[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 452 KB, 1871x2560, ij2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16721432 No.16721432 [Reply] [Original]

"I being this story by warning you, dear reader, that what you are about to become privy to is perhaps the most lurid, rancid, and alarming accounts of this 21st Century; and so, it begins on a hazy spring day, some fifteen years before, where we arrive in a room where two young men are acquiring carpet burns upon a floor in a carnal romp. They have been going at each other's anuses for quite some time now, edging their silken rupture to the point of absurdity. The penetrating objects increasing in size, used on the submissive one's ass, could alarm anyone with a sense of decency. Too late, it's happened. His anus horribly distended. Drooping to the floor, loose, open like an Elephant's trunk. He screamed in pain. Cut it, cut it! he cried, clawing at the red tentacle hanging out of him. Scissors are used. It's a jagged, nasty cut. He began to seize, bleeding from the missing portion of colon out his bottom. And, my God, remarkable, they both regarded the sight, as it was, and I swear to God, the distended anus began to shake as well. It began to move the way a grub would, creating a fecal-blood trail in its clumsy wake. The two gay lovers, after immediate emergency surgery on the bottom, would grow a fondness over this anus homunculus, often guffawing at the anus' various exploits—like its proclivity to fall from the ceiling onto the plate of an unsuspecting dinner guest, warm smiles and friendly eye rolls, "Oh, anus, up to its usual shenanigans," and the whole dinner party would roar with laughter. Yes, it did strengthen their relationship to have an animated distended anus around. So perhaps our tale isn't so sordid after all; perhaps it can show us where to find strength in even the most dire circumstances; perhaps we need to find the distended anus within ourselves as well, expel it, and let it enrich our lives."

What the fuck? Why are the plots in James' filmography so fucking autistic? What the fuck was DFW's fucking problem?

>> No.16721472

It’s called a really esoteric literary device called joke.

>> No.16721474

>>16721432
Please at least fix the typo in the second fucking word before you continue spamming this rubbish

>> No.16721475

>>16721472
Oh. Ha ha. Funny joke, David.

>> No.16721718

>>16721475
it's not funny if it needs to be explained to you

>> No.16722136

>>16721475
I thought it was funny