[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 21 KB, 400x400, giga.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15189623 No.15189623 [Reply] [Original]

jake was walking around outside when he spied a black woman getting harassed by a couple of men outside
'stop' he said
'fuck off and die you fucking scum' the men replied 'you think your special? think your kind? think you're smart? Well, welcome to the real world faggot all you are is another fucking retard like us fumbling around the great cesspool of shit we call this city, retard. Well, maybe you fit in more since you probably love digging around in shit, don't you? Probably what your mother taught you when you were a kid, 'swim around in shit, little jakey' and I won't smack your fat ass' and by a swim in shit, I bet she meant fucking her didn't she? so how about you make like my fucking dad and leave, cunt. No one wants you, no one has EVER wanted you, and you're a creepy fucking weirdo nonce on top of it’

Jake disintegrated the men with his disintegration aura then walked over to the girl

'hey are you okay???' he asked

'fuck off and die you fucking scum' the woman replied 'you think your special? think your kind? think you're smart? Well, welcome to the real world faggot all you are is another fucking retard like us fumbling around the great cesspool of shit we call this city, retard. Well, maybe you fit in more since you probably love digging around in shit, don't you? Probably what your mother taught you when you were a kid, 'swim around in shit, little jakey' and I won't smack your fat ass' and by a swim in shit, I bet she meant fucking her didn't she? so how about you make like my fucking dad and leave, cunt. No one wants you, no one has EVER wanted you, and you're a creepy fucking weirdo nonce on top of that’

Jake disintegrated her with his disintegration aura

>> No.15189652

>>15189623
ok

>> No.15189663

>>15189623
Based

>> No.15189676

new insincerity

>> No.15189776

>>15189623
why are Jakes always chads? It's like the male version of naming your daughter Amber, she always turns out hot and slutty.

>> No.15190035

>>15189623
A perfect encapsulation of the plight of the modern man.