[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 1587855562839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15232542 No.15232542[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>be me every weekday
>wake up after 6 to 7 hours of sleep at 9 am
>browse internet on phone until 9.57 am and feel tired
>work
>take a 45 minute lunch break
>work more
>finish at 7 pm; go for walk after browsing the internet just enough to realise the late evening summer daylight has been squandered
>get back home, exercise (jogging or bodyweight exercises), realise I still have multiple hours of free time left in the day because of lmao0commute
>waste rest of day

Today I didn't go for a walk and finished work slightly later. I bought binge food then went jogging.

I watched vlogs of young attractive people and felt sad that I'm a consumercuck. I felt sad that I'll never do anything academically impressive because I squandered my time at university. My current job looks prestigious but it's hollow and unimpressive.

I've never been in any environment that felt inspiring or where I had to work really hard to keep up. If I had gone to an elite university then I would have.

I'm reading a midwit novel and the culture of critique. I'm playing Dark Souls 3 (bing bing!). I don't do anything intellectual or producerbullish in my free time. I enjoy /tv/ and /pol/ although they feel less soulful than in the past. I go for walks and worry about my quality of life when I run out of old CumTown episodes.

I looked at rich, foreign, London university student LinkedIn yesterday and didn't feel so jelly. But I was jelly of their marginally older peers who earn twice my salary in their first jobs.

I'm currently feeling sad that I do so horrendously during any process that requires the slightest bit of judgment by normies. I failed ungodly amounts of job interviews during and after university. In the process to get my current job my worst element was a one to one interview. Organisations are too smart to make any process totally non-personal. You always need a normie in the black box to kick out the ugly spergs while retaining plausible deniability.

>> No.15232581

>>15232542
When was the last time you had sex?