[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 13 KB, 426x364, E0A2232E-6491-4A8E-BE26-FE86E622C30E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14807017 No.14807017 [Reply] [Original]

Why does actuality follow my experience? The moment in time ten seconds ago is non existent, the moment in time ten seconds into the future is non existent, but the present moment is existent and has actuality. Why is it that coincidentally I am always only experiencing what is actual and that my experience never falls on any other moment. Who tied these things together so? Is it the same for everyone else or just for me? Is it possible for memories to come from a moment that never was actual?

>> No.14807464

>>14807017
You are experiencing every moment in tandem "you" just don't realize it. The past is actual the present is actual and the future is actual and you are experiencing everything at the same time. Forever. It is just hard to realize it. Memories are windows to separate actuals. You can also look into "future" actuals if you train; you are always doing the same way as you do with "past" actuals, but since you think that it hasn't happened yet, you don't realize it. Keep a dream journal. You'll soon see that you will eventually have gone through every actual.