[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 1598138941051.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16302012 No.16302012[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>be me on Friday evening
>finish work
>go to gym, waste time online, sleep
>wake up on Saturday morning
>read history book while drinking coffee; start reading acclaimed recent novel as well
>eat food, binge, browse internet, feel fat
>go for my regular Saturday 11 mile walkerino while listening to cumtownino and a few alt-right podcasts
>walk was as dull as it has been recently; realise summer has ended
>browse internet when I got back
>slept
>woke up too early on Sunday morning
>read 100 pages of the novel
>sleep for 30 minutes
>eat food and junk food
>mindlessly browse internet for 9 hours (now typing this)

The novel I'm reading is kind of following the trend of other modern novels, in that it's addictive at the start, partially just because I'm used to reading translations of boring old novels or history books that contain one damn thing after another, but the novel starts to feel pointless later on and ends up feeling insubstantial and possibly not worth finishing. This is still at the addictive stage. It seems like the author aimed at upper middle class American insecurities with a baseball bat and started swinging.

I haven't done anything producerbullworthy for months. Feels bad.

I've gained weight since restarting weightlifting. Feels bad man. I'm sure today was the last binge ever because I ate all the remaining junk food.

I watched Tenet recently and it was pure kino. I will see it again at some point.

The total waste of my 20s really hit me because the novel was satirising nice guys and women that settle for them (among other things), and I saw a few triggering /tv/ topics on being a loser. At least being a total social void gives me a free pass to not be considerate at work or give to charity, etc. But being an ugly loser sucks. There are some social moments at work in recent times that I would describe if they weren't doxworthy. But trust me.

I bet there are less than 20 photos of me in the past 5 years lol. I have a high level diary though.

>> No.16302023
File: 66 KB, 500x512, 1599420774818.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16302012

>> No.16302046

>>16302012
based

>> No.16302053
File: 1.12 MB, 1921x1833, 1576164494953.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*HONK*
*HONK*
*HOOOOONK*
I have an announcement everybody!!!! *HONK* Everybody, I have an announcement!!!!! *HONK* *HONK*

*blows up balloon and makes a balloon dog* This announcement is gonna be monumental!!!!!! *sprays water from fake flower* The biggest *slaps you with rubber chicken* most amazing announcement *pulls string and bowtie spins like a fan* you'll ever hear in your life!!!!!!!!!

Get ready, for *takes off size 30 shoe, inflating a giant balloon hammer, then whacks you with it* the announcement *starts pulling line of multi-colored cloth from throat* to end all announcements!!!!!!!!

And that announcement *gets in tiny car, drives around and then gets back out* is gonna be coming to you *pulls out gun* NOW!!!! *"Bang!" flag pops out upon firing*

Here, just lean your head in closer to this sack of announcements and you'll hear it!!!!!!!

Closer...

Clooooosssseerrrr...

*HOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKKK*
*presses a coconut pie into your face*

And there it is!