[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 9 KB, 225x225, 1546202710486.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14988694 No.14988694[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I'm so lazy. I lack all initiative. I can't do anything productive in my free time.

I am an ugly charismaless meek bore. I have had no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, and I've never been to a pub, club, or party, even though I went to university.

Normies have easy lives. They simply float through normie filled institutions that judge them solely on normieness. I find interviews nearly impossible because I'm not posh or extroverted. Trying to be productive while sitting at home feels so cucky, it's unreal. Teenagers make millions on bitcoin. Chad and Stacey go to their City of London sinecures and then party every night. What the hell can I do at home? Learn programming? It's too late anyway. Thousands of people graduate from prestigious universities every year. They are all headed straight towards success.

My main hobby for the past 5 years has been driving or walking around the city while feeling sad about life, hoping my 20s spontaneously stop feeling wasted. I'm now 28. Life feels wasted. People my age are beginning academic careers or making 6 figures in silicon valley or investment banking or law. I have wasted incredible amounts of time on the internet.

I have binged on junk food almost every day for the past 3 years. I can't give up coffee either. It gives me an aimless energy.

Walking through hipster London areas like Shoreditch or Camden Town demoralised me to the extreme. Also with all the rich areas. Youth and money are everything.

How will I cope when I have to work 9-5? I've done it before and it was unbearable, even with a short commute. And most jobs are dead end jobs. You are either on the Oxbridge / public school to riches track or you are not. And so much money goes on rent.

>> No.14988717

>>14988694
change your attitude/way of thinking or you might as well kys anon

>> No.14988720

you've been twenty eight for almost two years now. fake

>> No.14988724

>>14988694
idk, you can only help yourself.

>> No.14988729

die now

>> No.14988734

not literature faggot. eat the shit out of my anus