[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 43 KB, 308x475, 1613133962060.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17610558 No.17610558 [Reply] [Original]

Can someone explain this book? Preferably someone who's read it.

>> No.17610579

>>17610558
I read it a long time ago but remember the last chapter being extremely kino. But I also remember regretting starting Nietzsche with that book since its one of his best ones but also you need to already have an idea of his philosophical corpus

>> No.17610717

>>17610558
I haven't read it, but I'll take a crack at it. So basically you've got this guy, Neitzche. He's super pissed off about his sister being hot but his girlfriend being fat. So comes up with this idea, "Amor fatti," which means love fat bitches. Neitzche is super pissed that Jesus said getting syphilis from fucking prostitutes is a bad idea, so he says that's just slave morality and not real morality. Real morality is becoming a super strong ubermensch who imposes his will on reality. So this dude sees a horse getting whipped and this dude hugs the horse and bawls like a bitch and goes crazy. They lock him up and he goes full Terry Davis mode. His hot sister becomes a Nazi and his work is edited as fodder for the Nazi party who are like yo yeah let's become ubermensch and treat people like garbage and we dig fat bitches too this dawg is legit. And Neitzche he wrote that philosophers are slave morality because they're ugly and you can treat their philosophy as just autobiography so that shit applies to his ugly ass too, eh? Motherfucker looked like the Lorax. I ain't reading his shit tho. Life's too short for all that and YOLO unless eternal recurrence is a thing in which case I'm glad I like skinny hos. I would have straight fucked Neitzche's sister realtalk.

>> No.17610739

>>17610717
99% right but the lesbian tranny cope wasn't really touched upon.

>> No.17610740

>>17610558
It's very simple ano-
>Preferably someone who's read it.
Ah, nevermind.

>> No.17610766

is the joke that you guys dont read? idgi why would you not read

>> No.17610858

>>17610558
Wagner BAD