[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 9 KB, 250x208, lit books.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17111006 No.17111006[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

You can't talk about these books on /lit/ because everyone there is a elitist who only cares about reading "fancy" novels by dead people to show off to their internet friends because they have no real friends.
I read all these books and yes there are some spelling issues, but so what? The story is compelling. It's a fun light read. The perfect christmas gift. I bought copies for all my friends and family. I already gave my dad his.
"Wow that was really good" says Dad Joseph.
"Yeah and there only 99 cents on your Kindle reading device" I retorted.
Dad's eyes blinked.
"Wow I don't believe it" he replied in disbelief. "That's less than, the same price you would pay for a cheeseburger, except you can't enjoy a cheeseburger more times than once like you can with these books"
My mouth laughed at dad's joke and his arms did a hug on me. This series of interconnected books which can be read in any order have the power to make people, laugh and bring families together. Can Shakespeare do that? No.
Like many other people I am eagerly waiting for the movie adaptation which will ensue inevitably. Hey here's a fun thought, what if all of us anons here at the 4chan website did like a fun online twitter campaign to get these books made into a film or a Netflix miniseries lol? Just a fun thought.

>> No.17111014

due to your incessant shilling I wouldn't even read your shit for free. the only thing more detestable than a forced meme is a self forced meme

>> No.17111025

I wont even give you a (You)

>> No.17111028

F Gerald or what ever you name is, you are my hero

>> No.17111032

>>17111006
Fuck off from our board with your Dino shit already.

Asking 10 times in /sffg/ wasn't enough?

>> No.17111035

You know your books are dangerous, when even the sewer of the internet bans you.

>> No.17111053

Can mods permaban this cunt already?

>> No.17111065

i don't read fiction, but I definitely don't read fiction with cover art drawn on one of those 8 dollar boogie board things.

>> No.17111100

Isn't it enough I have to look at ads for your books when I go on my phone during a shit?