[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 307 KB, 791x397, 5754737757446.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15021101 No.15021101 [Reply] [Original]

Revealed truth, personally discovered truth, is the supreme delight of the human soul
(132:3.4)

>> No.15021159
File: 24 KB, 337x252, thought_adjuster.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1:2.1.God is primal reality in the spirit world; God is the source of truth in the mind spheres; God overshadows all throughout the material realms. To all created intelligences God is a personality, and to the universe of universes he is the First Source and Center of eternal reality. God is neither manlike nor machinelike. The First Father is universal spirit, eternal truth, infinite reality, and father personality.

>> No.15021224
File: 11 KB, 200x209, 7c6315530696050ad903b569a50005e55192d2a07126c89c3909998e74b60285.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This is the greatest spiritual book I have come across so far. One thing it stresses is the accepting of Truth wherever it is from, no matter the religious tradition or age it is born, if there is any truth, wisdom, beauty, goodness or spiritual value in it, we should absorb it and love it.

Some books I also suggest:

Bible (Psalms and Gospels in particular)
Guru Granth Sahib
I Ching
Tao Te Ching
Quran
Bhagavad Gita
Dhammapada
Yoga Vasistha
Tai Chi Classics
Art of Peace (Morihei Ueshiba)
A Course in Miracles
Carlos Castaneda books
Prometheus Rising
New Thought books newthoughtlibrary.com/archives.htm#New-Thought-Archives

>> No.15021300
File: 136 KB, 800x600, morontia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1:2.2.The eternal God is infinitely more than reality idealized or the universe personalized. God is not simply the supreme desire of man, the mortal quest objectified. Neither is God merely a concept, the power-potential of righteousness. The Universal Father is not a synonym for nature, neither is he natural law personified. God is a transcendent reality, not merely man's traditional concept of supreme values. God is not a psychological focalization of spiritual meanings, neither is he "the noblest work of man." God may be any or all of these concepts in the minds of men, but he is more. He is a saving person and a loving Father to all who enjoy spiritual peace on earth, and who crave to experience personality survival in death.

>> No.15021314
File: 112 KB, 700x525, nosso-lar-700-525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15021300
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFBj9Hrh68

So don't ask me why the angels won't cry 'cause you know what I've already told you
Memories of Urantia girls they race around my brain in swirls
You never ask me why the change is in the sky bring you up which to the hole
that you go through
And now you're off you've done the time
Prepare for divine invasion
As the spirit climbs Morontia minds
Ascend to the cosmic nation
On a Mansion World, the role's reversed
A slave becomes a master
On a Mansion World, the soul's converse
And life moves a little faster
We unify the universe
And arrive in the ever after
In the Mansion World, I might like to know you
New Urantia girl, everything's below you

>> No.15021599
File: 1.48 MB, 2304x2776, Coursealchemy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15021224
>A Course in Miracles
>Carlos Castaneda books
Based add this '' course in mastering alchemy'' its course in miracles 2.0

>> No.15021714

>>15021599
Thanks I'll look into it

>> No.15022743
File: 96 KB, 224x325, 56464654.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>divine revelation
>anonymous author
>no prophet to idolize and worship

Brilliant

>> No.15022922

>>15021714
Archangel Zadkiel comments on the importance of Earth Your planet Earth is very valued in the scheme of things, as it is of the Christed realm. It is now returning to that state. At the time of the Fall, there were certain frequency patterns and knowledge that were lost or intentionally removed. This was because of the state of consciousness and the dimensional reality in which the planet and its inhabitants resided. Many things will be given in the coming transmissions that are designed to reinstall the knowledge and energetics that were once available before the Fall of Consciousness. Your planet was created to be one of 12 that were intricately one with the Office of the Christ. This made your planet very valuable to those who wished to experience form on a planet of Christed consciousness. Of all the created universes these 12 planets were interspersed throughout creation for a purpose. That purpose was to allow Christ Consciousness to be fully present in form. The sector in which Earth resides has been in a fallen state for aeons. Even though it was in a fallen state, planet Earth was able to maintain a certain degree of consciousness of its Christed origin. As it was able to raise itself up, many avatars and many Christed beings came to assist in reconfiguring those energetics. This set the paradigm for others who were in a fallen state to recoup a higher level of consciousness. Earth has always been

>> No.15022929

>>15022922
regarded as a way-shower in that regard. Because of its value, there were many Rays that were installed at various times on planet Earth to assist in this process. The 12 Rays of Creation, which we are giving you knowledge of, were a very intricate part of bringing the Christ Consciousness, in its fullness, back into physical form on planet Earth. As this planet raises in that consciousness, it sets a paradigm for other planets and other beings to follow. Some of these 12 Christed planets are in fallen universes and some are not. Some planets retained the original state and were not affected in any way by those who were not able to maintain the higher levels of consciousness. It is from those unfallen realms, as well as the Christed realm itself, that much assistance has been given, and continues to be given. This is so all planets might be reconfigured and brought into full consciousness of their original states. This was why the 12 Rays were given to the Earth plane. This is why Earth has been given many beings who came from the Christed realm to raise the consciousness to such a degree that certain thought forms could be accepted and used. As we continue our exploration together, it will become very obvious to you why this pathway is given and how it assists in bringing back your Earth, and all form that resides on planet Earth, into the Christed state of consciousness.