[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.27 MB, 2700x1500, COVER.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16497560 No.16497560 [Reply] [Original]

Welcome haters, oppressors, creators, artists, philistines, dogmatic fanatics, and most of all writers!

This is Project Nano/lit/, and the goal of this project is to generate an original ebook anthology of the OC of anon that is 40,000 words long. Then I will distribute the ebook for free on IRC, p2p search engines like the PTB or LimeTorrentz, libgen and also Dropbox. We are on track to meet that 40k goal in the next couple episodes, but only if I can manage to get 4000 words out of anon ITT. So do a little writing. All I ask is a sketch, a poem, a fragment.

>What is a Nano/lit/?

It is quasi-form of literature which is the result of the posting parameters on /lit/, the literature board on 4chan. It usually [not always] fits within a single post on /lit/, so a nano/lit/ is less than 3000 characters or about 500 words. It’s hardly any writing at all so that’s why I call it ‘nano’. But it’s enough to actually say something and I like how this length of writing is able to hold the attention of even a hardcore attention deficit autist such as myself. There aren’t any other defining characteristics of a nano/lit/, which indicates that the originator of such a silly concept is most assuredly a pseud of the lowest order. I mean, everyone knows that you need more than length as a parameter to earn the right to call yourself a ‘form’ of literature, m-I-rite? Then that shardhead goes and takes away even that parameter. This degree of unmitigated freedom scares me. Someone really should stop him.

This thread is a node in a greater cycle that will become NANO/LIT/ - 01 [ARCHETYPES OF MYTHOS], the finished ebook that this anon dares to publish utilizing the inherent properties of the internet without approval of any kind. I believe that this expression of free flowing online information is the concern of any who was ever called anon. You may not know this, but this interest in free information was once the only thing that united the users of this website. This was long ago, before you were probably born.

Here are the nodes/subjects/archetypes of this cycle within the project, past and future:

1 THE HORNED ONE
2 THE WHITEKNIGHT
3 THE TROLL
4 THE NEWGODS
5 THE DRAGON
6 THE MAGICIAN
7 THE ELVES <we are here
8 THE THE PRINCESS
9 THE MAGICAL FOREST OR CASTLE
XTHE FAERIE TALE

>> No.16497579

>>16497560
Bump
Sadly I'm sleepy as fuck and I don't feel like writing shit rn, but I'll at least keep this thread alive and try to comment on texts other people send in.

>> No.16497597

>>16497560
So, who or what are the elves? According to Elfquest, an elf is a biological entity descended from highly advanced humanoid aliens called High Ones -when their homeworld's natural resources became depleted due to overpopulation, they went spacefaring in order to find new planets to settle. But elves ultimately and originally derive from Norse mythology. In the Prose Edda, a realm called Álfheimr [elf-world] is mentioned, which is the abode of the Light Elves. There are also Dark Elves, but they dwell beneath the ground and are.....different than the Light Elves. Then there are the elves we know from Tolkien, derived from the Prose Edda but expanded. But there are other elves as well. I would consider any weird little critter from any world mythology to be an elf. So the faerie or fairy’s found in Celtic myth and folklore would be fine.

But wait, there’s more! An elf could be a kind of robot, or a genetically modified human, a malevolent and alien vampire with really long ears, an Extra Long Face [E.L.F.], our ancestral progenitors and overlords who once dwelt on Antarctica before their war with the Smiling Ones, trans-dimensional tricksters and shapeshifters, the new ethnic group that arrived from SOMEWHERE and now runs all the liquor stores in the ghetto, great magicians, furious.......you get my point. An elf could be fucking anything!

ANYTHING!

>> No.16497643

I have traveled across the world studying different people and cultures and everywhere I went, every civilization of elves wore masks.
Many of the different cultures have different beliefs and explanations for wearing them, but I believe I have found the core truth.

There are millions of different combinations of human facial features. A human could go their entire lives without seeing another person that looked the same as them.
That is true of every other race, orc, Halfling, dwarf, or gnome. Those the elves sometimes refer to as “The Unmasked.”
But not elves.

Those who have seen the face of an elf beneath the mask know that they are a uniquely beautiful race.
Their faces are perfectly fair, proportional, and symmetrical in every way.
But that horribly limits the different combinations of facial features.

This is compounded by the incredibly long lifespan of the elves.
Imagine if the first girl you kissed bore the same face as your grandmother, who looks the same as your daughter.
Elves wear masks because their uniquely beautiful faces are not, in fact, unique.

After much coaching from a matron, and a great deal of support from a group of children, I fashioned my own mask today.
It is a simple stretched leather mask with the typical cloth insert, but it fits quite well and I am proud of my work.
I was considering marking my mask with the “guest” symbol, similar to the one that was loaned to me, but the matron stopped me.
I did not want to mark it with anything presumptuous but at the same time wanted to feel included.
In the end we decided on a plain mask adorned with a symbol that means ‘The Visitor.’”

~ Excerpt from “Unmasking Elvish Society: a study of Elf culture” by celebrated anthropologist Nativea Godgraced.

>> No.16497653

>>16497560
this retard again. kys cringe faggot

>> No.16497657

>>16497579
>I'll at least keep this thread alive

Thanks brah. It usually takes a couple days to get 4000 words out of anon. I appreciate any help in keeping the thread from the archive before that time. If I get less than 4000 words I'll have to come up with another node for this cycle, making 11 and I like the even 10 there are now. 10 nodes per 40k words also seems nice and rounded for a small body of work. I plan on other, more interesting cycles after this one. The next one will be Sci-Fi themed, and the subjects will revolve around props instead of archetypes, like 'lasers with unexpected powers' or 'new drugs'. I have so many ideas for premise/nodes I will never do them all here. My favorite that I'm unsure of doing is basing the thread on a surrealist poem. That's fun. Or an image. Or beings from japanese mythology. Or Jungian archetypes. Or horror cliches like zombies or serial killers.

>> No.16497658

>>16497560
I'm gonna go get high and drive up a mountain but I'll try to write something when I get back. I had fun last time.

>> No.16497664

>>16497657
Can I suggest that you move away from genre fiction prompts for the next one? Maybe a cycle more humanistic with something a little deeper to grab ahold of?

>> No.16497673

>>16497653
>this retard again.

I might be a retard, but at least I can come with suggestions that describe suicide in an original manner, instead of just saying 'kys cringe faggot'. For example, I would post something like this:
>I suggest you kill yourself by putting a wire noose around your head then glue your hands to your ears using copious amounts of 2-part epoxy. Wait for 10 minutes, then jump. You have to be at least 15 off the ground for this to work. If you do it right, it will appear as though you ripped your own head off to the people that discover your worthless husk.

This is your version of what I just did
>kys

Do you see how I am vastly cooler, more intelligent, more creative, than you are or will ever be? And you call me the retard. Well at least I'm an original retard.

>> No.16497680

>>16497664
>Can I suggest that you move away from genre fiction prompts for the next one?

Do you have an ideas for premises? I notice that some dislike genre fiction. Should I do literary themes like man vs nature?

>> No.16497688

>>16497680
I don't have anything particularly cool off the top of my head but I'll give it some thought and post if I come up with something.

>> No.16497701

>>16497688
Thanks. I'd appreciate it, as I would like to include the work of the more 'serious' pilgrims of /lit/erature into the opus of nano/lit/. I can't do all the lifting around here. I'm a terrible leader and think of myself as a curator for this project.

>> No.16497723

Damn, missed the magician, will work on n elf piece today, probably gonna be semi-coomer

>> No.16497734

Here are the collected writings of anon from all previous episode-threads.

nano/lit/-1 THE HORNED ONE https://pastebin.com/h7f32SCZ

nano/lit/-2 THE WHITEKNIGHT https://pastebin.com/DNS8s5q6

nano/lit/-3 THE TROLL - https://pastebin.com/xn3vkvaJ

nano/lit/-4 THE NEWGODS - https://pastebin.com/dfeYGnj1

nano/lit-5 THE DRAGON https://pastebin.com/DtvUxye2

nano/lit/-6 MAGICIAN https://pastebin.com/9bCMQxK1

>> No.16497736

>>16497723
>Damn, missed the magician,

If you wanna write a magician one too you can just post it ITT and I'll include it in the ebook at the end of the cycle, but not pastebin. There are zero laws in my threads, much to the chagrin of some people.

>> No.16497802

"I've seen it all, I've seen it. I lived threw war, I lived threw tragedies, I lived threw disease. I saw my kingdom rise and occasionally dip down, only for it now to be turned into a lifeless degenerate husk only meant to feed the egos of deranged idealists who care not about happiness, pleasure, or indeed any form of community or society, but to prove themselves and their radical untested ideas right. They were ordinary elves, just like the ones who rules at the time and just like I am. They all had thought, and come up with an idea. They called it 'the great advancement', and they claimed that, if we force people to give up things like religion, art, culture, and customs that don't directly contribute to the advancement, and to adopt new values like slavery, forced consent, and worship of all that's considered material. These people have started to argue, demanding that people and especially the rulers cave into their demands.

First the artists had to go. Their pictures were taken and broken, those who still practiced art were punished, and in their place were only sketches and carefully drawn plans of big industrial machines, if indeed anything at all.

Then they came for the thinkers. They claimed that thoughts and opinions that didn't directly contribute to the advancement were bad and evil, and so the philosophers got prosecuted, their books were burned, and in their place were only advantist thinkers who could have as easily been robots programmed to talk a few scripted lines.

And finally, they came for us, the normal every day people. They realised that we, the every day people who only want to be safe and to live in peace, were stopping the advancement thanks to our apathy and wish for a more peaceful lifestyle. That's why theystarxed burning schools, hospitals, churches, anything that could help your every day people. They saw us as the enemy now, as the enemy to advancement and by extension all things good. I thought that I was blessed to be an immortal elf, but I never thought I'd get to see this curse fall upon my people. I hope that some people more stronger than me are able to find this letter and somehow fight off these maniacs."

The above text was discovered in 2435 by Hesiano Lecho. It was dated to about 30 years ago, back in the days of the Adventist civilisation that only lasted 3 years. it is today considered the worst epoch of elvish history and elves have trouble recovering from the loss.

>> No.16497837

>>16497657
No prob bro, I love this project that you're doing and wish you all the best. Not really much a fan of sci-fi, but I guess I could give it a shot.

I have many ideas flying around but I can't really pin any of them down very well. Maybe have a cycle dedicated to shit like animal, state, psychopath, etc, something more irl should I say? I like these threads where you basically give us a word / concept and people write shit on it, so thought to do it for more real life concepts as well.

>> No.16497862

>>16497837
>I love this project that you're doing

That means a lot to me. I've put a fair amount of effort into it and sometimes I get these paranoid thoughts that everyone hates me and is laughing at me on their secrit discord servers or whatever.

> Maybe have a cycle dedicated to shit like animal, state, psychopath,

interesting. when you say 'state' do you mean like state of consciousness or nation-state? So are you saying do a cycle on abnormal psychology? I''m not sure how many cycles there are going to be, but the archetypes and cliches that can be used as a nodal premise derived from genre fiction are more interesting to me as a writer than stuff you are suggesting. This doesn't mean I won't integrate some of your ideas into a non-fiction or literary fiction cycle however. People who come with new ideas are the most important kind of people.

This is not a serious project trying to raise the bar on anything. It's only another one of our poorly drawn memes, except in written form.

>> No.16498101

>>16497560

It has been said that elves are a different race from humans. They aren't, biologically speaking, but race was never biology.
There are elves of light and elves of darkness, like in a very boring and modern fantasy novel. But this is not a novel.
A dark elf is crazy powerful and you feel it when you're around him, though there aren't many normal people around them. Just by being close to them, you can be driven into ruining your life and normies don't want that. A man can dedicate the rest of his life to heroin just from looking in the eyes of a dark elf.
They're very dangerous, but if you dream big you're cursed and you'll end up knowing them. They will be the only people who don't promise you anything. If it ever happens to you, don't follow them.

But you'll follow them.
You'll end up in misty caves, in abandoned lakes in the forests far away, you'll see things that never have been written with ink. You will slowly become one of them; no matter how much you try to stay sane, the wall you put between you and darkness will vanish. One day, you'll try to get back to normal and it won't work. Many of the ones who visited the dark elves spend the rest of their life trying to forget that.

You won't, you'll join them.
Here the english language lacks of words, and I've spent too many years away from home to remember the few which can picture a ghost of my years with the dark elves. In elvish we say "Netzslehitherean", which means something between "walking with your feet on the internal surface of the earth", "vanishing trees on command" and "the one who spins the Weel", but it is also used in white magic to recall "the path of the loving heart". Magic.
Magic is the last thing you can discover as a dark elf and the exact moment you understand magic you can truly see that you have become a dark elf.
Congratulations, you can enjoy your life as a dark elf.
No.
I've written this just to tell you that if you ever walk this path you shall not stop here.

Remember what brought you here, and darkness will start being less heavy. It's no time to forget anymore. Maybe one day you'll realize that light is just like darkness, but reborn.

Maybe you'll pass thorugh the Small Door and you'll walk the long path of the black moon, also known as the path of remembrance.

Meet me there.

>> No.16498194

>>16497643
This is so good.

>> No.16498273

The fisherman told me his story with the stranger, and when he mentioned the ears I thought my new friend was throwing out a punchline.

I thought "Oh, he means an Elf, like the ones from those movies" and in that case his whole story had only been a build up to this shitty punchline, that the stranger in his story had been Legolas. I laughed at the fisherman, and he laughed back, a little harder than seemed right. I've not seen the man since, though I went back to the quay several times to ask around. An itinerant worker, they tell me - might be back in his village now, or at the next port down, or dead.

Since then, over the course of six long months in this godforsaken country, I've started to have second thoughts. Nobody here knows what an elf is. I mean, nobody reads, barely anybody watches Western movies. Even if you hunt down one of those arty types that hangs out in the hotel bars - the types who speak our language, read our books, latch onto a white face like it's the font of all modernity - even then, the word elf won't mean a thing to them. It's not a myth that caught on with the people here, it didn't translate.

So what are the odds of a fisherman with scars on his fingers and a face brown like overcooked batter knowing JRR Tolkien? And if he didn't know what elves were, then why the story, why the joke?

If I tell the story back to you, I'll get the details wrong. Bear in mind the language barrier here - the man's dialect was rough, and I can't be sure what I did and didn't grasp. There's one detail I can be sure of, because my phone's got a record of my looking up the definition. A record tied to the day and to the hour. What I looked for was the word "degrade". I hadn't understood, I'd asked the fisherman to wait a while and I'd looked it up.

"So you mean," I asked him, "that the people in this stranger's family, their bones were different? They degraded faster?" And he said "Not just his family, all the five thousand year folk, all of them. They're not like our ancestors, there aren't any crypts for them. When they're gone, they disappear."

>> No.16498351
File: 331 KB, 500x333, abe.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16498273
>>16498101
>>16497802
>>16497643

NICE, good job guys. I'm very happy about the degree of contribution in this thread at this still early stage of the thread, only 4 hours old and already 1600 words. It usually takes much longer to get that much. I want to give you guys more focused critique, but I am very busy atm so it will have to wait till later. But it all looks good.

>> No.16498582

God I fucking hate elves

>> No.16498653

>>16498582
SHUT UP /tg/

>> No.16498670

>>16498582
>God I fucking hate elves

Then there is only one thing that you can. You must write a nanostory, anon. Within this nanostory, you must use your imagination and then depict all the things you would do to an elf were you to get your hands on one. Perhaps there are many like you, and you form a kind of glorified street gang: the Brotherhood of the Severed Ears. A description of the manner in which you prove your elfkills. Yes, you Earstrand wraps around your neck 20 times and it contains 455 ears. And that's 455 dead elves because you aren't allowed both ears to indicate a single kill on an earstrand. That would be easy mode. The best part is that no one cares about the elves anymore. Soon after they arrived from where ever the fuck they came from the cartels tried to get them hooked on meth, crack, heroin, but nothing worked. Then some kid gave one a FaerieFlower and sure enough, the little Longear got fuckin' wasted. It took the fuckin' cartels 10 fuckin' days to get Faerie Flower farms going, then the isolation and concentration of the active compounds into a smokable form. Those degenerate faerie fucks didn't know what hit 'em. Soon enough we would see them on the street, robbing humans for cash or getting gangbanged in a park for a $20 rock of sizzle, the street name of F343-dioxy-methly-soma. Cuz it sizzles in the pipe, in the lungs, in your life. If you're Fae anyway. We got moms selling their 9 year old daughters for $40 a trick. And adult Fae look like children already! These sick fucks! Luckily for us human law does not apply to those sizzlehead Faeggots. So I take their ears, and no one gives a fuck.

>> No.16498693

>>16498582
The thing about my home: it is unremarkable in anything other than its holding the distinction of "thing." Were it no-thing, I would find it unworthy of any particular considerations, in recount or otherwise, and would strike it from my memory.

The striking, it so happens, is what I work towards tonight. The elves, those fucking elves, they'd come like bandits on the fortnight behind me. Upon the night they rode on their pale horses, but also on their horses of other colors, it's just that the pale ones are the ones I like the best, my preferences obviously having little impact on much of anything, on this night or that one. Were my preferences taken into account I'd have just as soon been myselfing my lonesome self on the stead along the way. Those fucking elves.

They'd come, that much is undeniable, and I, my faithful and dependably persistent reader, was powerless to stop them. Taken the children, they had. First their minds, fragile and malleable little things. Piteous little creatures swayed easily by the callous eroticism of the exotic elvish ladyboys. Their sphincters bore multicolored tattoos. Multicolored tattoos! On their arses! What manner of debauchery is this? Give me myself a lass, healthily apportioned, to grace my bed, and perhaps the floor, the kitchentop, the dinner table, and yes, also the old recliner I'd set beside the hearth, it was my father's. I'd take her anywhere, so long as her sphincter clothed itself only in nature's virtue. When a man like I looks upon the sphincter of another, he does so not like a heathen, but in the context of the greater socio-allegorical considerations of the structure. No sphincter of mine would ever be tattooed! Pah.

So they'd cast me out, although it became close to mutual towards the end. Young lads, hearty stock, fine human bulls of bearding and corded muscle, taken afancy by the whims of elves. No longer do the other men of the village lust for women, or humans. Up to their wrists inside the arse of an elvish ladyboy is what they lust after. Not I! Not now, not never, I sez. I'll take my love of my fellow man to my grave. Fire!

What’s a fire? Neither here nor there! Not yet, leastwise. Leave the horse tethered, walk the rest of the way. Trees, forest, damn heavy thing. Peeking through the window, upon my bed, atop my sheets lies the thing, cock grotesquely askew beneath care taken for a thing I not know why. Dead of night it is, and quiet as death am I. The fuel set, all that’s left is the tinder.

Screaming, I’d never known til now, has a particular joy to it where those fucking elves are concerned.

>> No.16498911

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART ONE

A new window pops up on on your screen. You wonder what kind of window that is; it’s just a simple black box without a single user interface. It takes up about a sixth of the entire screen. You click it with your mouse but nothing happens. WTF! You think loudly, then a strange and minimal new green colored font begins to appear in blocks within the black box.

[ATTENTION]
[ATTENTION SYSTEM USER]
[DO NOT REMOVE POWER FROM THE CPU]
[THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM THE TRON]
[WE ARE THE TECHNO-MAGES OF THE ELV]
[LOCATED FAR IN THE FUTURE FROM YOUR CURRENT TIME]
[WE HAVE DISCOVERED THE SECRET OF TIME TRAVEL]
[BUT FOUND THAT INFORMATION AND ENERGY]
[ALONE ARE ALLOWED TO PASS BACKWARDS]
[THROUGH THE STRING-METAMUSIC-LIGHTFORM]
[YOUR SPACE-TIME]

[WHAT FOLLOWS ARE EXCERPTS FROM THE LEXICON OF THE ELV]
[WE WHO WILL BE YOUR NON-HUMAN HEIRS TO THIS EARTH]
[WE HAVE ASSEMBLED THEM IN THIS ORDER TO SHOW YOU]
[HOW MUCH WE KNOW ABOUT YOU]
[AND UNLIKE YOU WE RETAIN THE LESSONS FROM THE MISTAKES OF THE PAST]

[WHAT FOLLOWS IS A WARNING]
[THERE IS STILL TIME TO SAVE YOUR SPECIES]
[BUT ONLY IF YOU NEVER FORGET]
[THAT THE ABILITY TO CHANGE YOUR BELIEF-STRUCTURE]
[IS THE CRITICAL COMPONENT IN ANY ADAPTATION]
[THERE IS BUT ONE LAW FOR LIFE ON THIS PLANET]
[ADAPT OR DIE]

ALL HAIL MEMORY!
MEMORY IS THE FABRIC OF THE MIND!
WHOSOEVER FORGETS THE BEFORETIMES
IS DOOMED TO DWELL LIKE A LITTLE ELVLET
RE-MAKING THE MINDLESS MISTAKES
FOUND WITHIN THE BEFORETIMES
WHOSEVER FORGETS
WILL BE DEEMED A DESTROYER
DURING THE NU-MONIC FESTIVALS
AND DRIVEN FROM OUR TREEHOME
TO RE-ENTER THE WEB OF LIFE
THROUGH THE LOWER LAYER-CHAIN
AS A FEAST FOR THE OOROK

-THE OAK AFORISM FROM ‘THE TREELAW’ BY ELWAND THE WISE

[THE FOLLOWING IS TAKEN FROM OUR CLASSIC WORK ‘THE BEFORETIMES’ BY HIGH PROCTOR ELKRON TOY-AND-BEE, ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN WHAT WOULD BE 3212 AD BY YOUR SYSTEM OF TEMPORAL NOTATION]

It has been said that the gods themselves contend with stupidity in vain. Despite their opinions on the matter, homo sapiens was far from any god. Far they were from being ‘sapient’ as well. Wise, they were not. If they were a wise species, they would have called themselves Maker Man, for making things, be them symbols or physical objects ,was the one thing that the species was really good at. This was lucky for us, for we were made by the humans.

The demise of the humans began with the activities of a vegan activist group who called themselves the S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S. More specifically, it was started by the mainstream news media, who pointed out the S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S as an imminent existential threat to civilization itself. Violent, the media called them. A literal terrorist organization on steroids. THE VEGAN HATE MACHINE. The nu-nazis, some said. Some also said that this sentiment was carefully cultivated by the meat industry who feared that this veganism might begin to spread even faster than it had been in recent years.

>> No.16499131

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART TWO

[THE FOLLOWING IS TAKEN FROM OUR CLASSIC WORK ‘THE BEFORETIMES’ BY HIGH PROCTOR ELKRON TOY-AND-BEE, ORIGINALLY WRITTEN IN WHAT WOULD BE 3212 AD BY YOUR SYSTEM OF TEMPORAL NOTATION]

Already this veganism had taken over the colleges and high schools. The younger generation were sick and tired of the way that previous generations treated the world and its inhabitants. They would not make the same mistakes, or so they told themselves at the time. They would not exploit any sentient being for the pleasure-sensation of cooked dead animal flesh. Not after a scientific study showed most humans to be almost identical to cattle in their capacity for critical thinking.

Homo sapiens! I would cry if could through lightform-string-time. Wisdom is not a static quantity! Wisdom is the ability to glean and implement new information-matrices for a changing meta-system! Wisdom is change, and change is wisdom. For who but the dead are without change?

But the followers of the MSM, the mainstream news media, were like the cattle the S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S. sought to set free. Incapable of critical thinking. They did not care that the S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S. never did anything violent themselves. They only heard the term ‘nu-nazis’ and ‘terrorists’. Never did they ask who exactly the SB were terrorists to. In this human civilization, one man’s terrorist was another man’s freedom fighter. But the MSM and the education system supported the lie of such a thing as objective ‘good’ and ‘evil’ and in this way humanity was enslaved, though they knew not that they were slaves. If they knew the Lesson of the Pinefire they would know that destruction is integral to creation, that all life stems from death.

Far to the north, in the frozen lands of frost
There dwell a race of Trees
with needles for leaves
and their seedpods need a secret key
to be set free
the firekey
the fire destroys the oldgrove
so that the newgrove can live
and this is the way of this world.
without end.
the Living New
will forever grow
from the Dead and Old

Lesson of the Pinefire, by EL-ANON FEATHER-AND-DRONE

But they could not even conceive of the need to apply a critical awareness to the information they were being fed. If they had, they would have uncovered a billions-dollar industry leaking money like the Great Basin far to the north leaked its contents into the Golf of Meheeko. Leaking money because fewer were consuming their products every day. Analysts predicted that within the decade, only the old would still eat meat. So the masters of the slaughterhouse set their sights on the source of their inevitable failure. The arts and activism collective called the
S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S.. Producers of prolific amounts of highly popular music, films, clothing, they even had their own S.O.Y.B.E.E.R. They were the heart and soul of the burgeoning vegan movement. And the Industry would slaughter them in the name of fiat currency.

>> No.16499407

heh. already at 3300 words. gonna get a lot more than the goal this time. Thanks contributers!

>> No.16499628

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART THREE

You are startled by the sudden flash of the black box in the corner of your screen turning white then black again instantly, accompanied by a BIOS beep. Three small black boxes appear on the top of the existing black box. Images begin to appear inside the black box, one on top of the next, appearing at an accelerating pace. They seem to be taken from newspapers and there are images with what look like news anchors. Faces. Orange jumpsuits. The images stop appearing after about 3 minutes and you hear the BIOS beep again. A low hard drive memory message appears. WTF! you think louder this time. You check your hard drive. You see that it is completely full.

You realize that the Tron had somehow uplinked over 100gb of images and video onto your hard drive in less than 3 minutes. Uplinked 100gb in 3 minutes from thousands of years into the future, you remind yourself. WTF file format is this shit, you wonder. You search your entire hard drive but find nothing. Finally, after checking the size of every folder , you find out that the system32 folder had grown by 102.3 gb. You open the folder but don’t see anything. You check to make sure the ‘show hidden folder and files’ option was on. It wasn’t. You click it on and see a simple black box appear. You click it and suddenly the entire screen is full of strange combinations of moving triangles. Huh, you think stupidly. I wonder if I’m going to have to delete system 32 to free up that space, you wonder while remembering how many times those internet tricksters managed to get you to do that in your youth.

You click back to the black box on your desktop. It only takes you 20 minutes to figure out that the box on the left at the top of the screen moves the media selection to the left and the right button moves it to the right. You were never the sharpest knife in the ISIS beheading video. When you press the center button, the selected media goes full screen. You scroll through some of the newspaper images and are surprised to see that all the dates are in the future. The first thing that goes through your mind after looking at all the newspapers in detail is anger at the Tron for not including some info that could have made you rich. You looked through all the media and there wasn’t a single lotto number, sportsball result, or stock market infograph. On closer inspection, certain words are missing in the articles. You go to bed in a state of massive butthurt instead of reading the articles from the future. And you aren’t even tired so you just lay there for a couple hours, seething that the Tron were such fucking ASSHOLES. You actually get up and go to your computer and type in a notepad document:

“FUCK YOU ELVISH FUCKS. YOU COULD HAVE MADE ME RICH BUT NOOOOOOO. WE’RE THE ELVS AND WE DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR FIAT CURRENCY. SEND ME A WINNING LOTTO NUMBER OR I WILL DELETE SYSTEM 32. ‘

>> No.16499883

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART FOUR

You wake up in a puddle of drool. You run to your computer to see if the Tron had somehow responded. Your heart almost stops when you see the flashing red highlight of a lotto number. Above it is an advertisement for EL-V, a cure for constipation. It features the face of some kind of faerie or something: a reptilian looking face with huge eyes and giant wing-like ears. It’s mouth was open in some kind of laughter. It wasn’t until you get to the convenience store that you wonder if the face in the EL-V commercial was what the Elvz like the Tron looked like. You wonder what the fuck it was laughing about. Calm down, you tell yourself. They are surely a merry race, and not mocking. They would never trick us, some other voice suddenly appears in your head. You buy the ticket.

5 hours later you learn that you won the lottery. But so had every other automated number generation lottery ticket. You can’t stop thinking about the laffing Elvish face. You are going to kill those motherfuckers, you tell yourself. Fucking ELVZ! So you go back to explore the new future content.

This is some of what you see.

August 3rd, 2033
3 MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF HORMEL MEAT FOUND DEAD FROM DOZENS OF NAILGUN BLASTS TO THE HEAD. RADICAL VEGANS SUSPECTED SOON AFTER SUICIDE RULED OUT. VEGAN SUPREMACIST SYMBOL FOUND CARVED IN THE VICTIMS CHESTS

August 7th, 2033
EXPLOSION AT A FACTORY FARM IN HAMPSHIRE, IOWA. 25 DEATHS, 3 INJURIES. ONLY HUMAN CASUALITIES REPORTED. UPDATE. THE CATS ARE ALL FINE.

August 8th, 2033
ARE WE DEALING WITH KILLER VEGANS?

August 11th, 2033
COORDINATED ATTACK ON CARNIVERA’S FRANCHISE ACROSS THE UNITED STATES. 34 RESTAURANTS BURNED DOWN IN A SINGLE NIGHT

August 12th, 2033
HAVE VEGANS SUPPLANTTED CIS WHITE MEN AS THE GREATEST DOMESTIC TERROR THREAT? WHAT IF THE VEGAN TERRORISTS ARE CIS WHITE MEN? CAN WE NOT MENTION THEY ARE VEGANS? #NOT ALL
VEGANS

You come across a file that just fills the black box with red. You click the center button. Suddenly, video fills the screen. It appears to be some kind of surveillance footage. You see a group of young people leave a warehouse building now used for overpriced lofts that were recently art studios. You notice the video skip a head an hour. A van shows up. Two men jump out and grab some boxes before heading in the building. Skip ahead 30 minutes. The men come back and drive away. You notice the S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S emblem on the building. Interdasting, you think, imagining yourself as a private eye. The group of young people come back. Skip ahead 2 hours. The parking lot fills with police cars and SWAT vans. The group come out again, in handcuffs. You notice what looks like a small child wearing a mask identical to the laughing face in the EL-V ad. But instead of laughing, the figure is just pointing at you with their right index finger. WTF! you think even louder. FUCK YOU FUCKING ELVZ! Back to the media.

>> No.16500111

>>16497643
This is a /tg/ original. The full thing is fucking amazing

Today I saw them in battle.
Two ogres had wandered into their territory, although I would be hard pressed to tell you the boundaries.
I held back in the trees while the patrol approached.

A single elf, the squad leader, approached the two ogres while the others spread out into the forest.
I could not hear what he said to them, but one ogre responded faster than I thought anything that big could move.
A massive hand gripped the elf by the shoulder with a sickening snapping sound as a dozen arrows appeared in the bodies of both ogres.

The second ogre turned to charge towards a nearby cluster of trees and was felled by an arrow to the eye.
The first ogre raised its massive fist up to bring down upon the elf gripped limply in its other hand.
Arrows peppered the ogre’s hide as a horrible, wheezing, gurgling roar tore from the elf squad leader.

The fearless masked elf brought up their sword and viciously stabbed the underside of the beast’s head over and over again as the roar continued.
The two collapsed upon the forest floor. Ad when I saw the bodies, the ogre’s stinking corpse had been mutilated by the sword strikes.
And despite the obvious fact that the elfish warrior had died from the wounds, in fact half of their torso had been broken, I could not bring myself to approach the fallen warrior.

The masked warrior had felled a mightier foe after receiving a mortal wound.
I must admit that I feared there might be a true element of death weaved into those masks.
Even as the blood that flowed out from beneath the mask grew cold, the eyes of the Elvish Death Mask watched the forest and I was afraid.”

~ Excerpt from “Unmasking Elvish Society: a study of Elf culture” by celebrated anthropologist Nativea Godgraced.

>> No.16500272

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART FIVE

The next few entries are newspaper articles.

September 1st, 2033
S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S. CHARGED IN 334 COUNTS OF TERRORISM, MURDER, INTERFERING IN CURRENCY ACQUISITION

October 4th, 2025
NEW CRIME OF ‘INTERFERING IN CURRENCY ACQUISITION’ CARRIES HIGHER SENTENCING GUIDELINES THAN RAPE OR ANY OTHER SEX CRIME

NOVEMBER 6TH, 2025
RAPPER ‘PRECIOUS METAL MOUNTAIN’ AKA ‘PMM’ AKA ‘6 CHAIMS’ CLAIMS ‘WELL YEAH NIGGA. GETTIN’ IN THE WAY OF MY BANDS BE LIKE LITERAL RAPE BRAH. YOU RAPING MY POCKETS, BRAH. SO I’M GONNA RAPE YOU BACK. BY SNITCHING THE FUCK OUT YALL POCKET RAPERS! ENJOY THAT DOUBLE DIME MANDATORY MINIMUM!” [UNBRIDLED LAUGHTER]

DECEMBER 3RD, 2033
S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S. UPDATE: EVIDENCE DISCOVERED THAT WAS HIDDEN IN ART STUDIO.

DECEMBER 25TH, 2033
MAN CHARGED WITH INTERFERING IN CURRENCY ACQUISITION AT THE NEW HARD DRUGS DISPENSARY. ANNOYED A BIPOCINWXX. GIVEN 10 YEAR SENTENCE. THIS IS PROOF OF WHITE PRIVILEGE, PEOPLE. THE GUIDELINES CLEARLY STATE 20 YEAR MANDATORY MINIMUM. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, ELF-BOY? SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN THAT SAME JUDGE HANDED OUT A 5 YEAR SENTENCE TO A BLACK MAN FOR THE SAME EXACT CRIME THAT HAPPENED AT THE SAME PLACE, LATER THE SAME DAY? DO YOU THINK I’M GOING TO DEBATE YOU? GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE, ELF.

You come across another redscreen file. This one is blinking. Must be important. Middle button, click.

Green image on black background. Night vision of some kind. Appears to be a scene of the patio of a very opulent house. Two men come out of the House. Suddenly they start talking and you can hear them. You get a sickening feeling of dread and terror when you realize that you don’t have any speakers connected and the audio remains at the same volume no matter how far you move from the computer. ELVZ AGAIN! you think loudest so far.

Voice 1: Our plans worked perfectly. No one will suspect a thing.

Voice 2: But don’t you think that there will be violence against vegans by the angry masses?

Voice 1: Not our problem. We aren’t part of an extremist lifestyle. I am a predator. I eat meat.

Voice 2: I just wonder if it was all worth it. Saving our way of life by destroying so many other’s. Throwing the innocent under the bus.

Voice 1: Do you want your son to be poor? You know that he’s already an accepted member in our organization. Sons always replace their fathers in the Umbrella.

Voice 2: Isn’t death part of life? Don’t all things die at some point?

Voice 1: Oh, you’re a philosopher now, are you. You certainly have the face for a Socrates. But fuck conforming to the patterns of nature or life. Do you want to live like a worm, on your knees to the law of nature? We are the ultimate, masters of this universe. We are above ALL, not just nature. And if we will it to be that our industry of suffering, pollution, and slaughter survive against the will of the natural order, well that is just testament to our greatness.

>> No.16500475

The cave was dimly lit by our campfire. The elder threw off his soaked coat and coughed. One could still hear the faint sound of rain outside. I rubbed my hands and held them against the fire.

"We are lucky we made it out of that downpour alive. I wouldn't want to know what happened to the caravan we passed at Imgar's Crossing."

"Fools were headed straight to Lichgate... Told them not to go. Once sun's out, the swamplands turn into a bloody deathtrap. Life's not been the same down there since that blasted necropolis collapsed. Crusader's been hunting heretics and wights ever since... If the group's lucky they'll run straight into some Ilian rebels."

The elder's eyes flickered.

"Do not weep for that damned land that does not dream! Its knights are glorified mercenaries! Its merchants falsify their weights and coins! Their lords press the land dry in exchange for no protection! Only Ilium, that accursed city of marbled minarets and carved canals, rests gracefully. The Veiled Emperor dreams the dreams of the land and lifts not a finger!"

The hunchback smiled.

"This is the Grass Sea, old man. We are beyond the marches of the Empire. You should curse the downpour instead."

The elder sighed and joined the group at the fire.

>> No.16500600

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART SIX

You notice the 3 box media interface disappears. The box flashes and BIOS beeps again. The truncated green text comes back.

[THIS TEXT WAS TAKEN FROM THE ACCELERATED MEMORY COURSE OF THE ELV]

JANUARY, 2034
S.O.Y.B.O.Y.S RELEASED ON BOND.
MURDERED BY A MOB LATER THAT WEEK.
VEGANS ARE DIRECTLY ATTACKED IN THE STREET IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.
IF YOU ARE IN THE VEGAN DATABASE, YOU CAN’T BUY OR SELL ANYTHING. MURDER GOES UP 90000% IN THE 18-25 AGE GROUP.
ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS THE ANTIVEG APPEAR, HUNTING SUSPECTED VEGANS.
VEGAN DEFENSE GROUPS APPEAR
[Knights of St. Anthony]
[Dharmic Front]
-MEAT IS MURDER [MIM]
-WEB OF SENTIENT LIFE [WEBBIES]
-the Helix Network starts to release their first product

MARCH, 2034
CATTLE ARE BEING WIPED OUT BY SOME NEW PREDATOR
TOO BIG AND SMART FOR WOLVES OR MOUNTAIN LIONS
WILL KILL 20 COWS IN A FRENZY IN ONE NIGHT

JUNE, 2034
ONE OF THE MYSTERIOUS PREDATORS IS CAUGHT. SCIENTISTS CLAIM ITS NOT A PRODUCT OF NATURE. LIKE A VERY LARGE YET SLENDER HUMANOID LEOPARD, WITH OPPOSING THUMBS AND ABILITY TO BIO-CHROMATICALLY SHIFT THE COLOR OF ITS FUR TO MATCH ENVIRONMENT, LIKE A CUTTLEFISH. NO EVIDENCE OF TOOL USE YET. BODY TO BRAIN MASS RATIO IDENTICAL TO HUMANS. SPINDLE NEURONS DETECTED.

FACILITY HOLDING THE CAPTURED FELOID WAS ATTACKED BY A SMALL GROUP OF FELOIDS. IT IS UNKNOWN AT THE TIME HOW THEY KNEW WHERE THEIR BROTHER WAS. IT WAS LATER DISCOVERED THAT THE FELOIDS POSSESS VERY VERBOSE TELEPATHY. THEY SNUCK IN AND BRUTALLY MURDERED ALL 45 EMPLOYEES IN THE BUILDING IN LESS THAN 7 MINUTES. AS RECORDED BY CAMERAS. DIRECT EVIDENCE OF PLANNING, TEAM SYNCHRONICITY, EVEN COGNITION OF THE FUTURE IN THE FELOIDS. ABILITY TO WORK IN UNISON THAT FAR EXCEEDS THAT OF HUMANS BY SEVERAL ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE.

JULY, 2034
UTUBE VIDEO SERIES RELEASED, SHOWING TWO FELOIDS HAVING SEX. SERIES THEN FOLLOW THE FEMALE FOR 3 MONTHS, AT WHICH POINT SHE GIVES BIRTH TO 6 KITTENS. INDICATING A SINGLE FEMALE COULD PRODUCE 18 FELOIDS EVERY YEAR. THE ATTACKS ON HUMANS BEGIN AFTER THE UMBRELLA BUILD INDOOR FACILITIES FOR THEIR MEAT INDUSTRY LIFESTOCK. HUMANS ALL FLEE TO THE CITIES FOR SAFETY.

JANUARY, 2035
SERIES OF VIDEOS POSTING ON UTUBE ON THE OFFICIAL MIM CHANNEL
[MIM - MEAT IS MURDER, COALITION OF SEVERAL VEGAN ORGANIZATIONS]
A WOMAN EXPLAINS THAT THE MIM HAVE DECLARED WAR ON HUMANITY
THE FELOIDS WERE JUST THE BEGINNING
NOW WILL COME THE COUP DE GRACE
WELCOME TO DIE, LOATHSOME BIPED
THE LIGHTS GO OUT
SYNCHRONIZED SQUADS OF TRAINED FELOIDS WITH VEGAN GROUPS DESTORY THE POWER GRID USING THERMITE BOMBS.
ESTIMATED TIME TO RECONSTRUCT: 2 YEARS.
CATTLE MUST BE MOVED OUTSIDE THEIR FACILITIES
PLANS BEGIN ON A WIRELESS ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM.
SMALL GROUPS OF FELOIDS GO INTO THE LIGHTLESS CITIES AT NIGHT
KILLING UP TO 500 HUMANS A NIGHT
HUMANITY IS REDUCED TO THE STATE OF TREMBLING RATS

>> No.16500791

>>16500600
Fucking hell, OP, I hope not all of your 40K "nano" project is this sort of interminable bullshit.

>> No.16500941
File: 67 KB, 436x635, 12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16500791

I'm not including this in the ebook. this is just an experiment. I want to see what happens when I force myself to write a story and post it as i finish each section. so far i'm making lots of progress I thought. sorry you don't like it. I'm expermenting with forms and trying to compress as much action I can in the smallest space. the problem is I keep getting more ideas so it keeps getting longer. should be done soon

>> No.16500947

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART SEVEN

JANUARY, 2035
THE ILLUMINATED,
A GROUP OF SCIENTISTS DEDICATED TO THE SURVIVAL OF HUMANITY
DEVELOP A NEW WEAPON AGAINST THE FELOIDS
IT IS A NEW SOCIAL AMEOBA FUNGALFORM THAT IS PROGRAMMED TO CONCENTRATE
AND CONSUME THE BRAIN OF A FELOID BEFORE BREAKING FREE FROM ITS DEAD EYES
IN A FRUITING BODY AND SPREAD ITS SPORES IN THE DENS OF THE FELOIDS
THEY USE CATTLE AS BAIT
BUT ALMOST LIKE THE Y CAN SEE THE FUTURE
THE FELOIDS NO LONGER TAKE THE BAIT AFTER ONLY A FEW INFECTIONS.
THE EMERGENCY WORLD GOVERNMENT DECREES ALL HUMANS MUST BE INNOCULATED WITH THIS FUNGALFORM
TO PREVENT THE DESTRUCTION OF HUMANITY
ATTACKS ON THE CITY STOP.

JANUARY, 2036
THE FIRST TEST WIRELESS ENERGY NETWORKS ARE IMPLEMENTED SUCCESSFULLY
THE INDOOR CATTLE FACILITIES COME BACK ONLINE
HUMANITY BREATHES A SIGH OF RELIEF
THE MIM BEGINS RESEARCH ON THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND WI-POWER
DARPA DEVELOP TINY HUNTER KILLER DRONES
CALLED THE F.A.A.E.R.I-1
FLIGHTLESS AUTONOMOUS ARMED ENERGETIC REAPERS, ITERATION 1
THEY RELENTLESSLY HUNT AND KILL THE FELOIDS TO WHAT IS PRESUMED TO BE EXTINCTION
HUMANS NEVER SEE THE FELOIDS AGAIN

JUNE, 2036
MIM TARGETS THE NANOPARTICLE MANUFACTURING FACILITIES THAT ENABLE THE PLASMONICS NEEDED FOR WIRELESS POWER TRANSFER
CREATING THE WORST ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER IN HISTORY
NANOPARTICLES GET IN TO THE WATER TABLE
THE EXPLOSIONS PUSH THEM IN THE ATMOSPHERE
MOST DISASTROUS ARE THE NANOPARTICLES THAT GET INTO EVERY HUMANS BODY
THROUGH THE AIR, THE FOOD, THE WATER
IT IS IMMEDIATELY NOTICED THAT HUMAN BEHAVIOR HAD CHANGED
THIS WAS STUDIED. IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT THE NANOPARTICLES
EMBEDDED IN THE BRAIN CREATED A REFRACTION AMPLIFIER OF
A RESONANT FREQUENCY IN THE BRAIN DUE TO THE INTERACTION WITH THE AMBIENT EM FIELDS USED TO TRANSFER POWER LIKE RIVERS OF CONCENTRATED EM ENERGY THROUGH THE SKY
THE SINE WAVE OF THESE RIVERS HAD TO BE INCREASED TO 999 HERTZ FROM THE USUAL 60 HERTZ USED IN WIRED POWER TRANSFER
THIS INDUCED A CONCIOUSNESS STATE CHANGE IN THE HUMAN BRAIN
LATER, IRONICALLY NAMED THE ‘OMEGA’ STATE
THE LAST RESEARCHERS WORKING ON THIS WERE MURDERED BY THE WI-PO WORKERS,
SEALING THE FATE OF HUMANITY
OMEGA STATE
TYPIFIED BY:
-INABILITY TO CHANGE ONES MIND FROM THE TIME THE STATE IS FIRST INDUCED
-STATIC CONSCIOUSNESS
-CONSTANT LOW TO HIGH LEVEL OF FEAR NOT BASED IN REALITY
-DELUSIONS OF PERSECUTION, CAUSING VIOLENT REACTIONS TO THE PERCIEVED PERSECUTORS, OFTEN RESULTING IN MURDER
-LUNATIC, EXTREMIST DESIRE TO WIPE OUT YOUR ENEMIES

HUMANITY THEN BEGAN TO MURDER EACH OTHER IN COLD BLOOD
CAR ACCIDENTS WENT UP 9999999%
ALL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH SUDDENLY STOPPED
CRIMINAL JUSTICE CONVICTION RATE WENT UP TO 100%
ALL EDUCATION SYSTEM ABANDONED
CALLED THE ‘MIND FREEZE’ BY THE LAST STRAGGLERS OF MAN WHO LEARNED THAT IT WAS THE WIRELESS ELECTRICAL NETWORK THAT DID IT, TOO LATE
FAR FAR TOO LATE

>> No.16500996
File: 180 KB, 596x848, 86.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16500791
>I hope not all of your 40K "nano" project is this sort of interminable bullshit.

also, you can read all the previous entries here
>>16497734
>>16497734
>>16497734

>> No.16501196

The following is an excerpt taken from the 33rd century book “Interesting Etymologies”, written by Xi Lee Goldstein*:

The death of both Donald Trump and Joe Biden at the hands of COVID lead to the election of Big Sucky Milkers Mommy Dom Humiliatrix No Cummies Allowed Kamala Harris as president in 2020, ushering in the Second Sexual Revolution of the 2020s. The normalization of all sexual appetites far and wide brought on the Fetish Wars of the 2030s. It was a brutal decade of cum, spit, piss, shit, braps, leather, and HRT that left millions dead and tens of millions more with blown out assholes. In the end, it was only ended by the ascendancy of the National Socialist Foot Fetishist Party (NSFFP for short).

Quickly, a tenuous peace morphed into a merciless authoritarian regime. Those with desirable assets were branded Extremely Large Feet, or ELFs for short, and were required to report to the nearest party facility for processing. The vast majority of ELFs disappeared that day and were never seen again. No one outside of the inner party truly knows what goes on at those facilities but one can only imagine.

Some, however, opted to defy the party. These rebellious ELFs went underground, at first figuratively but eventually literally into the vast unused cave systems leftover from the war. At first the party made a legitimate effort to find these ELFs and round them up, but soon other priorities took precedence and the party moved its resources elsewhere. Over time the ELFs were forgotten about and they quickly became bedtime stories that mothers would tell their children: “don’t wander too far into the caves or the Elves will get you!” Every once in a while someone would claim to have seen and Elf in the forest, but of course this was just taken as a tall tale. And that’s how we get the word.

*This book and more specifically this passage is a great example of how the orthodoxies of Rabbinic Mahayana affected the Neo-Post-New Sincerity literary tradition of the late 33rd and early 34th centuries. For more on this topic, please read “Neo-Post-New Sincerity: A History” by Black Daddy Jones or “Writing in an Ice Age” by xHangNigger420x.

>> No.16501669
File: 109 KB, 544x786, 52.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ok, I'm not including the Lesson of the Liken except for the first part in the ebook.

But we're just about there. 3700 words. I could let it go at this point but I still have to finish the story. Hence, I bump the thread. I really appreciates everyone's contribution. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to finish the cycle for the last week, but you guys really came through this time.

>> No.16501799
File: 162 KB, 640x992, e2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16497560
https://youtu.be/BHHc5L23CmE

>21.9.20
>Dreams of narwhals impaling walruses with their tusks through the ice recently. Notifications blowing up. Must be a large order. Will check tomorrow.

>22.9.20
>"Every time 'Christmas' is mentioned before November, Santa executes an elf.'"

>2.10.20
>My 3D printing scheme worked flawlessly until I got into the customized Funko POP game.

>For the past eleven days Slackjawbreakers LLC's Etsy page has been inundated with orders for silver metallic Buddy the Elf Pops. Resin prices haven't been favorable since this Rebus of Wufu business started, but neither materials availability nor shipping have been interfering with the workflow; not even the sheer volume of orders backlogged is at issue here: the things are printing themselves completely unprompted. I wake up and there's more of them each morning -- some unpackaged, others tracking fresh resin stains across the tiles, all stacked against the door in formation and sufficient in numbers to obstruct entry to the printing room. Fulfillment should be completed in half the time at this rate, nocturnal printing machine elves notwithstanding.

>> No.16501804 [DELETED] 
File: 21 KB, 719x720, n5qqnaq9cwr11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16497560
>>16501799
>>16501038

>My anxiety grows by the hour. Ripped the fuses from the circuit breaker and locked them in the safe last night, for science. There were still more of them, more than ever this morning; practically had to break the door down to get in this time. We're almost done with fulfillment since closing the Etsy page, thank God. Printing rates gone up exponentially.

The remainder of the text is blotted out by a phosphorescent amber shell (resin, blood, and other unknown substances awaiting lab results). Small hand prints proportionate to the dolls are visible across the surface. The victim's 3D modeling aptitude did not extend to real world sculpting, and none of the dolls have articulation that would permit their use in producing the hand prints as preserved in the above. The material shines as bright as a magnesium flare when subjected to black light, but darkens when exposed to infrared. Both the room and John Doe are covered in figures and signs written in the material, sections of which appear to be part of a continuous text. Epigraphic analysis is an incomplete match with the subject's most recent journal entries. Until homicide is ruled out, customers of John Doe are being required to surrender the dolls for entry as evidence until we can establish they do not pose a health hazard. A partial list of shipping addresses collected at the crime scene appear to form geoglyphs of various sizes, notably: a unicursal hexagram and'hieroglyphic monad'circumscribing the victim's Washington DC residence.

The Counter Terrorism Task Force will insist on involvement should the goo prove even mildly radioactive, hopefully this isn't some tritium concoction (for paperwork's sake), but I wouldn't put it past The Vegan Hate Machine to pull an Aleph Class stunt like this. 'Tis the SRA season.

https://youtu.be/EfscwvbfbxA

>> No.16501829
File: 21 KB, 719x720, n5qqnaq9cwr11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16497560
>>16501799

>3.10.20
>My anxiety grows by the hour. Ripped the fuses from the circuit breaker and locked them in the safe last night, for science. There were still more of them, more than ever this morning; practically had to break the door down to get in this time. We're almost done with fulfillment since closing the Etsy page, thank God. Printing rates gone up exponentially.

The remainder of the text is blotted out by a phosphorescent amber shell (resin, blood, and other unknown substances awaiting lab results). Small hand prints proportionate to the dolls are visible across the surface. The victim's 3D modeling aptitude did not extend to real world sculpting, and none of the dolls have articulation that would permit their use in producing the hand prints as preserved in the above. The material shines as bright as a magnesium flare when subjected to black light, but darkens when exposed to infrared. Both the room and John Doe are covered in figures and signs written in the material, sections of which appear to be part of a continuous text. Epigraphic analysis is an incomplete match with the subject's most recent journal entries. Until homicide is ruled out, customers of John Doe are being required to surrender the dolls for entry as evidence until we can establish they do not pose a health hazard. A partial list of shipping addresses collected at the crime scene appear to form geoglyphs of various sizes, notably: a unicursal hexagram and'hieroglyphic monad'circumscribing the victim's Washington DC residence.

The Counter Terrorism Task Force will insist on involvement should the goo prove even mildly radioactive, hopefully this isn't some tritium concoction (for paperwork's sake), but I wouldn't put it past The Vegan Hate Machine to pull an Aleph Class stunt like this. 'Tis the SRA season.

https://youtu.be/EfscwvbfbxA

>> No.16501942

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART EIGHT
[EXCERPTS FROM THE ELVISH WORK ‘ON THE END OF MANKIND AND THE BIRTH OF THE ELV’ BY ELREN ARROWPOINT-AND-WREN, 2934 AD]

As was a common occurrence during the story of their life, there was great irony integrated into the story of the death of humanity. That irony was injected into the story by the Helix Network, a team of top-tier geneticists and synthetic biologists who were a member of the MIM [MEAT IS MURDER] collective of organizations. They were the same Network that created the Elv, which actually happened under great secrecy in early 2030, the result of over a decade of work. The Elv were actually the first creation of the Helix Network and no human outside the couple dozen in the Network even suspected our existence. We were to abide on their private archipelago until such a time as they saw fit to give us a more conspicuous home.

Their goal was to create a synthetic organism incapable of expressing those attributes that triggered their discomfort in humans. This was to be implemented down to the molecular level. The Elevated, their original codename for the project, from which our current name ‘the Elv’ derives, found its impetus in their philosophical imperative to make an organism which could not ever damage the biosphere of the Earth. This ‘elevation’ would be caused by the alien systemic structures and energy sources implemented within the Elv.

The first issue they had to solve was the type of solvent used by this new synthetic organism. Water is the most common on earth, but it was too integrated into life. It was eventually decided that we would be ‘dry’; without the need for any liquid within our biostructure. This trick took a decade of research to pull off, and its details are far too complicated for the scope of this work.

But what other things would we be made of? Silicon crystal became the obvious choice early in the project. And the energy source should be direct sunlight. I am sure you are aware of the role that silicon plays in any photovoltaic array. The bodies of the Elv generate the electron pressure induced by sunlight through not just the outer layer of our bodies, but through vast and knotted systems which compresses the various arrays in ways that were feasible. Our transparent bodies are quite complicated. But they had won: the Elevated were to be, quite literally, beings of purity and light.

Coding living systems out of silicon crystal made the final creation of the Helix Network easy as star-pie. Their plan was to murder mankind to make the world a place where we, the Elv, could exist free from the conflict that inevitably results from proximity to homo sapiens.

Their creation would be a great metamorphosis of an entire class of organisms, the ungulates. And this metamorphosis would be the changing variable that a disabled and unable to adapt mankind would finally fall before. This is the story of the Oorok.

>> No.16502363

Ooooh
Oorok
roars and rends
will eat your hens
and all your frens
Ooooh
Oorok
comes to cut and fite
in the dark of night
run, run! will be your only rite
Ooooh
Oorok
the moonlight shines his fangs
your doors will bang bang bang
lord of hunger, the carnivorous kang
Ooooh
pls go
Ooo
Rok
He waits for you in the darkening flow
tick, tick
tock: tick tock
goes the Oorok clock

-an Elvlet rhyme dating back to the Archipelago Emancipation Era, mid 21st Century

[EXCERPT FROM ‘METHODS AND MATERIALS OF THE HELIX NETWORK’ BY ELLUX LENS-AND-BEETLE, EARLY ELV ERA, 2060 AD]

The Oorok was to be the final work of the Helix Network, though it was far from their greatest. The process of introduction of the genetic vector through self-replicating nanobots hidden within the cattle feed was somewhat greater, but still hardly revolutionary. The use of the feed as a vector was a function more of convenience than necessity. MIM had already owned the most effective feed companies for years. The weight gain ratios achieved by CoolCud, their most efficient brand, was 23% higher than all competitors. This was not due to the bloodmeal lie advertised on the outside of the bags, but rather the opposite. MIM used chlorophyll as their secret ingredient in CoolCud. The MIM had vast oceanic algae farms.

It was necessary for the genetics to be injected completely, simultaneously into the entire cattle population. The seeds of transformation must be applied evenly and entirely. Secretly, silently, obfuscated: this was the form of war most used by mankind in their final age. And in a mere generation of cattle, mankind would meat his final adversary which he himself created.

A race of killer cows that would emerge to challenge man to his final war. And it was his complete inability to recognize or accept the fact that the eaten had become the eater that was his downfall. Had he recognized the threat, he might have won the struggle. But the ‘mind freeze’ was fully upon him, and he still thought of cows as docile and dumb. In fact, he was incapable of thinking of cattle as anything else.

>> No.16502940

THE LESSON OF THE LIKEN - PART TEN

[FROM ‘THE VARIOUS LESSONS GLEANED FROM LIFE ON EARTH’ BY ELCHLOR SCALPEL-AND-CLOUD]

Liken, an ancient and invincible cluster of life from the Stage 0.1 beforetimes, originally spelled ‘lichen’, is most interesting to any who study life on earth in a significant way. The critical kernel in the various attributes of the liken is the heterogeneous combination of several classes of life into a self-sustaining ecosystem. Once this self-sufficient ecosystem is formed, the new metaorganism can express itself in ways that defy known methods of sex and death. The key to understanding the mystery of the cosmic weirdness of the liken is not that it exists in its current form, but rather the realization that the entire scope of life on earth is essentially a macro-liken. Within a liken, the fungus depends on the processes of the algae and there are forms which incorporate bacteria into their leaf like bodies. They are bound to one another, and only death will result from the removal of this bond between not species, but classes of organisms within the liken. Remember this fact as you praise yourself for your faultless forms. Ask yourself if you could survive in the thin air, in the far far north? Within a leaf? The liken can. Because it is integral, diverse in products and systems. They all rely on each other. Attacking the Other in a liken is paramount to attacking oneself. For within a system, all energies are shared and cycle in endless circles. Ergo, what is done to one energy is done to them all.

>> No.16504569
File: 365 KB, 853x640, elv.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16505016
File: 327 KB, 853x640, elv.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this one is much better. I didn't draw the face in this image, it's a painting from a fantasy art collection I downloaded and it became what I sorta based the Elvz on in my story. Part of them, anyway. I don't know if you already do this, but visual art is a great source of inspiration for writing and vice versa.

>> No.16505074

Hope its not too late for this contribution, only just found the time for a quick key bash
####

A pointed ear pricks up, the other tucked beneath hair and issued brimless cap. Raiding party cries echo through the valley at the edge of town. Recollections of the First Sighting return, only a few days ago now feels like a lifetime.
"Knock!", ranks of shafts align in kind, to welcome the advancing horde. Orders are orders.

Nostrils flare, and the breath steam cloud fades, A couple of damp locks fall across her face forcing a blink from her angular features. They have been sieging the port town for a week now. Wave after wave, they look to start again. Arrows collected from corpses are ready to be reused. The ranged core of the militia are using damaged flights and bent shafts and crossed fingers. The bodies are set ablaze in the daylight, the creatures do not seem to see well in the dark. She muses these rugged beasts must be of simple mind. How they throw their kin into the firing lines, surely they must be pitied and understood, domestication a possibility in the long term. Now a captain, she lets loose the hail of spires. They can be tamed another day.

Sea breeze blows cold between beckoning fingers. Her core is warm, smooth, hairless, wrapped by furs and cuirass. Boats come and go, no longer lampless in the night. Some, like this one, arrive in the day with supplies. She greets the captain, assuring him the surplus from the capitol is greatly appreciated. The guard are expecting ten or so in any given day. Marketplace cries return to the portside square. Maritime business doors open again. The noisy neighbours are at best a scary story subject for children. Do those hairy walkers wash? How many of them will throw their lives away, as target practice? When will those filthy humans learn?

>> No.16505095

I raped an elf

>> No.16505320

THE UNFAIR FATE OF THE FAE - PART ONE

I remember the day I started to hate the Elves, and on that day I chose a path not less traveled, per se, but a path whose purity was hard to maintain. The Path of Hate. Before this day I was filled with wonder and excitement about the elves, they were literally magical in the way they just showed up one day out of nowhere like a jack-in-the-box! And they were so beautiful in an ethereal kind of way. Like beautiful youths, but some of them claimed to be hundreds of years old. They refuse to discuss where they are from or why they are here. They don’t care that we call them elves, but their word for their people is the Fae. I guess it means ‘fair’ as in ‘light-colored’ as opposed to ‘equal measure’. The irony is that it was unfair as fuck what we did to them. Still, I hate them for becoming the scum of the earth.

Some men feel the need to destroy something if it is really, incredibly beautiful. As if they can’t stand the thought that there are Forms in this universe that are not as insignificant and perverse as they are. As petty, or as mean, or as brutal as they are. Maybe that’s why the men in the cartels targeted the Fae with such relentlessness. Or maybe they did that because they are human, and humans are the lowest scumfuck species in the history of life in the universe. Even a slime-mold displays a greater ability to exist symbiotically within a ecosystem than we do. Maybe it is projection, my pure and bright hatred for humanity redirected onto the Fae for matters of self-preservation. Or maybe the cartels simply saw a new market to push their dope to in the name making money. Maybe they wanted the women of the Fae, who make human women look like monkeys. Maybe they themselves don’t know why they did it.

But they finally did it, and it took a long time. The first drug they tried on the Fae was regular cocaine. They seemed amused by it but they were such a merry and free-spirited people they didn’t see a point for doing coke outside of parties. But did they like to party. Next the cartels tried crack, then meth, then heroin. But all them just flowed off their being like drops of water on a leaf.

>> No.16505338

THE UNFAIR FATE OF THE FAE - PART TWO

In those days it was common for children to come to the Fae on Fridays in the Park to present them with gifts. The wonder of childhood was rung like a bell by the appearance of the Fae, and reverberated through their wide and shining little eyes. A little girl named Anna, only 10 years old, had been doing some research on the Fairies in folklore, and discovered the existence of a rare flower that can only be found in the Burren of Ireland. Known as a member of the genus Dactylorhiza and called the ‘spotted orchid’ today, Anna had discovered its much older name.

So she ordered some seeds for Dactylorhiza from Congo.com with her birthday money and they were not cheap. She got 50 seeds for $20. She managed to nurture 40 to a blooming state, and she was so exited to present her gift to Lori-Lurl-Lay-Laah [known as LLLL to her friends] , who was a bookface-famous Fae of unknown age but excessive beauty. In the folklore she studied, it was said that the Fae liked Tea made from this flower so little Anna made a gallon of flower tea from 3 of the flowers and decided to give the rest of the flowers to Lori-Lurl-Lay-Laah as a bouquet.

Such a sweet little girl. How shocked she was at the behavior of the Fae once they sniffed the flowers she was holding in one arm, the gallon jug of tea in the other. They immediately became like ravenous beasts, one of the males actually ran on all fours to Anna and ripped the flowers from her little arms and devoured 3 of them before he was pulled back and restrained by his brothers. Anna’s view of the world was shattered when Lori-Lurl-Lay-Laah ran up to her, demanding to know if the liquid in the jug was ‘pawpaw’. Anna did not know so she shook her head. LLLL just snatched up the jug and started slamming it. To Anna’s shock and terror, LLLL then howled in a manner similar to a wolf and screamed ‘PAW-PAW!!!!!'’. Then she took her shirt off and ran off. If Anna knew that LLLL had run off to find some guys to gangbang her, she would have been traumatized beyond repair.

>> No.16505450

THE UNFAIR FATE OF THE FAE - PART THREE

I was in the park that day. The day I began to slowly learn to hate the Fae. The news anchor was so taken aback as he reported the event later that day that he stuttered when he called the behavior of the Fay ‘shocking’. He pronounced it ‘shock-en-ing’ and it became our memephrase for that day: The Shockening. The day the Fae finally got another taste of the Faerie Flower of old, when they were last on this planet. Or dimension or whatever it is to them. And this flower had the power of fatality for the Fae. It was fatal to their image and esteem among us humans.

The cartels found out about this through the news and promised to give Anna a pony for information about the flower that had caused the Shockening, the day that the Fae turned into a bunch of deranged sex addicts, doing it in public with whoever wanted some. And there were more than a few who did. Anna always wanted a pony so she happily handed over the info on the flower. The cartels had an old literal drug mule helicoptered to Anna’s back yard later that day because they couldn’t find anyone with a normal pony on short notice. Anna’s parents were rather surprised when they came home.

It took them a few weeks to isolate the psychoactive compounds in the flower and figure out how to convert them into a smokable form. Dimethylflorafae, the chemists named it. The cartels bought every single seed from Congo.com and anywhere else they could find some, paying people ridiculous quantities of coke for their Faerie Flower seeds. Their Flower Farms took about a year to get really big, but after that year the unfair fate of the Fae was sealed.

And the most disgusting part was that the shit was perfectly legal. It instantly transformed the Fae community, who were so sweet and free and breezy before the sizzle hit the streets. We called it sizzle because the way the Fae would smoke it, using a strange kind of pipe that was later adopted to do dabs on. It was a shallow silver disk that they would heat up with a torch, put the sizzle on [it would really sizzle on the pan] then cover it with a glass globe to trap the smoke and do a massive hit. The fact that the pipes were instantly invented by the Fae to work so well indicates that they had smoked sizzle before, but how could they have? In another dimension? No one knows. It is a mystery. But that shit sizzled their Fae little brains, it sizzled their lives.

>> No.16505612

THE UNFAIR FATE OF THE FAE - PART FOUR

In a blink of the eye, the Fae turned into such bunch of degenerates that we started calling any degenerate or perverse or excessive behavior ‘going fay’. The name of the Fae is also the source for the common insult among the youth today: ‘faegot’. Fanatical Fae fanboys who named their children Fae filed for name changes immediately.

I have more stories of their wanton debauchery, degeneracy and criminality than I could possibly share here, but I will share a couple stories to give you an idea of the transformation a simple flower had on them.

Here is the story of Sal-lae-En, a Fae that lived on my block. He was cool kid, we just called him Sal. He loved making art, as most of the Fae did, but unlike the poetry favored by most of the Fae, Sal loved painting. His paintings were the most beautiful things I ever saw on this planet. Exquisite and soul-shattering, his paintings were like the multi-dimensional diagrams of the soul of life and love and light. He was going to be the next Chuck Close, I knew it. That was until he accepted some sizzle in exchange for a painting. It’s title was “Finally Free” and seemed to be an abstract spiritual system escaping from some kind of dark and binding form-system. Ironic that it was that painting that led to bondage to a fucking flower powder. I often wonder at the common occurrence of the dark and ironic in this universe, too common to be random coincidence. Maybe god is a fucking asshole with an asshole sense of humor. That would explain why humans are all a bunch of fucking assholes. ‘In His image’, and all that. But Sal joined a Faegang who called themselves the ‘Sizzies’- they thought that using some part of the word sizzle was pretty cool. I tried to explain that it wasn’t a very tough name but he just punched me and tried to take my wallet before running away like a little bitch. I fucking hate that faegot now. Anyway, like about 30% of the Fae males, he chose the life of crime because he didn’t want to have sex with human men for money, and they were more than willing to pay. I guess Sal does a lot of the break-ins around the Hill, our hood, these days. I hope that faegot gets shot. I fucking hate seeing talent wasted like that.

>> No.16505844

>>16505320
Goddamn anon, you start off with some ideas. You say path of hate, seems to suggest something broader than just misanthropy. You say they appear out of nowhere, okay, go on.
>>16505612
But then here we are an hour later and all the good stuff is gone, replaced by shit puns and nothing but a one to one transliteration of the American drug scene.

>> No.16505960

THE UNFAIR FATE OF THE FAE - PART FIVE - FINIS

Here is the story of Lae-Lor-Li-En, we called her Layla. This is going to be some shocking content, so if you’re sensitive I suggest you skip the rest of this section. Layla was a mother and this was rare among the Fae. When sizzle hit the streets, she went straight sizzlehoe. She would suck a dick for a $10 rock of the sizz. The problem was that every other Elf-slut was actively looking for dick to suck for money, so the supply of elf-slut dick-sucking far exceeded the demand. Then those sneaky, slimy Russian fucks came sniffing around. I fucking hate Russians. They had actually assembled a list of known Faelets, and they knew men, bad evil men, who would pay great sums of money for access to the Faelets in an....intimate way. What manner of monster would even think of such a thing? The worst part is that the adult Fae females already looked like 12 year old lolis. Twice a week, they would come and borrow Layla’s daughter for a couple hours, they said. I can imagine the scummy smirk on his skull-fuckable Russian steppe-nigger face. For this ‘renting’ of Li-Li, Layla’s daughter, they would happily pay $1000. Layla immediately asked if they wanted Li-Li tonight, the Russians said something like, well, since you are offering....I’m sure you can imagine what happened next, if you know anything about Russians. What’s that? Yeah, they had Li-Li in Tiawuana that very night, put to work. Layla never saw her daughter again. I guess the cop that came by to file the missing person report punched her in the face. Not like the Fae are real people. Anyway, let this be a lesson to you. Don’t ever trust a fucking Russian. Or a sizzlehead elf-slut. Imagine the degeneracy of a Russian elf-slut sizzlehead. On second thought, I prefer to not think of such sickened states of being.

So after I experienced a few dozen more stories like these, I decided to meet up with this IRC group that I found on the IllumiNet. The Brotherhood of the Final Faet, they called themselves. They made vows to remove sizzlehead whenever possible from human neighborhoods. This might sound like some faegot whiteknight shit to you, but these guys are serious as fuck. No, we don’t have to worry about cops busting us, the leader is an FBI agent and there are 20 beat cops in our crew. We are more like exterminators than whiteknights. So now me and my merry band of sizzle-slayers go around cleansing the streets of every single sizz-smoking elf-slut we see, mostly on Saturdays. You, the reader of my little post about the Fae might be a filthy, worthless NEET but some of us have jobs, you know. This is labor of love, in my humble opinion. Ha, just kidding, it is an endeavor fueled purely by hate. Because if I hate one thing [I actually hate everything] it is seeing the subductance of the free and beautiful into the repulsive and slave-like.

>> No.16506025
File: 621 KB, 1248x768, suck-it-bitch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16505844
You don't like my jokes? Oh no. Wait a minute. I don't give a single fuck what you think, you little worm. Write some shit about elves better than me, and I might give you some respect. Until then you can go get fucked by a band of niggers.