[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 46 KB, 474x474, 1609504873016.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17319603 No.17319603 [Reply] [Original]

ITT we discuss ideologies and or philosophers that do not exist.

>> No.17319630

Neochina arrives from the futrure. Hyperexit neocategories quantify paracapital neostrategic telligentfixtures. Uploads of 599 kbps. Moldbug becomes Air Traffic Controller Ancap King of NeoPatchwork.

>> No.17319645

>>17319603
Is this an official thread or a fake hyperlitter?

>> No.17319664

>>17319630
>neocategories
See if you had read Amirault you wouldn't fall into this trap, categorization as it currently exists is the imperative upon which philosophy is founded. Which is why there is no truly mathematical philosophy. Read The Geography of Deeds anon.

>> No.17319676

>>17319645
I don't think there's an "official" thread but I'm the OP that has posted it the last three times yes. Would the anons here prefer if we made the full transition into a general or if we remained in.this pseudo-general state?

>> No.17319740
File: 1.42 MB, 800x800, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17319664
The famous chimp philosopher, Monkus, of the seventh century, was a man of remarkable talents and learning. He undermined the epistemological foundations of Amirault's philosophy by teaching that it could prove anything about reality. "Categorization," as he remarked, "does not exist to confirm any hypothesis that cannot be proved." In short, its doctrine has no basis in reality.

>> No.17319753

>>17319603
Do you make these threads because you want to discuss philosophy without doing any of the reading?

Not real books for this type of pseudry.

>> No.17319780

>>17319740
Excuse me sir but Monkus was refuted by Donald Grefner years ago, his whole basis of "utility in application is the root of truth" is bunk as it doesn't consider knowledge gained prior to an understanding of utility.

>> No.17319790
File: 125 KB, 800x1224, the_moon_over_angarsk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17319603
Hi fellas, Leonard here again. I'm writing a book about my great-grandfather Isaac Gorkoniker and the history of his family. Ask me anything.

>> No.17319823

>>17319790
Is it true that Issac said children's stories were the peak of artistic expression? I've heard people attributing that claim to him.

>> No.17319981
File: 3.19 MB, 1410x2250, unknown(135).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17319603
Chival Norz from The Post-Neomarxist PanAmerican spatial exo-energy trade federation anarchorepublic's thesis of Kratocommunism to counter the concentration of grade IV antimatter weaponry being used for antirebellion massacres on the deep psychospace of the neoteleological-master-conscience substance extraction disposable krussian native laborers, upon dialogue with William Zarahamus aboard the 11389-TE dyson colony he came to an epiphany on the flaws of the previous system, and regarding the nature of power within psychogradient (Reserves on Decibel-Kardashev scale) hyperaccelerated civilizations at a Level 3 or above: We ought not to distribute wealth, but armament and exodimensional tactical knowledge, as all power is ultimately held via annihilationist weaponry and psychokinetic military might, with platosimbiotic contracts and spatiotemporal currency acting as merely tools to further subordinate and dualistically rob the masses.

>> No.17320063

I've been meaning to read the psychoanalyst Gottfried von Seidel, where should I start anons? Are there ideas I should understand going in? I know he rejects the typical notion of Freudian taboos, prefering what he calls "contractions of the infantile abstracting psyche" as a method of psychological constraints but that's all I know.

>> No.17320124

>>17320063
>I've been meaning to read the psychoanalyst Gottfried von Seidel, where should I start anons? Are there ideas I should understand going in? I know he rejects the typical notion of Freudian taboos, prefering what he calls "contractions of the infantile abstracting psyche" as a method of psychological constraints but that's all I know.
Start with the treatise "Sociocultural Postmanifestation of Afreudian Nomology" to have his most valuable insights into the intrinsically flawed self-investigations of Afreudian conscious processes incapable of automatic forensic self-improvement, he truly convinced me thoroughly, we humans must utilize the generation of internal nomoplatonic gates in order to begin the task of recursive self-causation so that we may even begin to approach understanding ourselves.

>> No.17320137

>>17320124
Y-you're hitting me with a lot of big words anon p-please explain them

>> No.17320214

>>17320137
Essentially, Seidel embarks off the initial premise we ought to reject Freud's conceptions of animalistic precedence to our higher conscious functions, from thereon out it's simply a matter of applying critique to the human nomological self-actualization processes which manifest after sociocultural formation; These processes are inherently made flawed despite their forensic self-incrimination of flaws, by the fact we are biased by those same flaws, and thus the only way to purge ourselves of this flawed perception, despite the deterministic nature of spatiotemporal phenomena, is to work in developing nomological gates into the codes of the platonic form exodimension, so that we may locally modify the current of time and causation to form localized stable time loops within ourselves, making our own desires self-caused, thus exempt from hard determination, and thus also exempt from overt biased self-judgement, truly understanding ourselves.

>> No.17320353

>>17320214
Ah I sorta get it. Does he believe that merely viewing the pysche alters it so it can't be understood as it normally is?

>> No.17320446

>>17320353
>Ah I sorta get it. Does he believe that merely viewing the pysche alters it so it can't be understood as it normally is?
Indeed, the nomology of the self can only be viewed from within, being categorically distorted by inherent bias from linearly deterministic spatiotemporal conscious beings

>> No.17320532

Why would you waste your time so