Russell said:
"It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in Providence, than to see their real import and value"
― Bertrand Russell

Schopenhauer and Karl Marx was right, Hegel was a charlatan. If you don't know Karl Marx wrote "Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right" in 1841, even though he was Hegelian at his youth. It seems Hegel failed his every successor in the end.

>> No.18177998

>>18177664
lol this shit doesn't prove anything

>> No.18178054

>>18177664
those are totally unrelated sets of claims.
the first is abt justifying ontology as separate from what would previously be called physics.
the nietzsche quote can be interpreted in an aristotelian way (i.e. the perceiver and perceived are both active participants in perception) or in a postkantian way (the fact of our being able to mediate with one another by reason, or language &c., shows there's a manifold between us, from which we ourselves derive part of our "anthropomorphism" respective to the given medium, e.g. rationality), but neither handle the meta- and normative versions of physics that hegel's talking about.
bertrand russell, i'm convinced, was a pseud. that quote is just popcorn.

>> No.18178232

>>18177664
One thing I dont understand is why this absolute shill pseud Bertrand Carousell is in every philosophy shitpost, having produced absolutely nothing original. What does his shit quote even introduce here? Like what in the living fuck, does he do in this post or anywhere else. im so fucking done with this bertrand cuck, i would smash his head with heideggers nacist puke of a book of all things, to produce cream, for pseudo-intellectuals to use as hemorrhoids treatment, i hate him so fucking much you wouldnt fucking believe, im convinced that Nietzsche went nuts because the horse was beat to death by a predecessor of Bertrand Carousell KEK. kys.

>> No.18178754

>>18177664
>To think Being itself explicitly requires disregarding Being to the extent that it is only grounded and interpreted in terms of beings and for beings as their ground, as in all metaphysics.
i don't get it. isn't this just a dependent clause?

>> No.18178791

dumbass

>> No.18178888

>>18178754
and this is why Hegel can only be read and understood in german.

>> No.18179004

>>18178888
He's even worse in German you dunce

>> No.18179507
File: 39 KB, 860x513, );.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18177664