[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 148 KB, 539x473, Hmm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16065681 No.16065681 [Reply] [Original]

Thoughts?

>> No.16065686
File: 456 KB, 678x932, West.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16065692
File: 80 KB, 443x538, Imam Anwar al-Awlaki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

From an English sermon by Anwar al-Awlaki, an al-Qaeda recruiter who was droned by Obama

>> No.16065705
File: 264 KB, 720x867, 1586673369621.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

From Bin Laden's "Letter to America" from the book "Messages to the World"

>The first thing that we are calling you to is Islam.

>We call you to be a people of manners, principles, honour, and purity; to reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality, intoxicants, gambling, and trading with interest.

>You are the nation that permits Usury, which has been forbidden by all the religions. Yet you build your economy and investments on Usury. As a result of this, in all its different forms and guises, the Jews have taken control of your economy, through which they have then taken control of your media, and now control all aspects of your life making you their servants and achieving their aims at your expense

>You are a nation that permits acts of immorality, and you consider them to be pillars of personal freedom.

>You are a nation that permits gambling in its all forms. The companies practice this as well, resulting in the investments becoming active and the criminals becoming rich.

>You are a nation that exploits women like consumer products or advertising tools calling upon customers to purchase them. You use women to serve passengers, visitors, and strangers to increase your profit margins. You then rant that you support the liberation of women.

>You have destroyed nature with your industrial waste and gases more than any other nation in history. Despite this, you refuse to sign the Kyoto agreement so that you can secure the profit of your greedy companies and industries.

The book includes a lot of other interesting stuff. He said the House of Saud has been a client for the west every since the British Empire and just switched to America and that every Muslim should consider them and clerics that work for them to be enemies

Pic related is Maududi

>> No.16065709
File: 55 KB, 720x618, 1589311007140.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"It is considered legitimate for a girl to be married at the age of nine," the manifesto says. "Most pure girls will be married by sixteen or seventeen, while they are still young and active."

>The translated version of the document—which including the analysis is 41 pages long—extols the virtues of motherhood and promulgates the idea that the best place for a woman is in the house, living a life of "sedentariness" and fulfilling her "divine duty of motherhood." It portrays Western civilization as a godless, materialistic society that has caused women to depart from their God-given roles as wives and mothers.

>It doesn’t put women on "equal" footing with men because the two sexes have distinctly different roles under Islam: "Women gain nothing from the idea of their equality with men apart from thorns," the manifesto states. "Under 'equality' they have to work and rest on the same days as men even though they have ‘monthly complications’ and pregnancies and so on, in spite of the nature of her life and responsibilities to their husband, sons and religion."

>It also envisions an education system in which girls complete their formal schooling by age 15.

>"Because of this, a woman studies these worthless worldly sciences in the farthest mountains and the deepest valleys," the manifesto continues. "She travels, intent upon learning Western lifestyle and sitting in the midst of another culture, to study the brain cells of crows, grains of sand and the arteries of fish!" It would be more appropriate, the document says, for Muslim women to study fiqh: Islamic jurisprudence and understanding of the Shariah. "Hence, there is with no need for her to flit here and there to get degrees and so on, just so she can try to prove that her intelligence is greater than a man’s."

>Ultimately, "It is always preferable for a woman to remain hidden and veiled, to maintain society from behind this veil," the document states. "This, which is always the most difficult role, is akin to that of a director, the most important person in a media production, who is behind the scenes organising."

>> No.16065716
File: 469 KB, 720x976, 1586699268132.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>BBC published the testimony of a gay Iraqi man with the pseudonym Taim who had fled an area overrun by the Islamic State. He lamented the extent to which many in the communities in which he was raised cheered the Islamic State's persecution of perceived homosexuals. (The Islamic State is also known as ISIS and ISIL.) He said:

>Isis are also professional when it comes to tracking gay people. They hunt them down one by one. When they capture people, they go through his phone and his contacts and Facebook friends. They are trying to track down every gay man. And it's like dominoes. If one goes, the others will be taken down too.

>It's devastating to see the public reaction to the killings. Usually, when Isis posts pictures online, people sympathise with the victims — but not if they're gay. You should see the Facebook comments after they post video of the killings. It's devastating. "We hate Isis but when they do things like this, we love them. God bless you Isis." "I am against Isis but I am totally with Isis when they kill gays." "Amazing news. This is the least that gays deserve." "The most horrible crime on earth is homosexuality. Good job Isis." "The scene is ugly but they deserve it." "Those dirty people deserve Isis."

>A handful of gay men who escaped the clutches of the Islamic State gave testimony at a United Nations meeting in August.

>"In the Islamic State, gays are being tracked and killed all the time," said Subhi Nahas, a 28-year-old Syrian who fled via Lebanon and found sanctuary in the United States. "At the executions, hundreds of townspeople, including children, cheered jubilantly as [if] at a wedding."

>> No.16065731
File: 2.51 MB, 3264x2448, Ys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Clearly you are calling for democracy--a heretic modern religion. You kill people, permit alcohol, adultery, and corruption, all in the name of democracy. Your media works hard to polish the image of this modern religion, which it describes as just, balanced, and predicated on the freedom of the individual and the dignity of the citizen.

>The dawa we have broken down for you and explained, that your laws call 'offensive speech', is our moral law and our duty.

From the introduction: "The movement's extreme violence may look like fanatical brutality, but it is typically deployed with the intent of achieving specific operational, strategic, and propagandistic aims."

More excerpts from its speeches, statements and manifestos

It sometimes waxes into heroic eulogies which the analysis compares the the Iliad:
>They died and their bodies were buried in earth. Bones decay, but victory is sweet smelling. By Allah, he was a lion, a worshiper, and someone committed to the religion. You could see on his face that he was among the righteous ones. He could handle war unaffected by adversity. He was relentless against the enemies of Allah and merciful with his brothers. May Allah gift you with mercy. By Allah, you were a true brother and a dear friend. You listened and advised me well.

More excerpts including from the manifesto on women

>Fighting is our ethos; we are honest, and the cowards know it. None of our leaders has died in his bed--nor hiding in the bushes in the battlefield.

>Thanks to Allah, we are a people of dawa, one sounded by prophets who came before us. Those that carry on this call have dignity and honour. I promise you we would rather die than watch our honour be violated.

>The model of the disbelievers in the west failed the moment woman was supposedly 'liberated' from the prison of the home

>But the problem today is women are not fulfilling their true roles, those that are in line with their character and nature. There is one main reason for this--they are confronted with the image of a man that is not true. There is a proliferation of quasi-men

>This is a time in which most--if not all--of the mainstream media is driven by daily lies and professional falsification.

>Were you lying, O America, or are you simply unable to fulfill your promises? Have you made the world safer by waging war against us, America, or has fear and ruin become the norm? Let Canada, France, Tunisia, Turkey, and Belgium bear witness. Have you eradicated terrorism and extinguished the fire of jihad, or has it spread and risen, reaching every land?

>> No.16065875
File: 345 KB, 720x672, Qutb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Qutb

>> No.16065956

Still on the islamist larp, Parkus? This does not count as dawah.

>> No.16066009

>>16065956
Dawah in fiqh is functionally an ultimatum

>> No.16066010

>>16065681
Absolutely based

>> No.16066131

>>16066009
t. keyboard jihadist

>> No.16066146

>>16066131
Not at all, I'm making hijrah with my wife إن شاء الله as soon as we have enough set aside

>> No.16066291

Top kek, Parkus. De Maistre is burning in hell right now for committing shirk. Remember when you were posting as Constantine and you said de Maistre was satanic?

>> No.16066305

>>16065681
Hey big Parkus, what did you mean by this?

>>/lit/thread/S8720496#p8720583

>> No.16066596

>>16066291
>>16066305
Have you ever read the Bible?

>Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree: and ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.
Or
>And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Or
>Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

>> No.16066624

>>16066596
What does this have to do with you calling de Maistre a satanic freemason when you were LARPing as Greek Orthodox?

>> No.16066740

>>16066624
Wait a second. Are you that schizo who pretends to be a woman on discord who likes Thomas Aquinas?

>> No.16067077

>>16066740
Bizarre deflection. Now answer the question.

How come you thought de Maistre was satanic?

>> No.16067135

>>16067077
You are! You're that Nazi who said he likes to masturbate to fat black women

>> No.16067430
File: 424 KB, 720x1144, Saud.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OBL's interview in 1997 after condemning the House of Saud as degenerate and leaving the country

>PA: Your family is a rich powerful family in Saudi Arabia. Have they, or the Saudi Arabian government, asked you to stop your activities?

>OBL: They have done that a lot. They have pressured us greatly, especially since a lot of our money is still in the hands of the Saudi ruling family due to the activities of our family and company. They sent my mother, my uncle, and my brothers on almost nine visits to me in Khartoum, asking me to stop and return to Arabia to apologize to King Fahd. I apologized to my family kindly because I know that they were driven by force to come to talk to me. This regime wants to create a problem between me and my family in order to take some measures against them. But, with God's grace, this regime did not get its wish fulfilled. I refused to go back. They [my family] conveyed the Saudi government's message that if I did not go back, they'll freeze all my assets, deprive me of my citizenship, my passport, and my Saudi ID, and distort my picture in the Saudi and foreign media. They think that a Muslim may bargain on his religion. I said to them: do whatever you may wish. It is with God's bounty that we refused to go back. We are living in dignity and honor for which we thank God. It is much better for us to live under a tree here on these mountains than to live in palaces in the land most sacred to God, subjected to the disgrace of not worshipping God even in the most sacred land on earth, where injustice is so widespread. There is no strength except with God.

>> No.16067893

>>16065681
It's an interesting article, but the author says some silly things in it. He appeals to Muhammad 'Abduh, who does not represent orthodox Islam, and tries to argue that there's nothing wrong with Muslims being freemasons.

>> No.16067965

>>16067893
The author is of course against Maistre and Islam