[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 27 KB, 600x578, 1537882275068.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
15006346 No.15006346[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I have already seen two and a half (two Staceys and one qt) day ruining girls- ones where I see them and my day is ruined because I realise they fuck ten Chads a day and consider me a disgusting loser. The two Staceys were walking together and looked university aged. They were both blonde and almost looked "homely" enough to not be full Staceys but you can tell they are because of the cropped top of one of them. They seemed like the upper middle class understated Stacey, where you know they fuck a rugby team a week but they act quiet and normal during the day time. The qt looked like one of those girls who gets with bohemian, witty, 6'2" English Literature majors and who strings along socially adept betas.

I did some boring administrative stuff this morning and had 3 ice cream bars. I then went outside. I am currently drinking Starboocks at eets pyoorest. Yesterday I read most of a short sci-fi book at the library. I will finish it today for the pseud cred but it's not that good.

I was outside yesterday when the daylight went away and it becomes dark. At that point I always feel like a loser for not being indoors and working on something. I feel like a dumb loser because the normies have just spent 8 hours working on something and advancing their lives while I, with my lack of any scheduling, have wasted my day. In London the streets are still busy and some libraries are still open, so I can walk around and feel busy albeit loserish. In my home city, the evening would mark the silence of basically everywhere and signify an utter lack of motivation. Even in London some busy train stations become dead at 9 pm. I wish I lived in Manhattan.

I feel like such a loser living in a small flat when everyone on tv lives in a mansion. I just want a desk and chair combination in my flat which isn't optimised to rape my lower back.

I feel like I need to create my own sense of order. I avoid writing down my goals or things I want to do because I see all systems or order as self-limiting and like cucking myself. I hope I will wake up one day and start being hard working but I've remained lazy for years.

>> No.15006353

>>15006346
lest than 0.00000001% of the global population fucks ten people in a single day

>> No.15006360

>>15006346
>fuck ten Chads a day
even when you can do this you wouldn't want to
it'd get tiring anon

>> No.15006379

>>15006346
at least you're popular on 4chan

>> No.15006440

>>15006353
Would imagine these 77 are the busiest whores on the planet (global population est. 7.8 billion)

>> No.15006461
File: 13 KB, 460x259, bernie.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>15006440
>the top 1% of the top 75% of the top 99% of all stacies are gettng 99% of all the dick, and i don't think that's fair

>> No.15006519

>>15006461
est. Stacy population over 17 early April 2020? Roughly.. 340 million (out of 4 billion Joans) maybe?