[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 93 KB, 757x1009, CesareLombroso.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14490246 No.14490246 [Reply] [Original]

Looks are gods way of signalling to humanity who is a good person and who isn't.
That's why jews usually look like rat faced demons (and why the practice was "discredited" in 1945).
How can I learn more about the best ways and methods of judging a person by their looks and facial features?

> Physiognomy is a practice of assessing a person's character or personality from the way their face looks. It was well accepted by the Ancient Greek philosophers, fell into disrepute during the Christian age, before being revived and re-popularised in the sceintific and anthropological community between the early 19th century up until World War 2.

>> No.14490254

kek

>> No.14490264

>>14490246
You can spend your entire life working through this idea but it still won't make you any happier dude.

>> No.14490271

Are you aware at all of how crazy you sound?

>> No.14490294

>>14490271
If the strokes of military luck had been different we would all be studying this at university rn. Truth doesn't care about politics or political correctness. These ideas have only been submerged/ridiculed during the crazy Christian "all men are equal and sons of God" phase...and the current crazy "race doesn't exist / everyone is the same / don't judge people based on their looks" phase.

Think back to all the truly *great* people you've known in your life. Now think back to all the evil vindictive losers you've known in your life. One group tends to looks aesthetically pleasing and strong, the other group tends to look sickly, weak and evil.

Same reason AI can with 80% accurately predict whether someone's a homosexual or not by looking at their face. Just because an idea is taboo doesn't make it illegitimate. You're a moron if you think that's the case. For most of human history, not believing in God would have been considered "crazy" by everyone in society. That's not because God existed, it's because it was *taboo* to say that he didn't.

Humans are social creatures and we tend to adopt beliefs and thoughts in line with what society tells us we should think. But that doesn't make those true. Stop being close-minded.

>> No.14490299

>>14490294
But does the opposite apply - if you change your character, your appearance changes.

>> No.14490328

>>14490294
This sort of radical empiricism is the same idea that motivates Flat Earth Theory. "It looks this way to me, therefore it must be". Unless you want to abandon the scientific consensus since at least Newton you have to admit that brute sense-perception doesn't necessarily provide us with facts as they exist.

>> No.14490421
File: 6 KB, 225x225, IMG_20190518_081829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14490246
I only know vaught's practical character reader, but would love to know more. also, deniers btfo by neophrenological facial recognition learning nets predicting traits

>> No.14490431

>>14490421
ok I meant physiognomic but another anon already made that AI point anyway. the point is, it is real

>> No.14490433
File: 69 KB, 472x603, article-2188092-148B3734000005DC-497_472x603.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14490294
>If the strokes of military luck had been different
>nazis think they lost because of bad luck rather than because they were imbeciles who started a war not with one, not with two, but with three more powerful states at the same time

>> No.14490465

>>14490246
>complains about Jews
>posts Lombroso
LMAOOOOOOOO, OP, YOU DENSE SACK OF SHIT

>> No.14490504

>>14490328
Debate me on the AI face recognition point, faggot.
>>14490421
nice, I will look into that.
AI will successfully destroy many of our holiest Western-world preconceived values and notions. You blue pillers are on the wrong side of history and will be seen as morons who were too brainwashed to see the obvious in 100 years time.
>>14490433
cba to get into this again but the Western front was Churchill's doing (because at the time he was in debt to the tune of millions to Henry Strakosch - a rich Jewish financier). Nazis just tried to BTFO communism.
Started a war with the 3 most powerful states, yet it still took them a combined 6 years to win and this is despite them decrypting every single message the nazi leadership was sending to each other, LMAO.
>>14490465
I'm not dense enough to believe that spotting patterns among people of a group means EVERYONE IN THAT GROUP IS THE SAME. That's your anti-racism programming kicking in. People who talk about group trends and characteristics are aware that not everyone in that group will fit those characteristics. I know plenty of great Jewish people irl and through history. But most of them, especially the rich ones, have had a bad influence on western civilisation. Those two positions are not mutually exclusive, faggot.

>> No.14490559

>>14490504
>the Western front was Churchill's doing
He wasn't even in power you nitwit

>> No.14490653

>>14490504
How can you call me a fag if you haven't even seen me? Anyways your face AI point is trivial. It demonstrates that a specific facial recognition software produced results that corresponded to how a specific set of people identify ~80 percent of the time. In order to advance your argument, you have to explain how people's facial characteristics have a causal relation to their sexuality. Which you still haven't done.

>> No.14490960

>>14490559
There was no war until he was. He was given a million dollar loan from (Austrian Jew) Henry Strakosch in 1939. Another million dollar loan the DAY after Hitler showed mercy/showed that he had no interest in warring in Britain by letting the Dunkirk escape happen. If this is inconsequential why was this info only made public in the 21st Century.

Hitler made about 20 peace offerings to Churchill. He wanted Britain to retain their global empire in return for letting Germany have a free hand in the East. Churchill's love of gambling, booze and money outweighed his love of the Empire, and he was bought into declaring the complete annihilation of Nazi Germany and its ideals forever. You can thank Henry and his buddies for that.

I think it's hilarious that the Nazis were painting Churchill as a Jewish puppet. And then 65 years later we find out they were 100% right about that. I wonder what else they may have been close to the truth about.

All Hitler wanted to do was to unite the German people into one nation state. Natural progression would have mandated that that state would eventually economically dominate continental Europe without war. This was unacceptable to the richest and most powerful people in the world, because it was a society built on being anti-Jew...there was the risk other nations would look to Germany and copy their model.

Our entire post-WW2 moral compass is based on financial corruption at the elite levels of the British and American governments. Say what you want about the Nazi leadership, but they had integrity and a love of their people over themselves that you can't say about the US, UK or Soviets.

>> No.14491556

>>14490246
Have you read THE FEMALE OFFENDER by Caesare Lombroso?

>> No.14491766

>>14490299
no one changes their character, that’s a selfhelp myth