[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 774 KB, 580x929, Authors John & Jesus.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16439558 No.16439558 [Reply] [Original]

None of the Apostles of the Messiah are in the Koran because they are Fictional characters of Authors John the Baptist (born 6/1/6 BC d/m/y) and Jesus the Christ (born 6/6/6 BC d/m/y) who signed the New Testament, their written works.

>> No.16440633
File: 131 KB, 648x848, Apostles_Muhammad_Ali_(pbuh).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16439558
Followers

>> No.16440671

Who is in the Koran, then?

>> No.16440801

Zechariah (Zakariya), the Father of author John the Baptist (Yahya)
and Mary (Marium), the Mother of author Jesus the Christ (Isa)
— Koran (Quran)

>> No.16441685

>>16439558
The Father is Joachim (Imran) the New Testament / Koran last Named

Surely YHWH Allah (LORD God) chose Adam and Nuh and the descendants of Ibrahim and the descendants of Imran above the nations. When a woman of Imran said: My Lord! surely I vow to Thee what is in my womb, to be devoted (to Thy service); accept therefore from me, surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing. And Marium, the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We breathed into her of Our inspiration and she accepted the truth of the words of her Lord and His books, and she was of, the obedient ones.

Imran (Joachim) the Father of author Jesus the Christ (Isa)
and Mary (Marium), the Mother of author Jesus the Christ (Isa)
— Koran (Quran)

So her Lord accepted her with a good acceptance and made her grow up a good growing, and gave her into the charge of Zakariya; whenever Zakariya entered the sanctuary to (see) her, he found with her food. He said: O Marium! whence comes this to you? She said: It is from YHWH Allah (LORD God). Surely YHWH Allah (LORD God) gives to whom He pleases without measure. There did Zakariya pray to his Lord; he said: My Lord! grant me from Thee good offspring; surely Thou art the Hearer of prayer. And Zakariya and Yahya and Isa and Ilyas; every one was of the good; A mention of the mercy of your Lord to His servant Zakariya. O Zakariya! surely We give you good news of a boy whose name shall be Yahya: We have not made before anyone his equal. And Zakariya, when he cried to his Lord: O my Lord leave me not alone; and Thou art the best of inheritors.

So the Father is Joachim (Imran)
the Son is Jesus (Isa), and the
Holy Ghost is Mary (Marium)
— Koran (Quran)