[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 89 KB, 640x960, ee8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15125661 No.15125661 [Reply] [Original]

It would probably turn out shit and cringy, but the keks might be worth it.

Does any of you have the courage to mar reality by allowing the unfiltered shit that's in your mind be exposed to the light of day?

>> No.15125685

i wasn't raped
i was just molested
and i've been milking it for my entire life
god i love her so much
i'm so thankful for having her
i'm marrying this girl

>> No.15125693

>>15125661
I sat there thinking about how much OP was a fag, trying to pinpoint the exact reason why he was such. Was it the attempt at self-reflection in how cringe his idea was? Was it the fact that he butchered the post itself? Was that butchering an attempt at revealing his self-reflective ideations? Was it just that he was ESL? I wasn't quite sure. I didn't even bother to read the picture attached, but it seemed like something someone who wanted to show he was cringe would post. All in all, it was an amalgamation of these factors that made me believe he was a total faggot who was unaware of his own failings. And with that, I identified some buses and hit post.

>> No.15125698

>>15125685
cringe dont ever post again

>> No.15125700

>>15125661
Black, black, black, black, black
People are stupid and whack
They dont pay taxes

>> No.15125721

>>15125661
It's how I wrote my last book, and it's how I'm going to write this book. There's still some amount of self-criticism and self-awareness, but only when it's a primal sort of response, like aHAh. I feel writing with honesty is more important than to write with no self-criticism or self-awareness, like this post. Thank you for the interesting thread idea, albiet with an image that I keep looking at despite not wanting to.

>> No.15125725

>>15125693
It would genuinely help me if you told me how I butchered my initial post. I think I might actually have assburgers cause people have told me before that I speak weirdly, and I actually feel that my thoughts and language patterns are odd and organized weirdly.

>> No.15125746

>>15125685
Go away Rupi, nobody likes you

>> No.15125835

>>15125725
First problem, you used the prompt as the title without reincorporating it into the post itself, forcing the reader to combine both pieces of information into one in an uncomfortable way. It may seem simple, but it takes an extra step, a jump in thought process that you could have easily avoided by simply putting the prompt into the first sentence you were attempting to write.
>It would probably turn out shit and cringy, but the keks might be worth it.
As "it" here refers back to the title I previously discussed. If we rewrite it, I would probably ask:
>Can we have a thread where we write without the confines of self-awareness? It'll probably turn out shit, but I think the practice, process, and laughs we would get out of it may be worth it
Then we get to the sentence that has the most technical issues and also makes the least amount of sense.
>Does any of you have the courage to mar reality by allowing the unfiltered shit that's in your mind be exposed to the light of day?
To edit:
>Does anyone have the courage to cast aside the chains of reality and allow the unfiltered garbage of the mind see the light of day?

The problem with these edits is that no one would have responded to the thread. Your "style" is part of the reason it's entertaining.

>> No.15125856

>>15125700
Based

>> No.15125953

>>15125835
thanks dude.