[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 54 KB, 623x666, francis-bacon-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1769053 No.1769053 [Reply] [Original]

I'm attempting to write a Zine and an independent publication.

Are the fonts available on Microsoft word free fonts for commercial use?

>> No.1769059

So how many freaking zines are there going to be? /lit/ only has the manpower to put together one mediocre zine. Anything besides The April Reader is doomed to fail, and TAR might fail too. Only time will tell.

>> No.1769091

You're an idiot. Of course they are. You should probably also download moar free fonts online for variety.

>> No.1769098
File: 397 KB, 700x474, joker-and-bob-the-goon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I kind of like this one, Bob!

>> No.1769100

Does the person in the picture remind anyone else of Gertrude Stein?

>> No.1769498

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6302485/WorldA_A_s_largest_font_collection_600_000__(reseed

>> No.1769675

I don't know if this zine is intended for 4chan, but if it is why not just become a TAR pre-reader instead?

/lit/ doesn’t seem to have enough writers to support 2-3 different zines on a prolonged basis, so splitting up an already small pool of submissions is going to irritate everyone involved. If you’re ticked off about editing errors, being a pre-reader gives you the opportunity to personally look the finished copy over for mistakes. Further, you have a more direct line of communication with TAR to suggest changes and alterations. Isn’t this a better option than splintering the community?

Our email is theaprilreader@gmail.com

>> No.1770645

OP:

Sorry everyone got all Western civilization on you and tried to destroy you then assimilate you in less than 10 posts.

Good luck.