[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 24 KB, 500x386, deleuze.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17303905 No.17303905 [Reply] [Original]

Last night I had a dream about Gilles Deleuze

I was walking around an aquarium, and I went through a door that I thought led to the bathroom. It was actually a giant movie theater, playing some art house film (I think it was Godard's "Weekend"). On one side of the theater, a bunch of French intellectuals were seated, intensely focused on the film. On the other side, a couple normies and random people were seated, looking bored. As I went to take my seat, I saw Gilles Deleuze-- wearing a cowboy hat-- sitting in the side row. I waved and said hi to him, and he looked at me, smiled, and tipped his hat at me.

After the movie was over, I was sitting at the aquarium bar, and Deleuze was sitting at the other end alone. A woman came up to me, and started aggressively hitting on me to the point where I felt a little uncomfortable (which is strange because in real life I always relish in female attention, no matter how intense). She was grabbing me, looking at me all intense like, and repeatedly telling me how beautiful I am. At this point, she turned to Gilles, who was still sitting at the end of the bar, and said " Hey you, isn't he so cute?" He looked at her and said "indeed he is," then looked to me and said "you are very handsome."

I don't know what happened after this, but it was equally as surreal, and Deleuze didn't make another appearance.

>> No.17303961

>>17303905
Dilate /tv/ nigger.

>> No.17303965

>>17303961
Godard is Kino

>> No.17303966

>>17303961
This