[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 182 KB, 769x612, 1578707359141.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15831975 No.15831975 [Reply] [Original]

>start to read music theory
>get to a point where I can understand most music theory analysis of game music and even some shit from jazz autism videos (still haven't read about XX century harmony autism)
>start to watch the videos about some old music theory (mostly from renaissance and baroque music theory topics)
>learn the circle of fifhts, start to plot most songs I listen from pop and game music (literally brainlet shit)
>start to plot bach, which is like super autism, but realize he almost never does something random and usually all his chord movements in the circle has some explanation
>realize even bach is brainlet shit compared to the autism of reading a math book or hell, phylosophy (phylosophy autism makes music theory autism like baby tier stuff)
It's there any particular reason why I can't study the gradus at parnassum of Fux and compose baroque music today on FL studio?

I mean, what's stopping a modern musician to compose something equal to bach today?

>> No.15832026

https://youtu.be/wBhqEgapbsg