[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 41 KB, 309x469, Young Karl Marx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15595176 No.15595176 [Reply] [Original]

This shit is starting to scare me, it's like satanism has been a real and dangerous force through history. Is the modern right wrong to consider Marxism more than merely an ideology, but an Evil force of destruction? He's apparent presupposed materialism and atheism, it all makes sense now. See:

>What is little known is that, in his early years, the baptized Karl was a dedicated Christian. In his graduation essays from the Trier gymnasium in 1835, the very young Marx prefigured his later development. His essay on an assigned topic, "On the Union of the Faithful with Christ" was orthodox evangelical Christian, but it also contained hints of the fundamental "alienation" theme that he would later find in Hegel. Marx's discussion of the "necessity for union" with Christ stressed that this union would put an end to the tragedy of God's alleged rejection of man. In a companion essay, "Reflections of a Young Man on the Choice of a Profession," Marx expressed a worry about his own "demon of ambition," of the great temptation he felt to "inveigh against the Deity and curse mankind."
>The shift to atheism quickly gave Marx's demon of ambition full rein. Particularly revelatory of Marx's adult as well as youthful character are volumes of poems, most of them lost until a few were recovered in recent years.1 Historians, when they discuss these poems, tend to dismiss them as inchoate romantic yearnings, but they are too congruent with the adult Marx's social and revolutionary doctrines to be casually dismissed. Surely, here seems to be a case where a unified (early plus late) Marx is vividly revealed. Thus in his poem "Feelings," dedicated to his childhood sweetheart and later wife Jenny von Westphalen, Marx expressed both his megalomania and his enormous thirst for destruction:
>"Heaven I would comprehend
>I would draw the world to me;
>Living, hating, I intend
>That my star shine brilliantly …
and
>Worlds I would destroy forever,
>Since I can create no world;
>Since my call they notice never …"
Another poem:
>"Then I will be able to walk triumphantly,
>Like a god, through the ruins of their kingdom.
>Every word of mine is fire and action.
>My breast is equal to that of the Creator."
"Invocation of One in Despair" poem:
>"I shall build my throne high overhead
>Cold, tremendous shall its summit be.
>For its bulwark — superstitious dread
>For its marshal — blackest agony."
"The Fiddler," dedicated to his father:
>"See this sword?
>the prince of darkness
>Sold it to me.
and
>With Satan I have struck my deal,
>He chalks the signs, beats time for me
>I play the death march fast and free."

Considering the utter degenerate Marx was in his life, famously his money-addiction and uncaring attitude for friends or family, this would make sense. Was Marx inspired to destroy the worker, rather than save him? Had he planned to destroy Western Civilisation all along?

>> No.15595184
File: 534 KB, 638x1024, Young Marx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15595176
See also:

>Particularly instructive is Marx's lengthy, unfinished poetic drama of this youthful period, Oulanem, A Tragedy. In the course of this drama his hero, Oulanem, delivers a remarkable soliloquy, pouring out sustained invective, a hatred of the world and of mankind, a hatred of creation and a threat and vision of total world destruction:
>"… I shall howl gigantic curses on mankind:
>Ha! Eternity! She is an eternal grief …
>Ourselves being clockwork, blindly mechanical,
>Made to be the foul-calendars of Time and Space,
>Having no purpose save to happen, to be ruined,
>So that there shall be something to ruin …
>If there is a something which devours,
>I'll leap within it, though I bring the world to ruins-
>The world which bulks between me and the Abyss
>I will smash to pieces with my enduring curses.
>I'll throw my arms around its harsh reality:
>Embracing me, the world will dumbly pass away,
>And then sink down to utter nothingness,
>Perished, with no existence — that would be really living!
and
>… the leaden world holds us fast,
And we are chained, shattered, empty, frightened,
Eternally chained to this marble block of Being …
and we —
We are the apes of a cold God."
> Pastor Wurmbrand points out that Oulanem is an anagram of Emmanuel, the Biblical name for Jesus, and that such inversions of holy names are standard practice in Satanic cults. There is no real evidence, however, that Marx was a member of such a cult. Wurmbrand, op. cit., note 45, pp. 13–14 and passim.
>All this reveals a spirit that often seems to animate militant atheism. In contrast to the nonmilitant variety, which expresses a simple disbelief in God's existence, militant atheism seems to believe implicitly in God's existence, but to hate him and to wage war for his destruction. Such a spirit was all too clearly revealed in the retort of the militant atheist Bakunin to the famous pro-theist remark of the deist Voltaire: "If God did not exist, it would be necessary to create Him." To which the demented Bakunin retorted, "If God did exist, it would be necessary to destroy Him." It was this hatred of God as a creator greater than himself that apparently inspired Karl Marx.

>> No.15595188
File: 37 KB, 319x310, 9D290566-93C4-4E28-AD35-7DBE93C27056.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15595176
Your mum’s a satanist

>> No.15595193

>>15595188
How do you know?

>> No.15595195
File: 45 KB, 558x614, grayons.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.15595196

This thread is completely retarded. How is Marx a satanist? guy was absolutely patrician. Poets have always talked about Angels and Demons you newfag.

>> No.15595207

>>15595196
He's literally declaring a rejection of God and love of destruction. Even if he didn't believe in a literal "satan", he still expressed a belief in the principles of satanism consciously.

>> No.15595219

>>15595176
And that is why religious people aren't taken seriously. If you are religious, don't do that in front of non-religious people if you want to be taken seriously.

>> No.15595228

>>15595219
Didn't ask.

>> No.15595237

>>15595176
could be. in reality satan is god, and god is satan.

>> No.15595238

>>15595228
Anyway, make a book. This type of thing probably sells.

>> No.15595243

>>15595238
Someone already has. ):

>> No.15595245

>>15595193
I spelled “Flint still doesn’t have clean water” on her

>> No.15595246

>>15595207
>he still expressed a belief in the principles of satanism consciously

Are you serious? read at least one of his writings. In his essay The Jewish Question, Marx proposed the idea of a state in which religion had no power for its failure when dealing with non-religious subjects. However, he never rejected them, since Marx believed in tolerance towards religious groups and their followers as long as they contributed to the state just as anybody else. That doesn't sound like the devil to me.

>> No.15595254

>>15595243
Write another one, that one is old. You can probably sell this kind of crap. You seem to be into it anyway.

>> No.15595266

>>15595246
>That doesn't sound like the devil to me.
Yes it does.

>> No.15595271

>>15595254
You think I can do it?

>> No.15595298

>>15595271
I don't know, doesn't seem too hard. And people who read this kind of thing usually aren't the brightest types, no offense, anon.

>> No.15595305

>>15595298
But I don't read this type of thing, I just saw a /lit/ post about it and searched it up. It seems undeniable to me, and one afraid of admitting that is seriously lacking in earnestness.

>> No.15595319

>>15595305
Start researching, I dunno. I'm not the inquisitive type. If you know what I mean. KEK

>> No.15595326

>>15595176
No, he's dead.

>> No.15595330
File: 51 KB, 1000x1000, 1591671464451.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15595319
>If you know what I mean. KEK
No, what do you mean?

>> No.15595569

poetic satanism was not uncommon among the romantics; also, materialism and atheism? you can thank the enlightenment for that.

>> No.15595579

Maybe he was raised Christian, like many people are, so adopted all the language and trappings before growing up and becoming part of the real world.

>> No.15595595

>>15595245
Is your entire world view centered around petty american issues?

>> No.15596462
File: 57 KB, 469x810, Memoirs_Illustrating_the_History_of_Jacobinism.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It goes deeper anon, there are dark forces behind the modern world, it's arguable where it started but there is a book called "Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism" which goes into the conspiracy behind the French Revolution, how these people consciously tried to destroy throne and altar and succeeded. It doesn't hurt to get into Guenon as well, since he goes into this topic in his Crisis of the Modern World and his Reign of Quantity.

>> No.15596492

>>15595176
OP... he was just an admiring Dante fanboy, it's mostly LARP

>> No.15596496

>>15595184

holy hell this is cringe dogshit. Wish he killed himself as an adolescent in his lowest low

>> No.15596515

>>15595579
imagine growing up and arriving at the conclusion that you have all the answers.