[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 51 KB, 336x446, 1300030020195.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1682074 No.1682074 [Reply] [Original]

Greetings /lit/erates.

I'm looking for some recommendations for books on the topic of Nordicism. Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not a nazi of sorts either, by the way. I'm just interested in the topic.

>> No.1682078

>>1682074
>I'm not a nazi

Don't preemptively apologize. Makes you look weak. This isn't your college library, a lot of us are interested in this stuff too.

>> No.1682082

>>1682078

Alright, thanks. Though I've been here long enough to know someone would jump on that.

>> No.1682097

Most nordicists adhere to a form of biological reductionism whereby superior Nordic genes are primarily, if not solely, the source of a Nordic individual's absolute racial superiority.

Is this the sort of thing you wish to learn more about?

I'd start by reading Arthur de Gobineau's "Inequality of the Human Races" before moving on to those influential works of physical anthropology which he helped inspire.

It's always good to grapple with primary sources first for these sorts of things.

>> No.1682105

somewhere in the selected non-fictions, Borges has a fascinating essay on how advanced the nordic prose was. I'd cite it specifically, but I gave away my copy. I very highly recommend it, OP.

>> No.1682107

Jacqueline Simpson, Else Roesdahl

>> No.1682123

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check on the authors and the works given.
Also:
>>1682097

Biological genes aren't the only thing I'm interested in, but they are included. I'd be happy to hear about their so called civilization superiority as well.