[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 127 KB, 665x1024, BA70BE50-1637-402D-BAD2-E40D41025316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14577294 No.14577294 [Reply] [Original]

Should I be concerned if I get a boner every time I read this?

>> No.14577295

no

>> No.14577298

no

>> No.14577305

the cover is enough for me

>> No.14577717
File: 1.09 MB, 308x234, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14577294
It is nowhere close to being erotic - honestly a let down

>> No.14577756

Yes

>> No.14577793

I had an unusually vivid dream last night about riding in an empty train car with a girl about 13-15. I don't know where we were going but a couple hours into the ride and after some mutual glances, she discreetly lowered the collar of her shirt (some kind of low-cut girl's tee) below her bra, then took her titties out, propping them up such that the bra was pressing into them from just below her nips, putting them on basically full display. They were big for her age, I guess.
She was looking out the window and pretended not to notice, as if a bump in the tracks had accidentally done it, and this stunt struck me as pretty funny, so I took the opportunity to fill my gaze as much as I wanted, which was a relief compared to the short awkward glances we were exchanging earlier.
After a little bit it was clear I was looking. Somehow I knew she was excited that I was so blatantly eyefucking her.
I said something cool and nonchalant along the lines of "hey, I can see your tits you know!" and put on a playful half-smile. She turned her head (with an "omg I cant believe... haha!!" kind of expression) and laughed, and her smile got bigger when she looked me in the eyes, also finally feeling that same relief. So we had the mutual spark of attraction. Of course, she let her hands linger lazily around her exposed chest for just a few seconds too long, like actually putting her tits back away was only an afterthought. It was my turn to get excited now; her delay and reluctance in covering back up just gave a sense of total permissiveness, like I deserved to be looking at her, like she was mine.

The dream ended there but if it had continued, I'm sure the rest of the (invariably long, maybe overnight) train ride would have progressed from there to more talking with each other, flirting, edgy comments and questions, talking about faggoty teenager feelings, sexual allusions and jokes. From there moving physically closer to each other. Touching, poking, teasing each other. Tentative playful touches turn into longer more intimate ones, hugging, dancing around the car, her sitting on my lap. Etc.

This dream was so tantalizing primarily because of her obvious immaturity, shy confidence, playfulness, quickness to get excited, high energy youthfulness, naivety (why the fuck would any girl who isn't dumb and immature be into me?), her juvenile quirkiness.......

Well, anyway. At the end of the day some countries have laws about this. If you want to do something like this you can but you HAVE to marry her. That's how it is in islam right? Or something.
I think the kikes have always wanted to set up a legal brick wall for sexual maturity at 18 years old so that they can equate their own pedophillia to the actually healthy and normal attraction to teenage girls that every male has.

>> No.14578012

Coomers need to be executed en masse

>> No.14578025

>>14577294
No: I'm no paedophile, yet I got a lot of erections reading Lolita; I think it's more to do with the quality of the prose than anything else.

>> No.14578028

>>14578025
Same and true, I also got lots of erections reading Pale Fire

>> No.14578030

>>14577793
I wish I could remember my dreams as well as you