[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 21 KB, 833x661, 1480797907636.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17422416 No.17422416[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

"NIGGERS could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this room before. There could be NIGGERS anywhere." The blowing fan felt good against his pink polo. "I HATE NIGGERS" he thought. Nelly's Hot in Herre reverberated his eardrums even as the $4 sparkling water fizzed down his powerful thick esophagus and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities in a creative writing classroom. "With a pen, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

>> No.17422442
File: 12 KB, 179x282, whales.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17422416
"WHALES could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this ocean before. There could be WHALES anywhere." The blowing fan felt good against his pink polo. "I HATE WHALES" he thought. Nelly's Hot in Herre reverberated his eardrums even as the $4 sparkling water fizzed down his powerful thick esophagus and washed away his (merited) fear of minorities in a creative writing classroom. "With a ship, you can go anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.