[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 20 KB, 700x700, 1_nkFIBeGghgkrBsYj8uzIXg@2x.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16086378 No.16086378 [Reply] [Original]

https://medium.com/@bodylessorgan/guy-hocquenghem-homosexual-desire-4ab752c0236

>> No.16087032

Doesn't exist. Dick is only good in a female environment. The aesthetics of the female body screams for dicks. Homosexuality is a warped perception of the male form where it's attributed with feminine traits.

>> No.16087038

It's pretty gay

>> No.16087042

Refuted by Plato. He called you animals impelled by slavery to pleasure in Laws. It's actually worse than being an animal.

>> No.16087064
File: 1.32 MB, 1254x1771, astolfo_up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16087032
>>16087038
>>16087042
Based

>> No.16087071

>>16087032
> The aesthetics of the female body screams for dicks
"Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the fair sex."
>>16087042
And Plato is himself refuted by Pausanias in his own work:
"In Ionia and other places, and generally in countries which are subject to the barbarians, the custom is held to be dishonourable; loves of youths share the evil repute in which philosophy and gymnastics are held because they are inimical to tyranny; for the interests of rulers require that their subjects should be poor in spirit and that there should be no strong bond of friendship or society among them, which love, above all other motives, is likely to inspire, as our Athenian tyrants-learned by experience; for the love of Aristogeiton and the constancy of Harmodius had strength which undid their power. And, therefore, the ill-repute into which these attachments have fallen is to be ascribed to the evil condition of those who make them to be ill-reputed; that is to say, to the self-seeking of the governors and the cowardice of the governed; on the other hand, the indiscriminate honour which is given to them in some countries is attributable to the laziness of those who hold this opinion of them. In our own country a far better principle prevails, but, as I was saying, the explanation of it is rather perplexing. For, observe that open loves are held to be more honourable than secret ones, and that the love of the noblest and highest, even if their persons are less beautiful than others, is especially honourable."

>> No.16087091

>>16086378
The link is extremely cringe, but homosexual desire exists in various species. Its expression in human civilisation can be open, or suppressed in favour of a "sublimation" of homosexual desire. It seems likely that religious rules against homosexuality are linked to the survival of religion, because homosexuals are overrepresented among priestly classes, and the American LGBT identities have spread throughout the world in a way that has come at the expense of organised religion.

>> No.16087096

Homos are like women, they base their life on sex.
They more or less okay with it, especially during their orgies, but between orgies, some of them try to build a narrative where they are virtuous.
THe usual way women do it is by conflating hedonism with selfishness and non-hedonism with selflessness. SO outside their orgies women pretend to care about the poor children and os on, and during the sex they all think about being fucked in all their holes.
Women really like asian mysticismS because they combine virtues with hedonism directly, so they dont have to be shizos.

For the homos, they like to resort to their pathetic fantasy about art and aesthetics. Combined with the humanistic view about muh perpetual revolution, muh art is political, it gives cringe outputs like the gay pride.

Overall women and homos are pretty pathetic.

>> No.16087105

>>16087071
That's not what he meant by love, imbecile.

>> No.16087117

>>16087105
The word he's using is 'eros'. What do you think he means by it?

>> No.16087252

Hocquenghem is based.
What they really don't want you to read though is Schérer.

>> No.16087282

>>16086378
>thoughts on homosexual desire?
It’s a biological malfunction
>that article
I have to appreciate how other gay/bi people made it so easy for me to be disgusted enough by them to turn my back on my own bi desires

>> No.16087291
File: 231 KB, 960x720, 1581790086519.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16087292

Medium is blocked in my country, can anyone copy the article and post it here

>> No.16087437

why is my cock on 4chan