[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 264 KB, 932x1200, sneed af, yo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14545350 No.14545350 [Reply] [Original]

"They call me Hogg because a hog lives dirty. I don't wash none. And when I get hungry, I eat my own snot. I been wearin' these clothes since winter. I don't even take my dick out my pants to piss most times, unless it's in some cunt's face. Or all over a cocksucker like you. What I usually do is park the truck in the sun with the light comin' in and piss my pants up somethin' terrible. Yeah, boy, all that nice hot stuff, running down my leg, and squirmin' my ass around in it...I got worms, boy - had 'em ever since I was a kid. But I won't get rid of 'em cause I like the way they make my asshole itch. I gotta drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of pizza pies and French fried potatoes to keep a gut like this and all them little fuckers fed. I got a hairy ass and it sure cakes up crusty. But I just don't believe in wipin' when I got a freaky little son of a bitch like you to eat it out for me. Now, how do you like that?" (pic related)

>> No.14545362

Sneed.

>> No.14545956
File: 216 KB, 680x680, 23112312321.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.14546048

>>14545350
wtf I thought I was on /lit/

>> No.14546071

>>14546048
But this is how you can he leftists here see the working class, this is /lit/.

>> No.14546086
File: 51 KB, 455x412, 49111[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Since I spent eighteen years of my life as a child, and nine years of that life as a pretty sexually active gay child, my complaint against the current attitudes is that they work mightily to silence the voices of children first and secondarily ignore what adults have to say who have been through these situations. One size fits all is never the way to handle any situation with a human dimension. Many, many children—and I was one of them—are desperate to establish some sort of sexual relation with an older and even adult figure.

>> No.14546096
File: 19 KB, 174x250, 7a8e38998a30eed85481895f010ea5cebda8919e[1].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> You write, Will, “I don’t believe there can be meaningful consent between an adult and a child,” and that, of course, is the crux of the situation. I am perfectly ready to start by saying that consent between a child an adult can’t mean the same thing as two adults consenting. But to say that any such consent is without meaning, especially legal, is to outline a situation where children will be regularly abused by the courts and by adults who believe that—or who feel justified in acting as though children’s words and feelings and ideas are without meaning.

>I think we also have to remember the lesson from Civil Rights, that “Separate but Equal” in an unsustainable equality. That goes for children and adults too.) Do you remember a Heinlein juvenile, in which one of the minor adolescent characters divorced her parents, because she brought a suite against them in court and won? I read that as a twelve or thirteen year old and it probably prevented me from an attempt at suicide. Somewhere there was a man as intelligent as Robert Heinlein clearly was, who felt that certain children just didn’t belong with their parents and wrote it in a novel read by children in the ’fifties, too.

>> No.14546121

“Navy Seal Copypasta”

The Navy Seal Copypasta is believed to have originated on the military and weapons enthusiast image board Operator Chan sometime in 2010. The earliest archived posting was submitted on November 11th, 2010 to 4chan’s /jp/ (Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

“Copypasta” is slang for something you can copy and paste to respond to people in various situations, although why you’d want to respond as a fake, grandiose Navy Seal we don’t know

>> No.14546551

>>14545350
based