[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 8 KB, 250x405, 9782253048428-G.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1736333 No.1736333 [Reply] [Original]

What do you think of this guy (his ideas, his work, his life, whatever) ?

>> No.1736350

>In 1929 was issued his The Adventurous Heart (German title: Das abenteuerliche Herz). In Über Nationalismus und Judenfrage (1930, "On Nationalism and the Jewish Question"), Jünger describes Jews as a threat for the unity of Germans. In 1932 he published The Worker (German title: Der Arbeiter), which called for the creation of a totally mobilized society run by warrior-worker-scholars.

His writing seems like a basement dweller's dream.

>> No.1736356

>>1736350
I find it offensive that you take these writers associated by me. I'm a proud basement dweller and I'd prefer you not linking me to "fascists". Most of them where religionisticalists and I want nothing to do with it.

Please proceed and leave my basement and me alone!

>> No.1736375

>>1736350
if you need to check wikipedia to contribute to a thread, you probably don't belong in it.may I suggest that you actually open a Junger book.

>> No.1736383

I resent his attitude towards war as some kind of kathartic experience, but I respect him for turning down the role of Reichs-writer with a seat in the Parliament for the Nazi-Party. One thing I would like to read is a book called "Waldgang" which seems to be like a Walden/The Stranger crossover thing.

>> No.1736392 [DELETED] 

>>1736356
>you take these writers associated by me
*you take these writers as associated with me
>I'd prefer you not linking
*I'd prefer not to link
>religionisticalists
I don't even fucking know

Where are you from?

>> No.1736402

OP here- I genuinely wanted to have a conversation about Junger. isn't this board supposed to be less troll-ish than /mu/ or /int/ ? I never come here.

>> No.1736404

>>1736392
Obviously i'm deliberately being incoherent or maybe i've been here for the last 25 hours or maybe i'm a dumb foreigner or maybe i'm too stupid to write like a normal person or ..