[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-11: Warosu is now out of maintenance. Become a Patron!

/lit/ - Literature


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.21 MB, 640x800, levels.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824266 No.15824266 [Reply] [Original]

how do you remember what you read?
I seem to finish a novel and then can barely recall what has happened. pic unrelated

>> No.15824284

I'm gonna coom

>> No.15824299

>>15824266
who is this whore?

>> No.15824309

Otto Weininger was right

>> No.15824312
File: 58 KB, 640x853, pjajinJw-Ow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824312

>>15824266
Why most women are such vapid whores?

>> No.15824319

ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANALANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL

>> No.15824324

PLEASE SAUCE

>> No.15824328

>>15824299
Bigtittygothegg

>> No.15824332

does that make a difference for how it feels for the woman or is it just about what looks better to the man?

>> No.15824339

>>15824309
NOOOO SEX IS BAD WOMEN ARE EVIL FOR LIKING IT

>> No.15824348

>>15824339
this but unironically

>> No.15824362

>>15824266
Idk I have a pretty good memory and pay attention, I can remember very well novels I read 10 years ago.

>> No.15824367

>>15824332
Femanons its your time to shine

>> No.15824372

>>15824339
I've wondered about this for a while.
Why is it that the same dudes who complain no woman wants them criticize women for being promiscuous? If I was an incel, I'd be encouraging promiscuity, so maybe someone would sleep with me.

>> No.15824375

>>15824348
maybe human society would be better if instead of having evolved into a dimorphous specie with two distinct sexes we had evolved to just be an amorphous unisex species with roles being only performative – wait a minute

>> No.15824382

>>15824372
You're thinking about it as a rational actor might and failing to account for the mountainous burden of resentment and frustration.

>> No.15824388

>>15824372
because no woman wants to sleep with an ugly incel, no matter how promiscuous, the real question is why do so many incels seem to be against sex work

>> No.15824395

>>15824372
lol

>> No.15824406

>>15824388
>only able to think as far as sex
and this is whats wrong with society and promiscuous women. there is more to a good relationship than just sex. i don't need another person to get me off. I have hands.

>> No.15824418

>>15824372

Because when women are given the choice unmitigated by society and culture, the result is harems where most men do not reproduce. Harems occur in most mammalian species to some degree

>> No.15824419

>>15824372
Lmao women have their pick of hot men why would they pick an incel?

>> No.15824420

>>15824332
it makes it easier to stick your dick in deeper

>> No.15824422

>>15824406
incels also have ugly and spiteful personalities though, I doubt they'd be fun to be around for an extended period of time. Besides, their minds have been warped by sexual desire and frustration as well.

>> No.15824424

>>15824388
>the real question is why do so many incels seem to be against sex work
they have this notion that sex work falls against their trad view of society and gender roles ("lol"), and that within traditional western societies (the same societies in which upwards of 30% of all men ever born went to leave no offspring at all) they'd have a better chance of getting sex.

basically, they're mad and believe things would've been better in the past – literally the type of nostalgia fascism feeds off of.

>> No.15824434

>>15824309
You haven't read him, and two he was a mentally ill man on the brink of a very turbulent and anxious period in history who comitted sucide at 20 and wrote his book before he was even mature, wise or knowledgable enough too

>> No.15824445

>>15824372
Because they aren't actually being rational or genuine, they are a product of modernity and just everything other product of modernity they are rotten to the core. The relationship between male and female has never been worse in all of history, and they are just making it worse

>> No.15824454

>>15824424
To those retards realise that all traditional antique societies had brothels and prostitution?

>> No.15824460

>>15824348
Anti-natalists get the rope before anyone else

>> No.15824467

>>15824372
I've wondered about this for a while.
Why is it that the same dudes who complain no rich persons want them to criticize rich persons for being rich? If I was poor, I'd be encouraging greediness, so maybe someone would give me money.

>> No.15824473

>liberals: NOO STOP TREATING WOMEN AS SEX OBJECTS
>also liberals: haha incel, why are you against promiscuous women? promiscuity and performative sex roles in public is good.

>> No.15824481

>>15824460
sex is an unfortunate requirement for having kids, it is bad in every other scenario

>> No.15824488
File: 26 KB, 282x440, etruscan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824488

>>15824454
>traditional antique societies
what are you talking about traditional societies were pure and free from degeneracy

>> No.15824500
File: 79 KB, 760x635, 1584625677006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824500

>>15824481
>unfortunate

Don't worry, materialist scum come right after anti-natalists
>>15824488
Already told you in the last thread you posted that picture in that's its a fake

>> No.15824511 [DELETED] 

>>15824406
>there is more to a good relationship than just sex.
I'm one of those Traditionalist people that verbally oppress women and even I think that's a load of crap.
If the sex is shit the relationship will fall apart.
>>15824424
>they have this notion that sex work falls against their trad view of society and gender roles ("lol"), and that within traditional western societies (the same societies in which upwards of 30% of all men ever born went to leave no offspring at all)
Incels don't think like that dumbass you're just calling people you disagree with incels. Very disrespectful
>basically, they're mad and believe things would've been better in the past
People of all sorts look at the past with rose tinted lenses.
>literally the type of nostalgia fascism feeds off of.
That's not what fascism is ya dingus!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_Manifesto

>> No.15824517

>>15824481
Once testtube babies are a reality, ciswomen can be aborted. Oof.

>> No.15824535
File: 45 KB, 464x535, 1561651481024.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824535

>>15824517
>he thinks that will ever happen while he's watching society crumble around him in real time

Oh sweet summer child, that's real cute. Now go be a big boy and read Kaczynski

>> No.15824553

>>15824535
>read deranged ramblings of a failed stem professor turned terrorist

that's gonna be a nah

>> No.15824557

>>15824553
No worries then! You can read this, its even better

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Technological_Society

>> No.15824559

>>15824500
>Already told you in the last thread you posted that picture in that's its a fake
this is the first thread i'm posting in, schizo
also:
>all gay ceramics from antiquities are false
that's an incredibly widespread gay conspiracy you're conjuring

>>15824511
>Incels don't think like that dumbass you're just calling people you disagree with incels. Very disrespectful
are you insinuating that part of the incel community doesn't believe that sexual liberation affected them negatively and that a return to more traditional social structures (and the sexual dynamics they imply) would be better for them? why else would they constantly be appealing to past tradition?

>People of all sorts look at the past with rose tinted lenses.
of course, it's not just incels that do this

>That's not what fascism is ya dingus!
i didn't say that nostalgia is fascism or fascist, just said that fascism feeds off a nostalgia for an idealized past (things were great/we were great but then ((they)) ruined it, but we're going to fight and go back to being great like we used to). which it does, it's disingenuous to say otherwise.

>> No.15824571

>>15824553
>>15824557
And this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Question_Concerning_Technology
>>15824559
To everyone in this thread, just go to reverse google search for that image and you'll see its fake

>> No.15824580

>>15824553
And as an added bonus read Simularca and Simulation

>> No.15824583

>>15824348
based

>> No.15824624
File: 363 KB, 1035x1134, 5xi5l7g215z41.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824624

>>15824388
We're simply trying to stop civilization from deteriorating and collapsing, and you whores are making it really difficult to give enough of a shit to continue bearing the burden. You REALLY seem to want civilization to break down and inevitably become sexual currency for regional war lords REALLY bad, and hell, we might as well let you have it since it's all you deserve. Enjoy, I guess.

>> No.15824635

>>15824624
I think the ancients had it right with every girl in the city doing a year or two as a temple prostitute. Then there's nothing to be jealous about.

>> No.15824641

>>15824624
Fucking THIS
Women are the way they are, because they have no understanding of how terrible the historical alternatives are.

>> No.15824647

>>15824580
you're just being facetious, nobody reads that bullshit

>> No.15824652 [DELETED] 

>>15824559
>are you insinuating that part of the incel community doesn't believe that sexual liberation affected them negatively
You weren't talking about the sexual liberation you were talking about prostitution.
>why else would they constantly be appealing to past tradition?
I don't know, but I think their views vary from person to person. There is no incel ideology aside from lookism.
>fascism feeds off a nostalgia for an idealized past
It totally does not.

>> No.15824653

>>15824624
>inevitably become sexual currency for regional war lords
That's what it was in the past. I thought you types were all about returning to tradition?

>> No.15824657
File: 231 KB, 2159x1339, fe8a40a0c2e53e2550b3f44986809581.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824657

>>15824635
And what exactly happened to those ancient civilizations exactly? Oh, right....

>> No.15824660

>>15824319
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

>> No.15824665

>>15824571
Actually I can't confirm its authenticity but it could be real
https://www.tripadvisor.com.gr/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g187785-d195493-i43387046-Museo_Archeologico_Nazionale_di_Napoli-Naples_Province_of_Naples_Campania.html

However its Etruscan, and NOT Roman

>> No.15824666

>>15824657
They got subverted by Christianity. Women were the biggest proponents of Christianity. Constantine's mom was a hooker and a Christian.

>> No.15824668

>>15824653
>everything in the past is part of tradition
I can't believe women have the same right to vote as I do.

>> No.15824670

>>15824657
What happens to every single civilisation that ever existed or will exist no exception, it collapsed. Read Spengler

>> No.15824672
File: 99 KB, 596x723, 7C63D031-D4C9-4B88-8BAB-57BB8D277208-269-000000059A4A5F82.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824672

Reminder

>> No.15824673

>>15824666
>666
What a coincidence.

>> No.15824676

>>15824668
But you're 16 anon, you don't have the right to vote.

>> No.15824678

>>15824647
Yes people read it, just because you can't understand it doesn't mean people don't

>> No.15824682

>>15824670
Civilizations only collapse because they part from the traditions that led to their rise in favor of weakness and decadence. Tradition and strength is how civilizations become immortal.

>> No.15824683 [DELETED] 

>>15824666
Holy shit.

>> No.15824690

>>15824676
>strawman in place of an actual argument
Yea, that's pretty much what I expected.

>> No.15824693

>>15824682
Nigga you're on a literature board, not /pol/. Read Spengler first, and then we can discuss after you grasp his ideas. Every single civilisation no matter how strong collapses, just like every living organism no matter how strong dies eventually one day

>> No.15824697

>>15824372
The thot fears the incel

>> No.15824703

>>15824690
Back to debate club nerd.

>> No.15824705

>>15824693
>Nigga
Opinion discarded, immediately.

>> No.15824707

>>15824705
Stay illiterate nigger

>> No.15824708

>>15824705
Racist.

>> No.15824709
File: 121 KB, 710x711, 1594345902470.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824709

>>15824266
this

>> No.15824712

>>15824703
>doesn't understand what logical fallacy is
Mhmm, really not helping your case here.

>> No.15824714
File: 14 KB, 220x309, Freud.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824714

>>15824319
>>15824660
I KNOW what this is.

https://youtu.be/3LY3ftiLqmE?t=68

>> No.15824715

Another bait thread

>> No.15824719

>>15824708
Yes, I do have an above average IQ.

>> No.15824724

>>15824712
Again, this is a shitposting thread on an anime imageboard, not a debate. Nerd.

>> No.15824725

>>15824266
generally speaking i assume that if i can't remember a book it's usually because it was a boring pointless piece of shit

>> No.15824733

Quality reading
Just reading page by page without spending time analyzing or thinking about anything you read will lead to you forgetting most of it
"Well read" doesn't mean you read a lot of varied books, it means you can read well

>> No.15824740

>>15824266
What's the benefit to the increasing amount of arch? Does it feel better for either party?

>> No.15824746

>>15824724
Yes, it is not much of a debate, since a debate would require an opponent with which to provide legitimate arguments. We all understand you don't have the intellect to participate.

>> No.15824754

>>15824740
It's just whores being whores, dude. Pay it no mind.

>> No.15824755
File: 76 KB, 320x709, A fresco of St Mercurius.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824755

>>15824666
BEGONE SATAN! I CAST THEE OUT OF THE SHADOWS INTO HELL AGAIN!!!

>> No.15824758

>>15824460
Sexual liberation lower birthrate

>> No.15824763
File: 15 KB, 716x724, 1507127103158.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824763

>>15824652
>You weren't talking about the sexual liberation you were talking about prostitution.
sex work falls within the spectrum of sexual liberation, you're splitting hairs.

>It totally does not.
ok dude

>> No.15824765

>>15824746
lol you think you're smart

>> No.15824782

>>15824765
Quite, yes. I'm starting to believe you suffer from brain damage though. I hope it doesn't make life too difficult for you.

>> No.15824801

>>15824418
And that's how you have violent young men who rape and kill "chad"s wife and daughter
and he deserve it
that's why monogamy is the best for society
If i don't have it, why should they

>> No.15824839

>>15824372
Promiscuity benefit a very small amount of men.
The majority of men are having less sex in modern society and an even larger group are having no sex. This is of course because women are hypergamous.

This is why slut shaming is important for women against other women. It is a way to reduce a woman's perceived value to the top percentage of men.

This is no a criticism but simply an observation.

>> No.15824840 [DELETED] 

>>15824763
>sex work falls within the spectrum of sexual liberation
Prostitution was legal in the U.S until the 1920s, even child prostitution was legal. Girls ended up being trafficked and Christian feminists were repulsed by it and so they made it illegal.
Ever read Andrea Dworkin?
>ok dude
Fascist appeals to the past were superficial at best. I linked you the Fascist manifesto so I would like you to point out to me where the appeal to the past is. Mussolini even admitted he felt limited by the conservatism of the monarch.

>> No.15824854

>>15824714
is that it?

>> No.15824860

>>15824839
But this imbalance is fixed by pornography, no?

>> No.15824862

>>15824424
It's not about sex but being able to build a family tranny
Go back to where you come from

>> No.15824870 [DELETED] 

>>15824860
Porn is not comprable to sex.

>> No.15824883
File: 17 KB, 658x466, images - 2020-07-08T110330.312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824883

>>15824860
It fucking doesn't you stupid sex haver, it doesn't, don't ever reply to my fucking posts ever again if you're a not an 28 y/o incel, I would fucking put a bullet in your brain if I saw you in the street

>> No.15824887

>>15824266
Я кoнчaю

>> No.15824893

>>15824266
this pornstar only got popular because she wore pewdiepie shirt in one of her dildo videos. she's otherwise very mediocre in every sense of the word. modern sex is a meme

>> No.15824895

Is it weird that girls crying makes my dick harder than lewd stuff like this WEBM?

>> No.15824901

>>15824854
I guess so.

>> No.15824904

>>15824893
Have sex

>> No.15824914

>>15824862
who the fuck is stopping you from starting a fucking family? what, do you honestly think the majority of women (the MAJORITY) of women out there are averse to settling down and starting a family? women used to say the same about men and it was never true.

if you're a 20 year old college sophomore surrounded by 20 year old girls of course it's going to look like no one wants to settle down and start a family, not men nor women, past the 25 year mark most women find themselves actively searching for partnerships

>Go back to where you come from
this is where i'm from, go back to where YOU came from

>> No.15824915

sex sex sex

>> No.15824955

>>15824266
bigtitty eggwhite!

>> No.15824961
File: 15 KB, 244x300, foucalt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824961

https://vocaroo.com/guITnHdEa4Q

>> No.15824962

>>15824914
>who the fuck is stopping you from starting a fucking family?
Sexual liberation and hypergamous whore.

>> No.15824969
File: 1010 KB, 3024x4032, z0fmpp6a9c451.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824969

>>15824266

>> No.15824980

>>15824904
how about you have sex, with me :)

>> No.15824981

>>15824893
she a cutie

>> No.15824989
File: 488 KB, 1323x626, 1533747294373.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824989

>>15824914
>if you're a 20 year old college sophomore surrounded by 20 year old girls of course it's going to look like no one wants to settle down and start a family, not men nor women, past the 25 year mark most women find themselves actively searching for partnerships
WOW GREAT
he is right fucking go back to where you came from

>> No.15824991

>>15824969
^
>>15824961

>> No.15824992

>>15824981
yeah true, wont lie i busted it several times to that video

>> No.15824996
File: 29 KB, 665x662, e68.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824996

>>15824969
feed me, mommy!!

>> No.15824997 [DELETED] 
File: 154 KB, 588x1000, Imagine+being+pablo+in+that+picture+and+having+to+be+_8fcb1ffc6975942e314d1a67ce32c7bd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15824997

>>15824969
Women hit the wall at 18.

>> No.15825006

>>15824299
>>15824312
>if she likes sex she's a whore!
I fucking hate neo-Christians

>> No.15825010

>>15824969
Thank you. Seeing this things asshole makes me less attracted to it.

>> No.15825021

>>15824969
Ew

>> No.15825027

>>15825006
No, If she sells pics of her nether regions on the internet she's a whore. Which this whore does >>15824969

>> No.15825029

I'd gladly talk about this topic, but this thread is a disgrace thanks to you, OP. Fuck you.

>> No.15825030

>>15824883
I'm a virgin lol.

>> No.15825044 [DELETED] 

>/lit/
Where virgins go on to call eachother virgins

>> No.15825080

>>15825027
>If she sells pics of her nether regions on the internet she's a whore.
The two posts were in response to the OP webm. Are you saying they already knew who she was?

>> No.15825082

>>15824962
just fuckin HAVE SEX

>> No.15825083

>>15824266
The pic is sort of related, technology has done a number on you.

>> No.15825092

>>15825080
It's a fair assumption to make going off of the first video.

>> No.15825108

>>15824989
>hot
>2008
>okcupid
Delusional.

>> No.15825110

>>15825006
>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT HECKIN JUDGE A GIRL OFF OF YOU FIRST IMPRESSION OF HER THATS NOT RIGHTERINO

>> No.15825111
File: 184 KB, 413x599, grillpill.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825111

Take the volcel pill

> sex
risks STDs
risks a pregnancy
risks someone accusing you of being creepy/predatory
have to pretend you like the person (going on dates, spending money, etc.)
risk having a bad experience (ED, etc.)

> porn
instant release
can see whatever you want
don't have to put up with shit
always up to you
don't need to put in effort pursuing girls and being disappointed


I will never understand you losers. Just watch porn. It is a fantastic invention and now there is literally no reason for me to try and get sex.

>> No.15825134

>>15824715
this

>> No.15825137

>>15825111
You're the reason society is collapsing, you deserve to have your bloodline die out forever

>> No.15825145

>>15824989
>relationships are only about sex
just buy a fleshlight jesus dude lighten up

>> No.15825151
File: 139 KB, 768x768, xqxd07zgup551.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825151

>>15824266

>> No.15825152

>>15825137
I am happy and you are a coping incel on 4chan. It is clear who is winning (hint, its not you)

>> No.15825157

>>15824969
based tranny

>> No.15825163

>>15825006
>if she
>whore
fixed

>> No.15825179

>>15825152
Not that guy, but I don't think you're winning anyone who unironically says "have to pretend you like the person" as a negative of having sex certainly isn't winning.

Also, along with being unable to connect to another human being, you said you have ED. You're not a winner.

I don't even believe in winners but I know you're not a winner

>> No.15825180

>>15825137
>people have too much sex

Society is collapsing.

>people refrain from having sex

Society is collapsing.

>> No.15825184

>>15825092
>>15825110
An impression like that with so little information says more about you than about her, faggots.

>> No.15825192

>>15824266
it's because you have a similar quality of brain as that semi-sentient pastrami sandwich you just posted there.

Just fucking focus.

>> No.15825203

>>15825179
I don't have ED and if I didn't who cares? I don't want sex with another person in the first place. That just means I've been watching good porn.

All your copes are pretty funny desu. You cannot fathom someone satisfied without a personal prostitute. lol....

>> No.15825204

>>15825184
And yet we have proof of our impressions >>15824969
You're E-thot, like most, is a whore.

>> No.15825215

>>15825151
Okay I was on board until now, but this... this is cringe!

>> No.15825230
File: 12 KB, 244x255, 8c0b0bbbb359f93d6f1140efed80a497c8e088367544040829f6985d3ffdaad5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825230

>>15825203
>I don't have ED and if I didn't who cares?
Little slip there
>I don't want sex with another person in the first place.
Ok, good for you.
>All your copes are pretty funny desu.
Oh, I'm the one coping?
>You cannot fathom someone satisfied without a personal prostitute. lol
One could, theoretically, have a relationship with a woman that one viewed as a human being and had an emotional bond with.

>> No.15825232

>>15825203
Just curious, do you plan on having a family (partner + children)? If so, would you continue using porn? Personally, I've decided that when I start a family, I'll only watch porn with my partner's permission (before the influx of 'simp' replies, I'd expect my wife/gf to do the same).

>> No.15825235 [DELETED] 

>>15825203
You can have a girlfriend and not have sex with her.

>> No.15825241

>>15825010
what are you gay?

>> No.15825246

>>15825151
Came here to post this.

>> No.15825256

>>15825232
No I don't intend on having any sort of wife/girlfriend. Much happier on my own.

>>15825230
Yes you are coping. I am happy, you have to try and justify why I cannot be happy without enslaving yourself to a woman.

>>15825235
There's no point to having a girlfriend then.

>> No.15825258

how can I kill my libido completely?
I am tired of living the life of an animal, enslaved by vulgarity

>> No.15825264

>>15825241
Nope, just hate whores.

>> No.15825306

>>15824969
Slurp

>> No.15825310

>>15825204
>And yet we have proof of our impressions
You didn't before you made the assumption, you stupid fucking retard.

>> No.15825316

>>15825232
>If so, would you continue using porn?
I'm not that anon, but this is an interesting question. i was pressured into watching porn by friends as a pre-teen, and i think that made me view pornography through a lens of coercion. up until i was in my early 20s i still watched porn, but i gradually weened myself off it. i don't think there's anything wrong with pornography per se, but i do have a problem with the platforms that host pornography and i can't help but feel like abusive consumption of pornography distorts your perspective of sex.

i still fap, and if i need material i'll read something erotic (like a fucking woman lmao), fap to memories, or i'll fap to scenes from films, paintings, photographs of models, but nothing hardcore (featuring penetration).

it's tempting at first to go back, but after a year or so i don't really miss it.

>I'll only watch porn with my partner's permission
that's unusual, but not necessarily bad. i don't know if my gf watches porn and i don't really care to know – it's like the conversation of "what if your gf banged 50,000 dudes??" it's not information i'm interested in having and i don't feel like it gets in the way of our relationship.

i guess i just find some things private. why do you feel like you'd want to demand/get permission to watch porn? would you also be open to having what porn you watched discussed (like "don't watch x type of porn)?

>> No.15825317

>>15825256
>I am happy, you have to try and justify why I cannot be happy without enslaving yourself to a woman.
Women aren't trying to enslave you. Some of them are bad people who will abuse you with the gender dynamics created by our society and some of them are wonderful people who can make amazing friends and maybe even partners and some of them are just kind of meh.
If you are happy that is fine but you have an extremely unhealthy way of looking at women that probably stems more from your own handicaps than the women themselves . . . and I'm the guy who keeps talking about how much he hates whores so if I think your a bit too misogynistic maybe you should take my advice.

>> No.15825327

>>15825310
But we were correct, yes?

>> No.15825330

>>15824969
what did nietzsche say about that abyss stuff again?

>> No.15825334

>>15825317
Why though? Just ask yourself, what am I getting from a woman.
> sex
that's it. Literally nothing more.

Just take the porn pill. It is better for sex and has none of the downsides.

>> No.15825340

>>15825327
Yes, but for the wrong reasons, so ultimately no.

>> No.15825348

The girl hustles r/bigtittygothegg
I respect her hustle

>> No.15825351 [DELETED] 

>>15825316
>i was pressured into watching porn by friends
Lol faggot

>> No.15825358

>>15825111
gold given

>> No.15825360

>>15825340
Ultimately yes and you're just angry that you jumped up to white knight a literal whore.
>>15825334
>Just ask yourself, what am I getting from a woman.
I enjoy the company of a woman I care for and respect much more than I enjoy sex. Sex is nice but it's not the point of a relationship.

>> No.15825370

>>15824266

Stop posting whores OP. This thread is so dreadfully off-topic because you couldn't just post a normal image.
Anyways, notes

>> No.15825375
File: 83 KB, 900x396, Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 21.28.47.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825375

>>15825348
Cofirmed /lit/

>> No.15825378

>>15825360
>Ultimately yes
Ultimately no. Plenty of girls post stuff like the OP webm without actually putting out nudes online for random strangers to jerk off to. You called her a whore for a dumb fucking reason and that's all there is to it.

>> No.15825381

>>15825264
you're missing out queer

>> No.15825385

>>15825370
also paying attention and engaging with what you read.

>> No.15825393

>>15825316
>it's like the conversation of "what if your gf banged 50,000 dudes??" it's not information i'm interested in having and i don't feel like it gets in the way of our relationship.
simp

>> No.15825394

>>15824266
christ why is EVERYTHING about sex especially in this fucking society?

>> No.15825397 [DELETED] 

>>15825378
All women are whores., and that's okay.

>> No.15825400

>>15825316
> why do you feel like you'd want to demand/get permission to watch porn?

I want to establish a relationship with my partner where sexual desires are not buried and left to fester. The image of sneaking around my wife and fapping to porn is distasteful to me; I'd rather put it out in the open. In my experience, hiding things like this leads to problems down the road.

> would you also be open to having what porn you watched discussed (like "don't watch x type of porn)?

Of course. If say, my wife didn't want me to watch porn but was okay with me reading/writing erotica, that's the rules. If she didn't approve of any of it, I'd stop entirely.

>> No.15825407

>>15825397
A woman isn't a whore just because she likes sex you closet homosexual.

>> No.15825409

>>15825358
cope. I am happy, you cannot imagine being happy alone. You are the weaker man.

>>15825360
> I enjoy the company of a woman I care for
good bait

>> No.15825414

>>15825316
>– it's like the conversation of "what if your gf banged 50,000 dudes??" it's not information i'm interested in having and i don't feel like it gets in the way of our relationship.
The mere fact you don't want to hear about it should set off alarm bells. you are purposefully lying to yourself about something you know would bother you. If your gf was a slut you should accept she was a slut, that is part of her and her life. Or you can reject her of course, but you shouldnt willfully lie to yourself about the issue.

>> No.15825417

>>15825378
Kill yourself please

>> No.15825418

>>15825417
Fuck off, fag.

>> No.15825424 [DELETED] 

>>15825407
Having sex with too many people would make you a whore, or a slut at the very least .

>> No.15825431

>>15825424
What's "too many" to you? More than one?

>> No.15825445

>>15825414
Not that anon, but if my gf told me she slept with 50,000 men, I'd be impressed more than anything. It would take 27 years to get that bodycount, if she slept with 5 different dudes everyday.

>> No.15825450

>>15825431
more than zero. also wearing skirts that end above the ankle.

>> No.15825452 [DELETED] 

>>15825431
Yeah.

>> No.15825457

>>15825450
>more than zero
Insecurity speaks.

>> No.15825482 [DELETED] 

>>15825457
How is that insecure lol

>> No.15825491
File: 1.95 MB, 480x320, tekken hmmmmmmm.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825491

>>15825378
She's still a whore and a woman who posts something like the OP is pretty likely to be willing to sell her nudes. Plenty of girls are also whores and you can usually tell before you find wherever those nudes got leaked to. Are you talking more about someone in your life than you are about the girl in the OP, by chance? I wonder if that person's a whore?

>> No.15825494

>>15825482
It's a tranny anon, don't mind it

>> No.15825499

>>15825184
>>15825310
>>15825340
>>15825378
Any woman who posts publicly-available videos of herself imitating sex positions in skimpy clothes for views is the definition of a whore. she is using her sexuality in exchange for a commodity she desires. No girl that's anything more than a ons would post shit like this. You're a simp

>> No.15825501

>>15825482
Because the culture finds it normal to have multiple sex partners in one's life before settling it down, since tons of people do exactly that. That makes you uncultured and you holding women in disdain for it indicates you're an insecure little faggot about that.

>> No.15825504

>>15825409
>good bait
Sure, buddy, sure.

>> No.15825514
File: 3 KB, 259x194, 1589797092356.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825514

>>15824914
Who indeed.

>> No.15825517

>>15825499
>she is using her sexuality in exchange for a commodity she desires.
Posting on social media isn't necessarily always about selling something.

>> No.15825525
File: 127 KB, 625x591, you].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825525

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT YOUR GIRLFRIEND SELLING NUDES? THAT IS KINDA PROBLEMATIC YOU REALIZE?
A GIRL CAN LIKE SEX YOU KNOW. WHO CARES IF SHE DID PORN. THAT IS LIBERATING FOR HER YOU BIGOT

>> No.15825530

>>15825517
she's selling herself for views, which is often monetized. sexuality make number go up

>> No.15825535 [DELETED] 

>>15825501
>Because the culture finds it normal to have multiple sex partners in one's life before settling it down
So what, I don't give a shit lol.
>That makes you uncultured
My oh my, I'm quite the troglodyte.
>and you holding women in disdain for it
I simply ignore some of them.
>you're an insecure little faggot
I still await the explanation as to how.

>> No.15825537

>>15825407
yeah but she’s a whore if she posts her slimy cunt and busted face all over the internet like this retarded bitch. also nobody without a trove of nudes has taken a video like the OP video. this woman is a sex toy with no brains at all. lots of people like sex but manage not to be personified VD. the OP however looks like chlamydia come to life.

>> No.15825539
File: 127 KB, 625x591, 1594413874891.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825539

STRAWMAN

>> No.15825546

Nice thread, nigger faggots.

>> No.15825549

>>15825501
Not that anon, I'm the guy who keeps talking about how much he hates whores, but it's not about the multiple partners (not every woman who has had multiple partners is a whore) it's about selling yourself as a sexual object. Money shouldn't be exchanged for sex and doing it virtually doesn't make it any less disgusting. It just means you're too much of a coward to be the streetwalker that you are deep down.

>> No.15825553

>>15825537
>slimy cunt and busted face
Bollocks mate. She is a fucking Goddess! Fit as hell, but you're just a sad wanker. Toss off, berk

>> No.15825567

She had a really nice video I just found talking about how guys shouldn’t be shamed for having a small dick and talking about how size doesn’t matter so that was a nice thing she’s used her medium for

>> No.15825575

>>15825553
Bro, she has a nice bum bum, but shes a shovel face.

>> No.15825618
File: 212 KB, 578x540, AADA4598-9C64-4508-9443-CCA8AD1017EC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825618

>>15825553
OW! MY EYES! ENGLISH TYPING HURTS MY EYES! you anglo men live in a country full of unfortunate looking whores so i don’t blame you for having fucked taste, but she’s extremely fucking ugly, even WITH all that makeup on. she’s a fleshlight with a face taped on and the face looks like it eats paste.

>> No.15825639
File: 54 KB, 461x442, dolph-lundgren_large.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825639

RAPE

>> No.15825651

>>15824624
Who lied and told you whores are a modern invention? It's like you think we're not animals that have always enjoyed fucking each other. Do you really think THIS generation of whores is gonna be the one to pack in the west? Is that why Rome fell, too many people getting laid?

>> No.15825653

>>15825530
>she's selling herself for views
Or bucking a socially acceptable trend to feel a sense of self-worth, which is perfectly normal. There was no nudity in the OP webm and everyone is aware that everyone enjoys sex and is having lots of it these days.

>>15825535
>I don't give a shit
Sure you don't.

>> No.15825656

>>15825575
You take that back :(

>> No.15825660

>>15824666
based satan

>> No.15825671

>>15825378
post feet whore

>> No.15825681

>>15825671
You really want a picture of man feet, faggot?

>> No.15825686

>>15825681
yes

>> No.15825690 [DELETED] 
File: 402 KB, 544x1000, 20200710_133846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825690

>>15825653
>Sure you don't.
:-)

>> No.15825691

>>15825653
is this a john green AMA? wow! how many dicks were swirled around in your cereal today?

>> No.15825718

>>15825690
What does Bouguereau and his intense admiration for women's feet have to do with this?

>> No.15825725

>>15825653
>if being a whore is socially acceptable then she's not actually a whore
what?

>> No.15825733

>>15824434
>Otto Weininger
at 23 sir. 23

>> No.15825739

>>15825725
It's not being sexually promiscuous if everyone is doing it.

>> No.15825741

>>15824375
but we did not do that.

>> No.15825755

>>15825739
штo

>> No.15825759

how is this thread still up??

>> No.15825772

>>15825739
But everyone isn't doing it. No girl who's relationship material posts shit like this. How much of a simp incel are you that you think literally every girl is some tiktok whore?

>> No.15825778

>>15824266
Annotate, anon. Preferably in between chapters.

>> No.15825786

Just convert women to Islam and you don't have to worry about videos like this

>> No.15825793

>>15825772
>But everyone isn't doing it.
The majority in the Western upper cultural hemisphere are having sex with multiple people before settling down. They may not all be posting stuff like the OP webm but plenty are and also aren't posting nudes. Talk about being unconscious of your class, dude.

>> No.15825811 [DELETED] 
File: 91 KB, 561x900, 2-the-difficult-lesson-william-adolphe-bouguereau.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825811

>>15825718
Bouguereau and I share a fascination of adolescent women, they're usually virgins anyway so we don't worry about another man having been there.

>> No.15825837

>>15825793
they are still whore

>> No.15825848
File: 729 KB, 299x201, 1594253282507.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825848

>>15825163
Underrated.

>> No.15825853

>>15825793
There are plenty of girls that don't do either. If you're throwing in fatties and ugos I'd reckon most girls have slept with a single-digit number of guys. The vast majority of them are not whoring themselves out online to simps like you. You're literally just the opposite side of the incel coin.
/r9k/ incels
>all women are whores and this is bad!
simp incels (you)
>all women are whores and this is good!

>> No.15825875

>>15825853
You're so deep in your language inversion that you're babbling nonsense at this point. I never said "all women are whores" or anything like that. Women aren't whores to me just because they have had sex with more than one person and enjoy sex because I'm not an insecure retard who needs women to be servile and braindead. Go back to the fucking Middle East with that cowardly shit.

>> No.15825886 [DELETED] 

>>15825875
I don't need women to be servile and braindead, they simply are.

>> No.15825908

>>15825875
I think you responded to the wrong person, nothing you said addresses the fact that the girl in OP is whoring herself out.

>> No.15825910

>>15825886
>I don't need women to be servile and braindead
Yeah you do, which is precisely why you shun high test girls as whores and think that only low test little servants are "relationship material." Go date a strong woman who is opinionated and has been through multiple relationships so you can have children who are strong as well, or stay an insecure low test loser with insecure low test kids, your choice.

>> No.15825911
File: 36 KB, 580x435, 1451745212354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825911

>>15825875
>If you don't sell me your nudes you're a braindead slave!
lol You fucking hate women dude

>> No.15825921

>>15825910
>high test girls
eww

>> No.15825941

>high test girls
lmao this nigga trying to call you an incel if you dont fuck trannies

>> No.15825949

>>15825921
>>15825941
t. low test midgets

>> No.15825953

All women are whores, stop being surprised.

>> No.15825958

>>15825949
who don't fuck dudes
ftfy

>> No.15825960

>>15825949
go suck a feminine penis faggot

>> No.15825977

>>15825958
>>15825960
Enjoy having faggots for kids.

>> No.15825982
File: 804 KB, 4190x3495, 3d23e379828108befba6d1833f287972_11243842225.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15825982

>>15825910
>Go date a strong woman who is opinionated and has been through multiple relationships
https://voca.ro/lD1ItkHNFo0

>> No.15825988

>>15825977
trannies cant get pregnant, enjoy your "wife" killing herself at 30 after you adopt ching ling chong from wuhan

>> No.15825990

Why is it so hard to maintain the topic of the thread if you post some stupid fucking video with a woman? Are the brains of our regular anons fucked up to a level that they are literally unable to think on the most basic level?

>> No.15826007

>>15825990
simps and incels are natural enemies

>> No.15826016

>>15825990
We are talking about the things that really matter.
A thread asking how to retain information on what you read is just as stupid of a topic.

>> No.15826021

>>15826007
but simps can be incel

>> No.15826030

>>15825988
The only trannies here are the ones your future kids will grow up to be.

>> No.15826032

>>15826021
they almost always are, but I meant it more in colloquial terms than technical terms

>> No.15826039

>>15825990
OP used a bait webm and turned the thread into a bait thread filled with bait posts. It's honestly just kind of fun to yell about Women on the internet because a lot of Anons have problems with women acting like that in real life but don't get to say anything about it without risk of alienating their female friends and colleagues.

>> No.15826041

>>15826030
>if you marry a feminine woman your children will become trannies
Who could make such a post?

>> No.15826056

>>15826041
Dumb and servile mother means dumb and servile children, which means predisposition to homosexuality and transitioning in male children. This isn't rocket science.

>> No.15826057

>>15826016
> things that matter: women
Unironically, anon? If women were a priority of any of those anons, what are they doing on 4chan? Do they hope to find anything like that in here? Are our regular anon lost reason to the point of hoping that browsing this shit hole will make him a step closer to find a proper companion, whatever that might mean to him?

>> No.15826074

>>15826056
By your logic (which is childish and flawed) a whore mother would then make whore children and the anons you were talking to hate whores so they wouldn't want whore children.

>> No.15826096

>>15826057
>Unironically, anon? If women were a priority of any of those anons, what are they doing on 4chan?
Enjoying covid lockdown, shitposting during work, killing time anything really. You forget how much time girls spend on their own social media sites.
>Are our regular anon lost reason to the point of hoping that browsing this shit hole will make him a step closer to find a proper companion
Who comes on here to find companions lol, we come on here to shitpost

>> No.15826109

>>15826056
>being such a weak father that your sons take cues from their mother instead of from you
coupled with your fascination with "strong women", im starting to get a picture of the kind of man you are

>> No.15826111

women are whores because they don't sleep with me, if they slept with me and fulfilled MY special requisites for trad waifu™ status then they wouldnt be sluts

>> No.15826129

>>15826096
So are you implying that this doesn't happen any day? Your priority is shit posting them. If your priority were women, you would be on social media talking to one, instead of being here.

>> No.15826155

>>15826074
>By your logic (which is childish and flawed)
It's not childish or flawed. Or do you think genetics is all a myth?

>a whore mother would then make whore children
"whore" is a relativist social construct. There are many different reasons for becoming a whore, not all genetic. Intelligence and temperament are very much related to genes, however.

>the anons you were talking to hate whores so they wouldn't want whore children
They hate any woman who has had "more than zero" partners besides themselves. They're insecure control freaks and will ultimately settle with a servile dumb bitch and raise servile dumb children and possibly a bunch of trannies because of their retardation.

>> No.15826168

Why the fuck is this shitty thread up, fucking jannies

>> No.15826174

>>15826129
>So are you implying that this doesn't happen any day?
What doesn't happen any day?
>Your priority is shit posting
When I'm on 4chan, yes. My purpose is to inflict maximum buttburt, maximum truth, with the minimal effort.
>If your priority were women, you would be on social media talking to one
No, I would be outside lmao. I don't shit where I eat, I keep my real life relationships in real life. None of that e-dating retarded new age shit.

>> No.15826181

It really should be like the Roman empire, where you were PENALISED for being celibate after 30 and were viewed with disgust by fellow citizens

>> No.15826185

>>15826155
>They hate any woman who has had "more than zero" partners besides themselves.
No I just don't want to fuck them and see them as wife material lol, stop strawmaning us ya dork!

>> No.15826192

>>15826181
W-w-w-what did they do?

>> No.15826197

>>15825786
Islam is one of the most polygamous and degenerate cultures you brainlet, Islam was the first culture to legalize homosexuality

>> No.15826201

>>15826181
the bachelor tax is a sure sign your society is fucked

>> No.15826203

>>15826174
You seem to belong to the brain damaged group. Thanks for providing examples to my assumption.

>> No.15826204

>>15826155
You have no idea what genetics, social constructs, or especially intelligence are.

>> No.15826208

>>15826201
Except the empire flourished after Augustus introduced it.

>> No.15826214

>>15825837
We can go back to tradition and have brothels again if you want

>> No.15826227

>>15826204
Says the low test faggot.

>> No.15826234

>>15826201
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aes_uxorium
>It was first imposed by the censors in 403 BC under the Lex Papia Poppaea.[1] It was one of the many measures against caelibes (celibates), unless they married within 100 days.

>> No.15826241

>>15826214
Why not
But the problem is that young men can't build family and every girl are whore who took 1000 dick inside them when they want to "settle"

>> No.15826249
File: 83 KB, 526x387, 1594006338735.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15826249

>>15825651
Civilization is a direct result of putting aside our biological imperative to relentlessly screw and rape each other for higher pursuits. Allowing for normalized "free-reign" prostitution again, would essentially halt societal progress. I'm not saying there shouldn't be prostitutes, but they should be rightfully scorned and treated like the lowly trash they are by society (and no I don't think that is an edgy stance to take).

>> No.15826254

>>15826201
>>15826234
>Not only did they have to pay the tax, but also they could not have a hereditas or a legacy (legatum)[2
>If they had not obeyed the law before attaining those respective ages, they were perpetually bound by its penalties by a Senatus-consultum Pernicianum
>>15826241
We have a deeply schizophrenic view on relationships, the male and the female, masculine in feminine etc. in modernity, its all really the fault of modernity. Relations between the two sexes have never been worse in all of history, and that's the fault of both sides. I'm not arguing for change, because there very obviously needs to be deep change if we are to keep functioning as a society, and the start of that is a proper understanding of the Feminine and Masculine Forms

>> No.15826259

>>15826254
I'm not arguing against change*

Whoops

>> No.15826278

>>15826254
who give a shit, if i can't have virgin then it's meaningless, dumb whore

>> No.15826285

>>15826278
You can't even speak Muhammed, go fuck one of your goats to ease the stress

>> No.15826288 [DELETED] 
File: 1.99 MB, 320x240, 1594403815042.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15826288

>>15826203
Who would want to be normal in a sick society?

>> No.15826291
File: 574 KB, 610x804, 1594087079024.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15826291

>>15826249
This.
If prostitution is legal, rape should also be legal (within certain parameters of course, no excessive violence etc..)
There is literally no argument against this. The scales have to be equalized somehow. Women cannot be allowed to have all the sexual power as it will be DISASTROUS for our future.

>> No.15826293

>>15826278
Oh and also only the Vestal virgins in Ancient Rome were expected and had to stay virgins, nobody else

>> No.15826303

>>15826185
>I want to fuck lots of girls and then have society shun them into extinction
You're a walking pile of garbage.

>> No.15826306

>>15824319
analbro, is that you?

>> No.15826310

>>15826288
> Implying that normies are sober thinkers.
Jesus, anon. I'm done. People in here think with the wrong head.

>> No.15826315

>>15826291
Throughout ALL of history, rape has been outlawed, the earliest recorded laws there are prohbited it. Realise you are nothing but a product of modernism that's rotten to the core like the whores you scorn so much, you are no different than them. You have no right to appeal to tradition, if you raped a female virgin citizen at any point in Ancient Rome, you were put to death because of a capital offense

>> No.15826327

>>15826227
Why do you think calling someone low T is an argument?

>> No.15826328 [DELETED] 

>>15826303
>want to fuck lots of girls and then have society shun them into extinction
Where did I make that statement you buffoon? I just said I prefer my girls without the mileage, mind you I think fornication is immoral.

>> No.15826340 [DELETED] 

>>15826315
>if you raped a female virgin citizen at any point in Ancient Rome, you were put to death because of a capital offense
Either that or you had to marry them.

>> No.15826345

>>15825982
Ahahahahaha why dont more anons do this.

>> No.15826349

>>15826327
Why do you think your low test opinion matters?

>> No.15826359

>>15826340
No you couldn't because you needed the approval of the Pater familias of both respective partners to marry each other, and you wouldn't get it because you were scorned and seen as a moral disgrace. Marry-your-rapist law weren't possible in Ancient Rome

>> No.15826369

>>15826315
>Realise you are nothing but a product of modernism that's rotten to the core like the whores you scorn so much, you are no different than them.
I'm simply playing by the rules they've set for the game. When they are dead, we can return to tradition.

>> No.15826390

>>15826315
>if you raped a female virgin citizen
If she's a virgin, she isn't a prostitute. So I can still get behind that. If she's had sex though, outside of marriage, it should be legal to rape her.

>> No.15826392

>>15826369
The rules exist because of men, one of the first steps of being a philsopher king is having an open mind, and a philosopher king was something even Hitler probably strived to be since he probably read Plato, judging by how large his private library was

>> No.15826397

>>15824332
are you fucking retarded?
It's about how easy it's to stick your dick inside, the first one it's pretty uncomfortable and it even could get kind of hard if your body it's not very flexible because you don't exercise regularly

>> No.15826403

>>15825006
this may shock you but someone that depicts themselves like this willingly on the internet has no qualms with promiscuity and degrading sexual futility

>> No.15826408

>>15826390
Adultery was strictly illegal in Ancient Rome, and you were punished and penalized if you were a celibate man or woman. See how simply they solved the problem of rape.

>> No.15826416
File: 3.58 MB, 630x354, 1532335518210.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15826416

>>15826392
>philosopher king

>> No.15826421

>>15826390
>If she's had sex though, outside of marriage, it should be legal to rape her.
You weren't executed, but you were exiled if you raped any female citizen. Have fun traversing the barbarian lands and trying to survive

>> No.15826423 [DELETED] 

>>15826359
You're right.
Don't know why any roman citizen would rape a virgin when young prostitutes were a plenty and you can have your fun during military conquest anyway.

>> No.15826439

>>15826408
I have no idea why you're holding up Rome as some infallible society, not only are they long defeated by their own hubris (allowing women rights being one of them), it was also by all accounts a disgusting pig sty ripe with sin.

Is rape wrong? Yes. Is prostitution wrong? Equally so, yes.

>> No.15826445

>>15826423
Military conquest not so much, really it depended under which general you were. Generally rape and pillaging were seen as things only the barabarians do, since they you know experienced it, and so not fitting for a civilized and honorable citizen of Rome to do. Brothels did exist where people could go to freely yes, but you were still considered celibate if you were unmarried

>> No.15826451

>>15826439
Sure, I can use Greece, Persia, Egypt, antique and medivel Europe, really any society you want me to. The points will all remain the same

>> No.15826461

>>15826349
Having some trouble answering the question, buddy?

>> No.15826469

>>15826451
>The points will all remain the same
Your point being what, exactly?

>> No.15826486 [DELETED] 

>>15826445
>Generally rape and pillaging were seen as things only the barabarians do
You won't have to brutally rape anyone, if you were the invading party and you were victorious they would just give themselves up. It's still "rape" in the sense that they don't have much of a choice.
>but you were still considered celibate if you were unmarried
I mean I don't know who's arguing against that. Being anti-social during those times would have been extremely uncommon and weird, almost non existent since you would have always grown up close to people and probably would not have been alienated the same way modernity does to peoole today.

>> No.15826494

>>15826469
That human behaviour and the human condition all remained the same throughout all societies, I was just using Rome as one example, it wasn't what happened here or there, is that it always remained the same. My point being, rape is wrong and always has been, and unchecked and/or unlimited prostitution is bad and always has been

>> No.15826503

>>15826461
Your weak character negatively influences the validity of your argument.

>> No.15826512

>>15826494
>My point being, rape is wrong and always has been, and unchecked and/or unlimited prostitution is bad and always has been
So we are in agreement....okay then.

>> No.15826513

>>15826486
>would not have been alienated the same way modernity does to peoole today.
EXACTLY, see we agree. Modernity is the thing making everyone have such skewered and unnatural views of reality

>in the sense that they don't have much of a choice.
Well when facing certain defeat in battle, its exactly because of that that women usually commited mass suicide or marched against the oncoming army to get slaugtered, because it was better to die than to be raped

>> No.15826543

>>15826503
So, you can't answer the question. Also, you don't know me, you're just seething.

>> No.15826558

>>15826543
>So, you can't answer the question.
I just did, retard lol

>> No.15826571 [DELETED] 

>>15826513
>see we agree
I never said we didn't, you're not always arguing with the same person. i just jump in on every post that I think merits a reply, for the record I'm not the guy who thinks rape should be legalized lol.
>Well when facing certain defeat in battle, its exactly because of that that women usually commited mass suicide or marched against the oncoming army to get slaugtered, because it was better to die than to be raped
Again I'm not sure how common this was, especially during those times. You wouldn't have to get raped by soldiers if you just shut your eyes and didn't resist.
I'm just speaking from the perspective of modern and ancient warfare.
It's better to be alive, than well- not.

For me personally I'd also have women conscripted for rear echelon roles during a case of total war. It's either that or factory work.
In the case the war reaches the homefront, they could go down giving a fight.

>> No.15826599

>>15826558
You didn't say why you think calling someone Low T for not wanting to have sex with literal whores (not promiscuous women but women who sell themselves) is an argument.
Maybe, you just really like the idea of whores because you'll never have a relationship with a willing woman or maybe you are a whore and it hurts your bottom line.
Actually, I presume that you don't believe anything you said and just don't like being made fun of so you stick to a few insults that you picked up in 2014 because you think that helps you save face on an anonymous image board.

>> No.15826622

>>15826599
>You didn't say why you think calling someone Low T for not wanting to have sex with literal whores (not promiscuous women but women who sell themselves) is an argument.
You're right, I didn't, because that wasn't the question asked of me, shitbag. Pull your head out of your ass.

>> No.15826629

>>15824372
Incels are people with mental problems. They really don't have sex because they haven't found peace with themselves. Many of them are gay I think.
They don't like whores specifically because it makes sex attainable and they have less excuses.
You can see a similar phenomenon with conformist homosexuals. One of my neighbors is one - very obviously gay but married with kids. People like that are the biggest homophobes, because they see people who don't obey the rules that make themselves unhappy.

What I wrote doesn't apply to incels with severe physical conditions, but I'm not sure they hate on promiscuity.

>> No.15826644

>>15826629
> very obviously gay but married with kids
Then he isn't gay you retard.

>> No.15826645

>>15826622
That was the question asked of you. I just put it in context but feel free to seeth

>> No.15826665

>>15826645
>I just put it in context
You mean you rephrased it in your head once my answer was unsatisfactory for you, which is just what a low test fag would do anyway so I'm not surprised.

>> No.15826684

>>15826665
You never gave an answer to why you think calling someone low t is an argument.

>> No.15826687

>>15826644
>t gay who lives a heterosexual life and has never fulfilled their desires.

>> No.15826746

>>15826684
Would you consider an argument from a whore?

>> No.15826805 [DELETED] 

>>15826746
Yes.

>> No.15826925

>>15824860
Obviously Porn is a bigger factor to inceldom than modern promiscuity. But incels won't consider it for obvious reasons. That would mean they would have to reconsider watching porn and fapping. And that's hard.
>that's why monogamy is the best for society
Yes monogamy. So dead bedroom and cuckolding for you, incel. Read Madame Bovary. You are the cuck.

>> No.15826927

Pls, post more eggwhite

>> No.15826992

>>15826925
>monogamy bad
fuck off dumb whore, women are not welcome here

>> No.15827032

>>15824500
>About Greek homosexuality
>Already told you in the last thread you posted that picture in that's its a fake
I don't think you are a paid shill. I would more likely think that you are the good old troll.

>> No.15827057

>>15824682
>What is historical materialism?
>Yes Yes, sexuality is more important than material production regarding the success or the collapse of a civilization!

>> No.15827099

>>15827032
Its not even Greek

>> No.15827145

>>15826992
I hesitated with heavy conspirationist and delusional, borderline schizo. Now i have my answer.
Stay in the basement, INCEL.

>> No.15827148 [DELETED] 

>>15827057
Fuck off Marx, take material dialectics elsewhere.

>> No.15827293

>>15827148
Why wouldn't a father bath his own child?

>> No.15827312

>>15827293
It starts to get weird the older they get.

>> No.15827343

>>15827312
Good answer, son of Saturn.
I would say it gets weird from the beginning.

>> No.15827382

>>15827343
How is it weird?
Little children cannot bath themselves until around 10.

>> No.15827650

>>15824434
>he was a mentally ill man
Source?

>> No.15827692

>>15824434
>You haven't read him

Yes I have

>> No.15827736

>is coffee good for you?
>over 300 replies
4chins never disappoint

>> No.15827741
File: 616 KB, 820x755, yeschadpriests.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15827741

>>15824339

>> No.15827762
File: 9 KB, 278x181, images (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15827762

>>15824961

>> No.15827792

>>15825180
>people imitate reproduction for sexual pleasure
>society collapses

>> No.15827794

>>15824624
>Enjoy, I guess
Thanks, I will. Life has never been better for someone who isn't a genetic dead end.

>> No.15827796

>>15827692
Can you give me a tl;dr, or tell me where I can find a well written summary, or tell me which chapters are best to read?

Is the book just virgin angst? Someone told me he had a close philosophy to Jung.

>> No.15827817

>>15827794
>Taking pride in your part in the destruction of civilization
How admirable of you. I look forward to enslaving your ancestors. "Might is right" is back, baby.

>> No.15827826
File: 168 KB, 400x400, neet what did you just say.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15827826

>>15827796
Posters: "Hey, Mods, why don't you remove this shitty thread?"
Mods right before the thread is going to die: *Remove just enough posts so the thread can get bumps again*

>> No.15827827

What is the actual sauce?

>> No.15827832

>>15827796
Sorry didn't mean to quote you

>> No.15827846
File: 314 KB, 500x1092, 1577834536132.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15827846

>>15827826
Yeah lol i noticed this thread hit bump limit but it was on the first page of the catalogue again.

Anyway, I dont much care about who these people want for partners and how many dicks they took.

For myself, I just want a cunny wife.

>> No.15827854
File: 82 KB, 494x720, 190004_orig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15827854

>>15827832
Yeah but i replied to you anyway.
Oopsies!

>> No.15827866

>>15827846
>SNEEDVILLE

>> No.15827887

>>15827866
Formerly Chuck's

>> No.15828070

>>15824312
>Why do I only watch webms of women I will reflexively judge to be whores?*
Donno. You a horny tard?

>>15824319
Shut up whore.

>> No.15828129
File: 132 KB, 932x936, 4RbCMSacqqw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15828129

>>15825006
1. I am atheist
2. Sex is an intimate topic

>>15828070
>are you a horny tard
I am a lonely tard

>> No.15828182

That's how it went with my girlfriend, she really struggled with getting the right angle and now she takes it like a champ.

>> No.15828213

>>15824266
what website is your video from?

>> No.15828258

>>15828129
And you’ll stay lonely till you learn how to talk to and about girls.

>>15825151
Nice tits

>>15824672
This

>> No.15828277

>>15828213
Pornhub I guess

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ee2a620590e7#1

>> No.15828909

>>15827796
>Can you give me a tl;dr
Basically, women only view life through sex while for men sex is just something that happens on the side. Of course my short summary doesn't do the book justice so its better if you read it.

>Is the book just virgin angst?
No lol

>> No.15828955

>>15827796
>which chapters are best to read
Chapter VII: Logic, Ethics and the I

>> No.15829188

>>15824740
feels better for the girl I think and for the guy it allows maximum penetration

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action