[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 29 KB, 554x554, images-7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14948698 No.14948698 [Reply] [Original]

>2 years back
>graduation period
>I have pending exam results issues to sort, I am constantly stressed by this and will not relax till it is sorted
>My normie classmates have the same result issues, they are outwardly happy and even go to a party after final exam
>fast forward to 2020
>I have a job but I am not happy because I keep thinking of how much better I could be doing
>Girls & Guys show genuine interest in me/friendship with me but something is preventing me from following up on the relationships
>I try to go back to Christianity but God not answering my prayers makes me stressed
>I do those personality test things and they have me as INTJ and Avoidant Relationship type.
Is there a book or philosophy to help me with my mindset? How can I be positive in the day-to-day experience and how can I be comfortable with being vulnerable in building a relationship

>> No.14948843
File: 120 KB, 1080x1504, kw1qfrofacv21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14948698

>> No.14948863

>>14948698
>Girls & Guys show genuine interest in me/friendship with me but something is preventing me from following up on the relationships
Follow them anyway. Thats what I did and you get used to it and start missing the people eventually. Then when you dont want to do it, dont do it, its not that important, but at least you know you can press the normie switch at will and you wont care about this anymore.