[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 23 KB, 304x499, 41gdqzKm2oL._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15640752 No.15640752 [Reply] [Original]

>time doesn't exist
>nirvana is sansara
>search for truth is in vain
>abstractions are meaningless unless its love
>only physical objects matter
what did he mean by this?

>> No.15640761

Wisdom isn't communicable, nor is it some essential thing that you have to hunt for. Let go and it will come

>> No.15641329

>>15640752
I also once searched for truth. Only to find out later that these gurus and spiritual teachers are all stupid faggots.

>> No.15641708

In regards to time and sansara, I think it ties into the belief that everyone and everything is God, and will continue to be so after we die. Whether we diffuse into dirt, the ocean, or the sun we will remain part of God/the universe. It does not matter so much that we are present in these bodies so much as we are part of the eternal river, with big bangs recycling it all. Whether you wan’t to ascribe everything as being God then be my guest, it is sort of comforting. I like the idea that God was keen to relearn, re-experience things anew in the way we wish we could forget a great book to reread it again - but for God it involved splitting into a million billion pieces, and fooling Himself into thinking he isn’t God. That’s right lad, you and I could be divisions of God, experiencing things for the sake of experiencing them. Honestly this concept pulled me out of a pit of meaningless misery!

>> No.15642730

>>15640752
i like it

>> No.15642775

>>15640752
>search for truth is in vain
Bullshit. He meant that it cannot be taught, that it cannot be translated by words.
Buddha experienced something that made him enlightened. Did you even read it?