[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 16 KB, 700x525, please dont be mean to me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1816814 No.1816814 [Reply] [Original]

Springtime
I walked down the alley of light everything wanted to sing I tried to help it, and the static was beautiful. I was too warm in the best of ways. the way she pulled at my collar: O i love you spring

playing with my penis the window was open and I was turned on because THAT'S NOT OKAY AND WANNA PLAY? AND I JUST WANNA BE ALONE

I've always wished I was a thumbsucker

Thank god I couldn't always think thoughts thick in my head like a stew some would say a SHIT stew, but THAT'S NOT OKAY AND WHERE IS THE LIGHT SWITCH? Thank god there is none.

>> No.1816830

Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Sue are running around and trying to catch you!
So run through the maze as fast as can be (eat enough fruit and your next life is free!)
Gobble up dots to reach higher levels, just try not to get caught by those four ghost shaped devils.
Speed and agility are all that you've got to keep you alive as you move dot to dot.
Left and then right, and then right and then left, just avoid those four ghouls or they'll leave you bereft.
Your palms start to sweat and your neves are on edge as you aptly manuver that pie short one wedge.
Your hearts in your throat and your chest's filled with fear, Pacman's on the lam with his foes on his rear.
Fly around corners, then back-track your path, by now you're so into it you're a Pacman-o-path!
Your palms feel naked when a joystick's not there, and you visualize dots forming lines in the air.
You hear bleep-bleep-bleep-bleep whenever you walk, and you don't say a word (becasue Pacman can't talk!)