[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 57 KB, 644x800, pink-wojak-soy-boy-crying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15637378 No.15637378 [Reply] [Original]

>read the whole of In Search of Lost Time
>attempt to talk about it on /lit/
>nobody has read past the first 50 pages and can only discuss the madeleine and Marcel's mother not kissing him at Combray

>> No.15637383

Can't wait for your post on reddit

>> No.15637397

>>15637378
I have read all of Swann's Way, loved all of Combray, put pretty much the whole part about Swann himself was essentially wasted on me. I reckon I'm both too young, and too much of a social spasmoid, to really be able to get it. I'm thinking of at least reading the second volume in the somewhat near future, and seeing how I find that one, if it's pretty much the same as the first volume then I'll probably just leave it for a few years and start anew.

>> No.15637441

>>15637378
let me you tell a little thing about 4chan:
majority here are neet, so majority is virgin since no one wants to fuck a loser, by being virgin and ignored (ignored bc they're neet, which is a problem that they create for themselves), they get a lot of frustation, since majority are puer aesternus (manchild, which also make people ignore them), they don't know how to have proper feelings and direct their hate towards old hates of society (minorities), and they group themselves here in different boards that each of them has barely knowledge about but larp as having the knowledge
his know shit about humanities
lit know shit about literature
an know shit about biology
etc
since they're neet, majority despise formal education because they're unable to enter formal education and that contradicts with their narcissism that says they're the smartest people in the world (narcissism which is also a sympton of being a puer aeternus, which also make people even more disgusted by them)
the puer aeternus to cope with all this bad feelings of isolation, frustration then starts a delusional trip that evolves creating a cosmogony to have them as the center of the world which is reassured by other losers like them, their cosmogony goes by:
-other people don't have internal voices, i'm better (illusory superiority since they're isolated and can't properly enter society)
-philosophers were like me (they weren't)
-the society owns me things (center of the world, for a child, the parents own them everything till he grows out of it)
-stacy
-chad
-concept of incel
-doomer, boomer, etc core (astrology, misticism like the incel, chad, stacy)
-racism (since racism is already a white narcissism sympton based on history)
-they're WOKE (pills such redpill)
-they divide hierarchies (patrician, pleb)
-etc
leave this isane shithole, they know nothing, it's like talking to literal asylum residents, it's just a bunch of eternal losers coping by being narcissistic, puer aeternus, having some sort of superiority complex, creating a loser cosmogony

>> No.15637548

>>15637441
That's the most effort I've seen someone put into a shitpost. Nice!

>> No.15637562

>>15637378
bait thread

>> No.15637608

>>15637548
well, i'm right tho, deal with that manchild

>> No.15637624
File: 21 KB, 563x503, weedmanzoomedin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15637378
>Read all of Baurillard, a good bit of Deleuze
>Want to discuss post-structuralism
>Somehow keep ending up talking to the same Deleuzian/Hegelian-Fascist
Dude I swear /lit/'s like 5 posters, Dostoevsky, and me.

>> No.15637630

>>15637624
and 7 of them are larpers that never read shit

>> No.15637641
File: 17 KB, 299x222, baudrillard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15637630
>Look I made a post about how no one here reads books!!!
Third order simulacra having ass faggot machine bitch

>> No.15637659

>>15637641
posting people smoking doesn't make you look smart
if you actually were, you would be able to understand that if you posted about 7 posters and i posted, than that means 8 posters but i only talked about 7 posters, if you were fast in yout thinking you would be able to see the problem and put it against me, including you in the 7 and putting me out, total 8

>> No.15637754
File: 25 KB, 620x330, baudrillard2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15637659
>implying you're not one of the 5 posters I mentioned
>implying Baudrillard doesn't look cool as fuck regardless of what he's doing.
The fact that you think you exist outside of the numbers I pointed out is top-tier.