[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 66 KB, 536x274, abolishing-whitness-ignatiev.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15592817 No.15592817[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Anon debunk me (I am not white, but I cannot debunk this by myself), but It looks I found the reason why SJW want to destroy the white race based on argument like those from Noel Ignatiev:

1. IF: There is social justice only if races are seen as equal

2. IF: the white race is considered superior than other races because they are more beautiful and intelligent than brown and black races.
------------------------------
THEREFORE: white race shall be destroyed so all the races can be seen as equal and therefore social justice will be real
-------------------------
HOWEVER I see an error in this logic, because black races are seen as inferior by other brown races, therefore following this logic, after the white is exterminated the brown races will be exterminated too, until only the lowest race prevail, which is the black
------------------------------------------
was not more logical to keep the white race and exterminate the other infeior races?
------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER; I dont believe in "races theory" neither I believe in" racism" because the black skin hide many skin disease, genetic diseases, scars, lepra, etc,... thats is the biological reason why the black skin produce natural fear in other races, it is just evolution.
and I don't believe that "white race is superior" and "black race is inferior" beause i dont think some like "race" exists but as a mental construct based on pseudosciences maybe.
neither I believe that white race is more beautiful than other races, specially with females because I dont believe "beauty" exist.
---------------------------
All i am doing here is a mental experiment.

>> No.15592845

1. White genocide is a moronic idea sold to imbeciles
2. This, once again, has nothing at all, whatsoever, to do with /lit/

>> No.15592849

>>15592817
Holy racist

>> No.15592881

>>15592845
you aint show any valid or strong argument behind your words, therefore ...why somebody would believe those words?

>> No.15592913

>>15592817
I will let you in on a secret. There are Jews who really hate white people because of the holocaust and will come up with any excuse to justify removing the concept of whiteness. Noel didnt believe in killing white people but battering white identity down to the point where no other race looks up to white people putting us all on equal footing as far as race relations.
Maybe I am biased because none of my family died in the holocaust and I dont care about my Jewishness but I still know other Israelis are secretly hate Europeans. Some of them want people around the world to view white people as they view black people, like shit.
I feel neutral about it. I have not nor ever cared about white people. To do any good or bad for them.

Also this belongs on pol

>> No.15592935

>>15592913
none of that is really a secret at this point

>> No.15592950
File: 134 KB, 895x895, 316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PLEASE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.

>> No.15592980
File: 5 KB, 250x250, 23912489324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh no we're all going to be beige in 500 years, genocide!

>> No.15592990

>>15592913
Maybe this will help you anon, this is a theory I got from old books, the main reason why all goyim must be exterminated is because the idea that they come from the mixing between women and fallen angels because this action destroyed the DNA of humans producing DISEASES (diseases), if you read the TORAH, you will see that this makes sense with scriptures in which killing goyim like AMALEK is ok, even pregnant women, and why mingle through sexual epicgenetics like adutery with goyim are sin and was punished by death penalty, this is part of the PRE ADAMIC WORLD theory which makes sense why dinosaurs and Cain and Avel found wives and even give some sense about those dark scriptures in the Torah about the civilizations that existed before Adam (This theory was so popular and give sense why slavery as not consider a sin, because technically many goyim in middle east are nor 100% human, but hibrids between demons and women.....THAT WAS JUST A THEORY (i dont personally believe all about it but though it makes sense many things)

>> No.15593021

>>15592950
in this board /LIT/ i found post about the BIBLE, the BIBLE tlak about "pure race of jews" in some maybe some trnaslated scriptures and some scriptures are even more shocking like.1SAMUEL 15"Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy [1] everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'....if you do not understand this stuff ...you will never understand philosophy written by THOMAS AQUINA and others....therefore technically this post belong to /LIT/

>> No.15593485

Kill yourself and/or get off this board

>> No.15593525

>>15592817
Good job OP, you're triggering all the anglo-nigger lovers. I want to see niggers trying to riot against the yellow races once we, caucasians, are gone.

>> No.15593533

Why is this board so /pol/ now?