[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 34 KB, 1920x1186, AP.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17718855 No.17718855 [Reply] [Original]

Literature about cognitive dissonance?

>> No.17719225

>>17718855
Go back to twitter faggot

>> No.17719317

>best psyop this shithole has done in years
>started on tiktok
It's just embarrassing now, delete the site Hiro

>> No.17719394

Bump.

>> No.17720238
File: 316 KB, 1196x1199, daddy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want Mitch McConnell to fuck me in the ass. I want him so badly, nothing else has ever come close to satisfying me like imagining Mitch sliding inside of me with his trademark wit and legislative ferocity. I want to feel his leathery skin envelop me as he enters me again and again. I want to count his liver spots as he rocks back and forth and my nubile young body is dominated by his gentle, elderly, mature form. I want him to caress me and whisper sweet nothings on his desk as all of his landmark bills flutter around me, kicked up into the air from the sheer ferocity of our fucking. I want to feel his thick yellow cum, smelling like ink from a laser jet printer and feel it dripping between my legs. I want to suckle his gizzard and play with myself until he cums all over the nasty obamacare rebuttals he's been using as toilet paper since 2014. When we are finished I want to hold him as he tells me it's time for a senate session to start, but I beg him to stay and he does and he fucks me again, making everybody wait for him to arrive. But he will have arrived twice already today, and while I watch him on television guaranteeing the safety and security of our nation under god, I wish to smell him once again, and to feel the flakes of his skin fall between the follicles of my hair from pulling it so tightly. I want him to return to me in my slumber, and as I feel him slide in again I will pretend to sleep and let him have me, knowing my Tesla holds are printing faster than my hundreds of pelvis-shattering micro-orgasams. He can feel me tense through my asshole as he takes me, but I still pretend to sleep, it makes us both so happy..

>> No.17720254

>>17719317
what

>> No.17721462

>>17718855
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Kahneman is a good into for the layman.