[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 21 KB, 299x475, 41SG8P48JKL._SL500_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1799143 No.1799143 [Reply] [Original]

HEY /LIT/.

JUST THOUGHT I'D THROW OUT AN OBSCURE RECOMMENDATION OUT TO YOU ALL.

YOU'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WORKS SIMILAR TO LOVECRAFT, POE ETC.

WELL, I FOUND THIS ON MY TRAVELS THROUGH GOODREADS.

Poland's strong Catholic faith engendered in its literature a lively awareness of the Devil and a love of the supernatural and the fantastic. These stories are explorations of the extreme in human behaviour, where the bizarre chills the spine, and few authors can match Grabinski's depiction of seething sexual frenzy. The Dark Domain will introduce to English readers one of Europe's most important authors of literary fantasy.

PICTURE RELATED.

>> No.1799151
File: 28 KB, 306x475, 133164.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THIS ALSO UNKNOWN WORK SEEMS RELATIVELY INTERESTING FOR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN CLASSIC HORROR.

Bruges-La-Morte
Bruges-la-Morte is the story of one man’s obsession with his dead wife and his soul’s struggle between an alluring young dancer—his late wife’s double—and the beautiful, melancholy city of Bruges, whose moody atmosphere mirrors his mourning. This hallmark of Belgian symbolist literature, first translated into English by Philip Mosley to great acclaim twenty years ago, is now back in print for the next generation of English readers to discover.

With penetrating psychological force and richly metaphorical language, Bruges-la-Morte draws a haunting picture of love, grief, and murder in what has become a “dead city,” severely Catholic and once proud. The source of the famous opera Die tote Stadt and endless inspiration for Belgian and French artists, this novella will enthrall both the imaginations and heartstrings of an Anglophile audience.

>> No.1799165

thanks op i've been trying to remember bruges la morte forever!!!

>> No.1799171
File: 8 KB, 200x322, other-side-alfred-kubin-paperback-cover-art.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Other Side (Dedalus European Classics)

In his combination of the darkly decadent, the fantastic and the grotesque, in his evocations of dream and nightmare, his creation of an atmosphere of mystery and fear he resembles Mervyn Peake." "The Other Side tells of a dream kingdom which becomes a nightmare, of a journey to Pearl, a mysterious city created deep in Asia, which is also a journey to the depths of the subconscious. Or as Kubin himself called it, 'a sort of Baedeker for those lands which are half known to us'."--BOOK JACKET

>> No.1799169

>>1799151
Is there an angry dwarf?

>> No.1799172
File: 40 KB, 300x468, 300px-Bruges.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1799169
God bless In Bruges.

Anyway, sounds interesting OP. I'll have to check it out.

>> No.1799175
File: 25 KB, 323x500, 75887.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Translated into English for the first time, this novelized biography of the 3rd-century Roman Emperor Heliogabalus is simultaneously Araud's most accessible and his most extreme book. Written in 1933, at the time when Artaud was preparing to stage his legendary Theatre of Cruelty, Heliogabalus is a powerful concoction of sexual excess, self-deification and terminal violence. Reflecting its author's preoccupations with the occult, magic, Satan, and a range of esoteric religions, this account of Heliogabalus' reign invents incidents in the Emperor's life in order to make the print of the author's own passionate denunciations of modern existence.

PICTURE RELATED

>> No.1799182
File: 46 KB, 310x475, 1233488.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Eden, Eden, Eden - Pierre Guyotat's legendary novel of atrocity and multiple obscenities - finally appears in English. Published in France in 1970, Eden, Eden, Eden was immediately banned and remained a proscribed text for the next 11 years. Set in a polluted and apocalyptic zone of the Algerian desert in a time of civil warfare, this delirious, lacerating novel brings scenes of brutal carnage into intimate collision with relentless acts of prostitutional sex and humiliation

THIS IS NOW AN OBSCURE LITERATURE THREAD THAT IS RELATIVELY UNKNOWN (NO HERPA DERPA AMERICAN PSYCHO). EVEN THOUGH I DON'T NORMALLY READ THESE TYPES OF WORKS, NOTHING WRONG WITH INTRODUCING SOMETHING NEW TO THE COMMUNITY HERE.

>> No.1799184

POSTING IN RAGE THREAD.

>> No.1799190
File: 36 KB, 301x475, 1505064.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

First published in 1874 Les Diaboliques caused an uproar and all the copies of the book were seized on the orders of the Ministry of Justice as the book was a danger to public morality. In Les Diaboliques there are six tales of female temptresses - she-devils - in which horror and the wild Normandy countryside combine to send a shiver down the spine of the reader.

PICTURE RELATED (YOU CAN GET THIS ONE FROM GUTENBERG I THINK)

>> No.1799195

>>1799184
I love how easy it is to spot newfags when capsguy posts.

>> No.1799196
File: 17 KB, 307x475, 337433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

In this erotic, metaphysical, and theological novel, the spirits of medieval Templar monks gather on the anniversary of their Grand Master's torment and execution. Together they commit the sexual perfidies and blasphemous acts of which they had been forced to accuse one another before a tribunal.

PICTURE RELATED

>> No.1799203
File: 11 KB, 175x280, 4292309.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Following the twin trails of desire and depravity to a shocking, sadistic paradise—a garden in China where torture is practiced as an art form—a dissolute Frenchman discovers the true depths of degradation beyond his prior bourgeois imaginings. Entranced by a resolute Englishwoman whose capacity for debauchery knows no bounds, he capitulates to her every whim amid an ecstatic yet tormenting incursion of visions, scents, caresses, pleasures, horrors, and fantastic atrocities.

PICTURE RELATED, THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT I'VE READ SO FAR POSTED.

ALSO, STORY OF THE EYE, BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ONE.

>> No.1799211
File: 31 KB, 315x475, 48180.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PROBABLY 'SOFTER' THAN OTHER POSTED, BUT MAY AS WELL ADD IT.

A young man staying in a Paris boarding house finds a hole in the wall above his bed. Alternately voyeur and seer, he obsessively studies the private moments and secret activities of his neighbors: childbirth, first love, marriage, betrayal, illness and death all present themselves to him through this spy hole. Decades ahead of its time, "Hell" shocked and scandalized the reviewing public when first released in English in 1966. Even so, the New Republic praised "the beauty of the book's nervous yet fluid rhythms... The book sweeps, away life's illusions."

PIC RELATED

>> No.1799214
File: 28 KB, 332x475, 330077.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Set in Prague, The Maimed relates the story of a highly neurotic, socially inept bank clerk who is eventually impelled by his widowed landlady into servicing her sexual appetites. At the same time he must witness the steady physical and mental deterioration of his lifelong friend who is suffering from an unnamed disease. Part psychological farce, Ungar tells a dark, ironic tale of chaos overtaking one's meticulously ordered life.

>> No.1799216
File: 3 KB, 91x140, 135447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The true story of the trial of Gilles De Rais, French nobleman of the Middle Ages who was tried for the heinous murders of children and the practice of the Black Arts.

>> No.1799218
File: 40 KB, 314x500, 1398304.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The chilling true story of Erzsebet Bathory, a 17th century Hungarian Countess who bathed in the blood of girls. Descended from one of the most ancient aristocratic families in Europe, her many castles literally become a murder factory where hundreds of girls were killed and processed for the ultimate, youth-giving ritual: the bath of blood.

I CAN'T READ THIS ONE, WRITTEN BY A FEMALE. FUCK!

>> No.1799225

WELL UH, THE TRAIL HAS RUN DRY FROM MY 'RECOMMENDED' THINGY ON GOODREADS.

HOPE I INSPIRED A FEW ANONS TO PICK UP SOMETHING NEW THAT THEY MAY HAVE NOT OTHERWISE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO SO. DURING THIS, I FOUND A FEW BOOKS THAT INTERESTED ME AND HOPE TO READ IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

TOWARDS HALLOWEEN, DEPENDING ON MY MEMORY, I MAY CREATE A SIMILAR THREAD TO THIS WITH AVAILABLE DOWNLOAD LINKS OF SUCH BOOKS, SIMILAR TO THE HORROR SHORT-STORY ROLLING THING WE HAD LAST YEAR.

>> No.1799258

ON ANOTHER NOTE, GOODREADS IS APPARENTLY BANNED IN CHINA.

MY FRIEND CANNOT ACCESS IT. LOL

>> No.1799260

ITT Cradle of Filth album concepts

>> No.1799273

>>1799260
WELL, A LOT OF THESE WERE WRITTEN IN THE 1800'S OR VERY EARLY 1900'S, WHEN IT WASN'T EXACTLY EASY TO JUST GO: "YEAH I'M GOING TO WRITE THE MOST GROTESQUE THING I CAN AND IT'S GOING TO BE FUCKING AWESOME (NOTE MODERN AUTHORS, PALAHNIUK, ELLIS ETC)

FOR EXAMPLE, A LOT HAVE TO DO WITH THE ISSUE OF CENSORSHIP, MANY OF THESE BOOKS WERE BANNED FROM PUBLICATION AND/OR CEASED.

>> No.1799309

>mfw I ordered everything mentioned in this thread

I believe in you, Capsguy.

>> No.1799326

>>1799309
AND I, IN YOU.

I MAY HAVE READ A COUPLE OF THESE BY HALLOWEEN.

SO YEAH, I'LL DEFINITELY START UP A THREAD A MONTH OR SO PRIOR TO HALLOWEEN WITH AN ACCUMULATION OF BOOKS LIKE THIS THREAD WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS. THEN ANONS CAN GET INTO THE GROOVE OF IT. I'M NOT BIG ON HALLOWEEN, JUST A GOOD EXCUSE TO DIVERT MY READING TO SOMETHING NEW.

>> No.1800470

BUMP BEFORE WORK

>> No.1800507

capsguy this thread is one of the only decent /lit/ thread in months..i have nothing much to contribute, unfortunately. /lit/ will one day be like /x/ where the theme of the boarde is the exception..wait it's kind of like that already.

>> No.1800513
File: 6 KB, 100x175, 5896385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SHIT, FORGOT ONE.

REALLY GOT TO GO TO WORK SO I AM JUST COPING PASTING SOME GUYS REVIEW OF IT FROM GOODREADS, AS THERE'S NO DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK ON ITS PAGE.

A brilliant nightmarish indictment of war, which, in this case appears to be based a bit on the Russo-Japanese War but only tangentially. The two main characters are a soldier, who returns from the fight badly maimed and half-mad and then his brother, who, following the sad death of his sibling, either descends into utter madness himself or, alternately, is overtaken along with the rest of humanity by a supernatural apocalypse wherein the dead themselves return from the earth to lie there like so much stacked wood on the ground in increasing numbers and the personification of Violence & Death, the Red Laugh itself, stalks the land. Scary, poignant and unforgettable.

PICTURE RELATED - 'THE RED LAUGH' BY ANDREYEV.

I KNOW YOU CAN FIND THIS ONE ONLINE.

>> No.1801754
File: 9 KB, 185x278, 6584492.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Black Baron: The Strange Life of Gilles De Rais

Gilles De Rais, a marshal of France and a lord of the Breton marches. A noted soldier, he was at Orleans with Joan of Arc. He was a liberal patron of music, literature, and the arts. After his retirement, rumors spread of satanic and vicious doings in his castle. He was tried in an ecclesiastical court, and he confessed to kidnaping more than 100 children, mostly boys, and to murdering them after maltreating them. He was handed over by the Church to the civil authorities and was executed. There is no reason to doubt his confession. He has been supposed, probably wrongly, to be the original of Bluebeard

>> No.1801822

Good work capsguy I shall look into a few of these if I can manage to get my hands on them.

>> No.1801832

>>1799218
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruelty_and_the_Beast
>>1801754
>>1799216
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godspeed_on_the_Devil's_Thunder

Well done caps guy.

>> No.1801837
File: 6 KB, 185x270, 2611771.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1801822
YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME TO LOOK FOR MORE.

NOT EXACTLY IN THE SAME LINE AS OTHERS, BUT SEEMS INTERESTING NONE THE LESS.

Beginning with the highly imagistic "The Doors of Life," the eight stories contained in this volume detail the contours of the lives and visions of a collection of Prague inhabitants, from a prostitute bound to the decay of the old Jewish quarter, to a man caught in the memory of a lost love, and a shoemaker whose knowledge of the world has been constricted to the view from the window of his cellar workroom. Amidst their differing circumstances what these characters share is an intense desire for lasting human contact and the fated disappointment of all such aspirations. Binding their personal histories, woven into their most intimate details, is Prague itself, the city whose nature, mythical and yet all-too-real, gives shape and force to their desires while simultaneously determining their frustrations

PAUL LEPPIN - OTHERS' PARADISE

>> No.1801840
File: 23 KB, 348x500, 666663.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

First published in 1914, this acclaimed novel is set in Prague, a city of darkened walls and strange decay that forms the backdrop of Severin's erotic adventures and fateful encounters — a world of femmes fatales, Russian anarchists, dabblers in the occult and denizens of decadent salons.

>> No.1801842
File: 43 KB, 346x500, 1603856.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Sufferings of Prince Sternenhoch is the apotheosis of Klíma's philosophy. In a series of journal entries, the novel chronicles the descent into madness of Prince Sternenhoch, the German Empire's foremost aristocrat and favorite of the Kaiser. Having become the "lowliest worm" at the hands of his deceased wife Helga, the Queen of Hells, Sternenhoch eventually attains an ultimate state of bliss and salvation through the most grotesque form of perversion. Klíma explores here the paradoxical nature of pure spirituality with a humor that is as darkly comical as it is obscene. This volume, the first of Klíma's work to appear in English translation, also includes his notorious screed "My Autobiography

The Sufferings of Prince Sternenhoch: A Grotesque Tale of Horror - PICTURE RELATED

>> No.1801847
File: 56 KB, 500x500, 51rzBNTypOL._SS500_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A haunting Hungarian novel, and a vision of hell unlike any previously imagined.

>> No.1801854
File: 6 KB, 124x193, 8642793.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Written while Hans Keilson was in hiding during World War II, The Death of the Adversary is the self-portrait of a young man helplessly fascinated by an unnamed “adversary” whom he watches rise to power in 1930s Germany. It is a tale of horror, not only in its evocation of Hitler’s gathering menace but also in its hero’s desperate attempt to discover logic where none exists. A psychological fable as wry and haunting as Badenheim 1939, The Death of the Adversary is a lost classic of modern fiction.

>> No.1801859
File: 15 KB, 500x500, 31+7mJHn6cL._SS500_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BACK TO MORE AROUND THE FIRST POSTS

Fiction. Translated from the Czech by Jed Slast. Launched in 1931 by Styrsky, Edition 69 consisted of six volumes of erotic literature and illustration that followed the path marked out by Louis Aragon's Irene's Cunt and Georges Bataille's Story of the Eye. Because of censorship laws the Edition 69 series was not for sale. The original print runs numbered no more than 200. This volume brings together English translations of the two most important texts in the series: Nezval's "Sexual Nocturne" and Styrsky's "Emilie Come to Me in a Dream," supplemented by the original essay from psychoanalyst Bohuslav Brouk, a fellow founding member of The Surrealist Group of Czechoslovakia. Edition 69 represented a sustained attempt by the interwar Czech avant-garde to investigate the taboos of bourgeois culture.

PIC

>> No.1801862
File: 28 KB, 346x500, 238368.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Boys & Murderers is the first complete collection of novellas and stories in English from Hermann Ungar, author of the highly-acclaimed novel The Maimed. A writer of unique talent whose life was prematurely ended by illness, he was much admired by Thomas Mann, who prefaces this volume, and known as the "Moravian Dostoevsky" for his analysis of the human psyche. In fiction that is often grotesque and comical, Ungar explores the depravities of the heart and delusions of the mind. Taking Prague as well as his hometown of Boskovice for his settings, he can be located in that illustrious tradition of both Prague German writers (he was associated with Max Brod in the Prague Circle) and Jewish writers of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, such as Joseph Roth.

>> No.1801863
File: 48 KB, 299x257, 1303512544768.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>yfw Capsguy turned out to be a Cradle of Filth fan

>> No.1801867
File: 5 KB, 88x140, 674351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Walpurgisnacht uses Prague as the setting for a clash between German officialdom immured in the ancient castle above the Moldau, and a Czech revolution seething in the city below. History, myth and political reality merge in an apocalyptic climax as the rebels, urged on by a drum covered in human skin, storm the castle to crown a poor violinist "Emperor of the World" in St. Vitus' Cathedral

Walpurgisnacht

>> No.1801870

>>1801863
JUST INTRODUCING /LIT/ TO SOMETHING NEW.

>> No.1801873

>>1801863

It's sad that people with such good taste in literature can have such awful taste in music.

>> No.1801877
File: 8 KB, 91x140, 26908.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

THIS IS CONSIDERABLY MORE MODERN THAN EVERYTHING ELSE POSTED IN THIS THREAD, OTHER THAN EDEN EDEN EDEN. NONETHELESS.

The hero and guiding force of this epic fantasy is an insomniac young man who, unable to sleep, guides the reader through the narrow streets of Cairo-a mysterious city full of deceit and trickery. He narrates a complex tangle of dreams and imaginings that describe an atmosphere constantly shifting between sumptuously learned orientalism, erotic adventure, and dry humor. The result is a thought-provoking puzzle box of sex, philosophy, and theology.

Reminiscent of Italo Calvino, and Umberto Eco, this cult classic is finally back in print!

"The Arabian Nightmare is a conceit worthy of Borges." (The New York Times)

"Deft and lovely . . . the smooth steely grip of Irwin's story-telling genius is a joy to read." (The Washington Post)

THE ARABIAN NIGHTMARE

>> No.1801880
File: 32 KB, 298x475, 940093.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fiction. Erotica. THE ROAD TO DARKNESS contains two decadent and highly controversial novels: DANIEL JESUS (first published in 1905) and SEVERIN (first published in 1914). "I have seldom read a more disgusting book"--Richard Schaukal. "A series of disgusting orgies with some mystical drivel wrapped round the obscenities"--Arthur Eloesser. Paul Leppin (1878-1945) was often termed the "troubadour" of the mysterious and erotic atmosphere of old Prague. A disciple of Gustav Meyrink, he matched his master in the evocation of the Czech capital. Translated from the German by Mike Mitchell

>> No.1801888
File: 10 KB, 182x280, 6249478.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FOUND SOME JAPANESE STUFF TOO.

In Edogawa Rampo's Moju: The Blind Beast, a deranged, scarred and sightless sculptor kidnaps a model and imprisons her in a psychedelic labyrinth of giant sculpted eyes and other outlandish body parts, before dismembering her in a fearful blood-orgy. Her limbs, head and torso are later found scattered throughout Tokyo. The blind killer continues his sexually-charged spree of amputation and decapitation, claiming several more victims before finally presenting his work at an acclaimed art exhibition in which the sculptures are a little too life-like for comfort... The most disturbing of Rampo's novels, Moju: The Blind Beast is a classic of grinding horror and weird sex, tainted with a virulent black humour. It represents one of the earliest literary examples of the Japanese "erotic-grotesque" genre, in which such subjects as dismemberment, mutilation, coprophilia and cannibalism are presented in a perverse sexual context. This first-ever English translation of Rampo's classic is illustrated throughout and also includes an introduction by Jack Hunter, author of Eros In Hell. Moju: The Blind Beast is a significant precursor to the prevalent Japanese horror fiction of today (such as The Ring), and as such will be of great interest to all fans of that genre in both literature and cinema

>> No.1801890
File: 27 KB, 308x475, 440954.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Josef Blau is a high school teacher in pre WWI Prague. Because he comes from a background less priviledged than that of his pupils, he becomes increasingly insecure -- then devastatingly obsessive. Rigid about order and discipline, he senses his pupils watching him, waiting for the slightest weakness; the least infringement, he feels, will lead to the complete collapse of his tightly-ordered world. His other obsession is his attractive wife. Despite her assurances, he cannot believe she will be faithful to him. He forces her to shave her hair and wear shapeless clothes, yet still cannot conquer his fears. Catastrophe looms.

>> No.1801897

WELL, THAT TOOK ME QUITE SOME TIME TO FIND ALL OF THOSE.

WITHOUT GOING TO MORE MODERN WORKS WHICH SEEM TO BE CONSIDERABLY MORE RENOWN AND ACCESSIBLE, I'D PROBABLY BE ENCOUNTERING CONSIDERABLE DIFFICULTIES IN FINDING MORE ALONG THESE LINES.

>> No.1801935

HOW LONG DOES GREEN-OVAL ARCHIVE THREADS FOR? JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I NEED TO NOTE THESE DOWN OR NOT.

>> No.1801936

>>1801873
>>1801863
Just to clear his name, caps guy has made no mention of Cradle of Filth.
>>1799260
>>1801832
These were both my posts. I appreciate what caps guy is doing, so I don't him to catch heat for related "shitty" music I posted. Thanks.

>> No.1801948
File: 21 KB, 303x475, 60210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Incest is a chilling tale of sexual experimentation and philosophical exploration carried to its most logical—and devastating—extreme. Marquis de Sade’s semi-autobiographical protagonist, Monsieur de Franval, is rich, handsome, intelligent, and thoroughly immoral. When he marries a pious woman and fathers a daughter, he is determined to educate his progeny to be “free.” The ultimate proof of his daughter’s unfettered liberty? That she become his secret lover. But when the beautiful and accomplished daughter spurns an eligible young bachelor, instead declaring her intention to remain with her father, her naïve and doting mother’s suspicions are at last aroused. Confused and distressed by her daughter’s behavior, Madame de Franval confronts her husband—with tragic results. A challenging and breathtaking masterpiece, Incest is a sober portrait of catastrophe in the midst of excess.

WON'T BOTHER POSTING 120 DAYS OF SODOM, SINCE IT'S /LIT/-CORE.

>> No.1801961
File: 29 KB, 324x500, 4147W2nzxaL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Published in 1782, just years before the French Revolution, Les Liaisons Dangereuses is a disturbing and ultimately damning portrayal of a decadent society. At its centre are two aristocrats, former lovers, who embark on a sophisticated game of seduction and manipulation to bring amusement to their jaded existences. While the Marquise de Merteuil challenges the Vicomte de Valmont to seduce an innocent convent girl, the Vicomte is also occupied with the conquest of a virtuous married woman. But as their intrigues become more duplicitous and they find their human pawns responding in ways they could not have predicted, the consequences prove to be more serious, and deadly, than Merteuil and Valmont could have guessed

>> No.1802043

bump

>> No.1802056

>>1802043
I POSTED EVERY SINGLE ONE, OTHER THAN 'IN BRUGES' WHICH IS OFF-TOPIC.

UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE TAKES UP THIS THREAD, DON'T EXPECT MORE REPLIES :(

>> No.1802200

>>1802056
No matter how much you love 4chan, it will never love you back.

Thanks for the effort though, we need more posters like you. Just at a lower volume.

>> No.1802254

Awesome thread great job OP

>> No.1802337

>>1802200
wisdom

>> No.1803570

MY PROBABLY FINAL BUMP.

AT LEAST NOW I HAVE SOME OTHER CLASSICS TO GET MY HANDS ON WHEN I GET TIRED OF CONTEMPORARY CLASSICS.

>> No.1803623

Thanks Capsguy. I'd love to see this done with other themes.