[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 25 KB, 442x470, dfhhtrt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1749314 No.1749314 [Reply] [Original]

mfw it's late and therefore time for me to post some shitty prose and ask for criticisms and opinions

>> No.1749318

Inarlin lit the small journal aflame. "I will have none of your fond remembrances, Gorshan. We are to be married. There is no time for recollection. Monsieur Commused will have you as you have yourself now. There is yet no time left to be gathering up what you have lost. You shall have enough to abide us."

His hand smoothed out the leg of his trousers. He had grown thick the past weeks, rapidly. The Ecraches would no longer alight themselves in the garden in reverence as he passed, and so he had given up his walks through the madame's estate. They would no longer sing with their small, stilted voices as he took his meals, and so he ate voraciously to consume the silence. They began to alleviate their white bellies on the sill crowning his bed. He had not dreamt these weeks, and the dark damask of his bedclothes stretched unflatteringly over his great thighs. The tight waves would not be dissuaded. He looked at his wife.

"We are already married, Ina. I do not wish to see Father Commused or the Mistress - The Madame, either."

She set down the ruining pages, black as her own wide eyes, in the wash bowl at his bedside. "How can you speak this way? How dare you tarnish Monsieur Commused? And myself? Madame? We have given you a throne," she tore his hand away excitedly, "a throne from which you may rule, foolish and sentimental as you please, before death!"

Gorshan's heavy mouth trembled fearsome over the timbre of these next. "You give me nothing. And furthermore I shall have all that I can. You mean, starved woman! You cannot appreciate the shield I am for them! These moments! -- Lost things! How dare you? I have given to you all the refinement these moments afforded me! What do I have to show? Your love? Mute, savage birds -- in another man's garden! A throne? A cage!"

>> No.1749333

Well, that's all I'm posting so bump to the front page.

>> No.1749360
File: 6 KB, 236x285, hoho!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

one man's troll is another man's doubles

let's all sit and watch you remembered when you called them epin

>> No.1749363
File: 84 KB, 500x500, 1301956525457.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>1749360
What?