[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 946 KB, 4032x3024, 8086FA69-84F2-4919-8F51-B7435B845C06.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16589448 No.16589448[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Self consciousness is the very thing that makes a classless society impossible. As long as “I” view myself as different from “others”, and others are objects which exist in themselves and independently. Then I recognize the following:

1. That other has what I do not
2. That other is what I am not
3. That other can do I what I cannot

Hierarchy is essential in every level of interaction because self consciousness immediately puts one above “another”. Once individuals become increasingly conscious about their selves and others, they then proceed to recognize that they themselves are better than others, or others are better than them, and are to be trusted and given status and position. All societies lead towards authoritarianism because individuals either cannot trust others to be like themselves, or cannot trust themselves to be like others.

>> No.16589484

A classless society is not just impossible, it's completely retarded.

As long as there are different jobs, people will realize each other into classes. Hierarchy is intrinsic to human nature and also to mother nature. The food chain is a hierarchy. Natural selection is a hierarchy. You cannot escape hierarchy in this universe.

You can't figure out this most fundamental part of life because you're a simpleton. You rage against reality itself, like a child crying because he has to do chores.
People like you destroy entire countries with the brunt force of your unstoppable stupidity. Please gain some actual wisdom before the spirits decide to rip open your ontological asshole..

>> No.16589490

>>16589484
Class and hierarchy aren’t the same thing, retard.

>> No.16589506

>rationalizing cucking out to the elites this hard

>> No.16589513
File: 49 KB, 392x391, images (58)-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16589448
Now grow up, read the bhagavad gita, stop seething and get over it.

>> No.16589524

>>16589490
OP just said he wants to lose self-consciousness to escape hierarchy, you soulles marxist shitmaggot.

>> No.16589533

>>16589513
Correct. Communism is a rather demiurgic re-sentiment of already demiurgic religion. Replace the “kingdom of heaven” with “classless society” and “the final judgment” with “the revolution” and you get the same results only with a materialistic bend.

the only thing to do is to realize the transient and impermanent nature of the world in regards to your self, and recognize the self in others in order to destroy duality, then you may find your way out of this hell and realize what actually is.

>He who has discovered the world has found a corpse; he who was discovered a corpse, the world is not worthy of

>> No.16589534

>>16589524
ok Jordan

>> No.16589562
File: 622 KB, 2748x3200, CB266381-6AAF-4B75-805E-93C5FBAAA3A1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1. That other has what I do not. If I should want that, perhaps they can show me how to attain it.
2. That other is what I am not. And if I should wish to become more like them, perhaps I can learn from them what I it is exactly I see in them that I would like for myself.
3. That other can do I what I cannot. And if there’s the possibility, beyond merely appreciating their abilities, to have for myself the skills I find in them that I wish for myself I can seek to the means by which to acquire those abilities.

Learning about my favorite people, by accumulating (if available) as much content that is available on them in the form of their biography’s, autobiography’s, interviews, works, influences, the environment they were raised in, etc., I was able to learn a lot about what made them who they were. Beyond envy and jealousy there are A many number of sublime qualities possessed by humans , such as love, appreciation, respect, reverence, Etc. that make life not only more endurable but exciting, interesting and beautiful. There is a hierarchy. Teachers, who educate children, deserve more honor than parents, who merely gave them birth; for the latter provided mere life, while the former ensure a good life. I think Aristotle says this knowing that teachers, beyond what they have, what they are, and what they can do, are esteemed above all others precisely in what they give. And that service towards the cultivation of greatness is the greater part of what we mean by greatness. And, likewise, those who are not, have not, and cannot, show their incapacity not only in their inabilities but in the very unwillingness to humble themselves before those who do.

>> No.16589572

>>16589562
You make good points, but wanting someone to teach you is still you wanting someone to do something for you, and wanting what they have (knowledge).

An ideal teacher expects nothing in return, but the lay-teacher will still want something from the student, either payment for the service of the teaching itself, or at the very least, the student to do exactly what is supposed to be taught. There is still a conflict in the exchange here.