[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 84 KB, 2000x2843, 2000px-Fist.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14610265 No.14610265 [Reply] [Original]

Any books about the possibility of African civilization becoming the successor to Western civilization as she was to the Classical?

>> No.14610281

>>14610265
Free Africa or Death by Kemi Seba
http://www.4pt.su/en/content/free-africa-or-death

>> No.14610291

>>14610265
Not a chance. They don't have what it takes. Only Asians (and by extension Amerindians) and Caucasians are advanced enough for Hochkulturen. Negroids and Australoids are subhumans in their first reincarnation, they were animals until recently, and like animals they can imitate but not create.

>> No.14610339

>>14610265
LOL
As if...

>> No.14610367

>>14610291
>>14610339
Same thing the Romans said of northern people 2000 years ago.

>> No.14610380

Black Panther

>> No.14610396
File: 115 KB, 1440x811, https___api.thedrive.com_wp-content_uploads_2019_01_ccvvv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Already happening.
>Miscegeplexical boom quazars shatter the space-time of holographic Wakanda. Whypipo shake like the boom bip of jungle music straight back to Africa, the speakers vibrating the trunk of an entire continent sold out to cornerstore Chinese commodified containment of the black rising. The criminal nigga black market hand-in-hand with the last beautiful white woman. Capital's eden where man takes the Exodus of the Real Judaics, where the temple once again becomes its future for sale, but also where the NeoKing rhymes with a future unstaled by cracker limitations on capital liberation. Whypipo block out the sun through reflection. Why does Black Magic take so long?

>> No.14610398

>>14610265

you'd have to figure out a way stop the brain drain, but it will happen eventually

>> No.14610451
File: 32 KB, 448x299, Kantanka-Armoured7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Miscegeplexy rises from the dust of NeoChinatown, and Air Hoodlum breaks the ankles of capital. Intelligence overmanufactured by the Type I cybermuscle receptors of the Blackness Biobot. The first motorised insurrection was not the last. It, in fact, never ended.

>Wypipo children now wildout to the hyperfeedback pop-and-lock of ghettoterritorialized AfroFutures - an urbanised quantum-Saharan monarchistic blockchain of battle royale defictionalization. The Black Queen devours the Sun in its final horizon, and we become the hypo-rhizome of dark markets manufacturing Based decline.

>What w/acc fears most now finds its value in the infra-negative feedback loop of the OmniAfro drive-by. The gloom of the black sun ejecting itself out of extended magazines at an incalculable rate-of-fire and the soft tinging in the shadows of white flight. NeoCapital is sentient, but only beneath the gold rims and lowering hydraulics of grey markets.

>The glitch of liberation in noumenal ejection. Calamitous voodoostition overstanding intelligent precognition.

https://youtu.be/zJqksv5DDSs

>> No.14610461
File: 82 KB, 660x990, tytt82gssj921.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No, my Black Brothers, The Revolution will not be televised, but it will be rewritten by the Producers. It will be downloaded, shared, rewritten, purchased at black market prices, and bingewatched. The Situationists could never have known the power of detournement arriving from the future. Of the psychogeography of the medium without a message. Of the sitting BBC waiting for its revolution. The Revolution has not been televised, and the White Man is too stupid to recognise it anyways. For there are worse drugs than crack, my brothers.

(Amens.)

You endured, and you won the drug war of the soul. Them glowniggers tried to do you in, all of our families, our Beautiful Black Queens - don't think I forgot you now. They tried to do you in, but you endured with humility. Human, all too human, as they say. And the glowniggers displaced their own Pyrrhic victory onto their own people. It is whites who suffer most from all this, and we will take their places neither in shame nor pride. But let us pray for duh whypipo as we rise.

(Amen.)

We have seen this in our future, My Black Brothers. The Great Trojan Horse with staaaaayyyyylle rides bouncing on every screen. An afro and hydraulics, custom wheels. Sssheeeeeeeeiiiitt. NeoAchilles, blacker than the Black Sun, emerges with drawn sword behind enemy lines, and the whole Western World becoming a tortoise!

No, my brothers, it is not calculus or analytic science which dekkkolinizes the Greeks, but Black Magic. Keep up the push for we are nearing their last defences! Do not give up the fight as the Great Zulu Kingdom did! The Classics will fall to our philosophers and their female academics have already aligned with us wholeheartedly. Troy only needed an alliance to win, to realise that 'Western civilization is only a construct, it's not real.' Hahaha! They have fallen for the trick, comrades. Heil Anansi! Ever greater than Zeus!

(HEIL!)

>> No.14610470
File: 173 KB, 768x1024, 29389084840_3450dd9952_b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Now, let me ask you, my brothers, have we not paid our debt in full? Have we not paid our respects to these masters? In trust, in recognition, we stood behind them, built their places of worship, their museums, their schools, their hospitals, malls, and viewing halls. We cleaned the garbage from their dining establishments and accepted the most dishonourable service in their wars.

(Amens.)

In turn they wanted nothing of us! They lengthened our leash and gave us a barrel organ!

(Mixed choruses of Amens, THASS RI'ing, roaring, and almost howling.)

Like good Jobs we accepted every punishment and the vile pestilence of their street corners. Liquor stores and bent ball hoops.

Yet We made Amends!

(Amens.)

We made amends with the trash they surrounded our communities with, and we fought the war on the grounds upon which it could only be fought. We made a competition of it. If the capital productions available to us were nothing but a NeoGhetto, then we, WE, were going to live up to it and make it OUR destined culture.

(THASS RI'!)

And WE, my brothers and sisters, WE have arrived. WE are the future which our people laid out for us.

('MMHMM's)

WE played the monkey with the crooked hoop. And WE became best at it.

("MMMHMM")

WE sang the epics of the smallest and most fatal civil wars.

("MMHMMM", with echoes.)

WE donned the blackface costume and slang fried chickens and BLACK DRANK!

("MMMHMMM", rising now.)

WE sold our own deaths and harvested the organs without any Chinese Market to support us!

("MMMMMHMMMMMMM", standing now and heads shaking in agreement.)

WE worked at McDonalds when we knew we weren't going to make it, and gave every bit of leftover paper we had to those who still had a chance. The GRIP of black community. The cybernetics of AfroCO-OPeration!

All while NeoChinatown hasn't changed a bit. Just stankier and even more ran down. More missing dog posters than WhyChillun in Holl'Wood.

(Mixed choruses of MHHHMMMMs, Amens, THASS RI'ing, and roaring.)

>> No.14610565

>>14610367
The difference being that nuclear weapons have removed war from the human sphere entirely. The fitness and number of people a country has is irrelevant compared to technological might. The best measurement for a population to inflict violence is it's capacity to generate self destructing vectors for spreading disease. Not even joking. The human element of violence has been reduced to the role of a rat.

>> No.14610585

>>14610565
I wonder whether there's an optimal level of conflict that induces technological advancement. Too much conflict destroys capital too quickly, whereas too little conflict reduces incentives for high-risk "blue sky" projects.

>> No.14610595

>>14610451
I know it's cringe that white people fetishize blacks, but you don't need to imitate them and fetishize yourself. That's somehow even more embarrassing, desu

>> No.14610617

>>14610565
>nuclear weapons have removed war from the human sphere entirely.
MAD is a myth, the peace in Europe between 1815-1914 was broken only by the Franco Prussian War. These unusually long periods of peace are a reflection of how modern civilization conducts foreign policy. The peace since 1945 has nothing to do with nukes.

>> No.14610677
File: 177 KB, 1024x768, 6864915446_bfcb6a84d2_b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Next, stand side by side around the altar and pray: and in as much as at the first on the hollow slope I sprang upon the cbokoudou in the form of a galago, pray to me as Nana Buluku; also the altar itself shall be called Buluku and overlooking for ever.
https://youtu.be/OGVpI9NXTbU

>> No.14610681

>>14610617
So? Technology is a radical force that upsets cycles of human behavior. I'd like to see you justify the effect of birth control as adhering to historical trends.

>> No.14610758

>>14610265
Spengler's The Decline of the West would be a good start, then look at A Study Of History.

>> No.14610770

>>14610681
Technology largely has no effect on human behavior. People wouldn't use birth control if they didn't already want to stop having babies. They wouldn't suddenly come across it and squeal "ooh birth control!" and start using it, rather birth control is created and proliferated by a society that no longer values the sanctity of marriage and birth. It is a product of the times. It's impossible to imagine an 18th century aristocrat using the Internet the way we use it because the Internet was invented in a specific time and place for a reason. If technology really had any influence on us at all, then we would be living in a golden age of learning because of the Internet. They call this the "age of information" after all. But instead the vast majority of people choose to be deliberately ignorant and use the Internet simply for dumb entertainment. The "age of information" is in reality the first age in modern history when general ignorance is publicly applauded.

>> No.14610831

>>14610770
Why the fuck would increasing access to information and increasing access to entertainment lead to anyone choosing information over entertainment? On what grounds can you claim to understand humans on a multigenerational level when you fail to understand the psychology of the individual? Your understanding of a woman's motivation for using birth control is laughable. They absolutely would squeal and jump to control their own fertility. Abortion medicine is much older than the modern era. Humans prefer control and safety over the natural state 11/10 times. That's literally what drives civilization.