[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 25 KB, 291x291, bully.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
1577196 No.1577196 [Reply] [Original]

Hey /lit/,

I've got a fairly large research report due tomorrow, and I'm in need of a specific kind of article. I don't know if you guys would know much about news articles, but I figured you're smart enough to maybe hint me in the right direction.

I'm looking for an article about a specific case of someone (preferably a young kid) that has been the victim of some type of bullying that has been reported to be engaging in bullying activities.

It does not have to be specific to one person: it can be about a group of kids studied, but it needs to be about a victim of bullying becoming a bully.

Regards,
Daniel

>> No.1577209
File: 36 KB, 490x539, b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.1577236

>large research report due tomorrow
You sound like me.

Anyway, wikipedia:
>Bullies may bully because they themselves have been the victim of bullying

It's sourced, so follow the links or search for them on scholar.google.com

>> No.1577237

Also preferably a real news article. Although I do appreciate The Onion :D

>> No.1577244

>>1577236
That helps, but all of the sources related to that are books which I don't think I have access too. I'm kind of looking for a news article relating to that. I've searched all of the recent articles related to bullying on Time.com, but no luck.

>> No.1577268

>>1577244

Time.com?

Are you in college? If so, check your journal databases, hopefully you'll have access to NewsBank.