[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 90 KB, 1200x627, 64528-thinkstockphotos-610559530-arrangements-photo.1200w.tn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15165438 No.15165438 [Reply] [Original]

Romans 8:31-39

>What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
>He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
>Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
>Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
>Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
>As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
>Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
>For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
>Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

>> No.15165503

bump

>> No.15165879

1 Peter 2:18
>Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

>> No.15165892

None of them, because I’m neither a kike nor a kike cosplayer

>> No.15165925
File: 113 KB, 640x857, Krsna-and-flute.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Gospel of the Lord IV:20-21
>And when He was questioned by the pharisees, when the Kingdom of God cometh, He answered them and said, The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! For, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you.

>> No.15165961
File: 4 KB, 205x246, wojak.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

>> No.15166082

>>15165925
that's beautiful

>> No.15166110
File: 219 KB, 685x1024, J.C. Ryle.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Matthew 15
1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,

2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.

3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?

4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.

5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;

6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.

7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

>> No.15166128

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

>> No.15166579

>>15165438
Proverbs 28:1

>> No.15167546
File: 727 KB, 600x456, Krsna-with-his-friends.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15166082
Yes it is. Here is another one.

Laodiceans 4:31-32
>Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and railing, be put away from you, with all malice: and be ye good one to another, tenderhearted, dealing graciously among each ther, even as god also in the Good One deals graciously with you.

Have a nice day, anon.