[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 512 KB, 773x660, iori_riding_the_tiger.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14443385 No.14443385 [Reply] [Original]

So I've finally read some works of Réné Guénon and concluded that I need to join an authentic religion, as per his literature detailing the true importance of this.

What are some traditions that approve of anal sex between a man and his wife?
>Islam
>Anal with your wife is strictly haram and can even allow her to divorce you if you insist on it.
Seems to be out of the question. Although I'm not sure both Sunni and Shia scholars fully agree, or if there is an obscure but still legitimate sect which approves of it.
>Judaism
>There is some weird trick where it is acceptable to penetrate the anus, but strictly a sin to cum inside, so I would have to reinsert into her vagina to coom.
This sounds unclean, but so far seems like the only option.

Is there a religion that allows me to anal my wife without going through Jewish legalistic hoops?

>> No.14443864

Bump.

>> No.14443869

>>14443385
>Is there a religion that allows me to anal my wife without going through Jewish legalistic hoops?
Hinduism

>> No.14443875

The only possible authentic religion is that of your birth. It has to be chosen for you, like a name or a face you age in.

>> No.14443966

>>14443869
Don't they consider sex inherently evil and undesirable?
>>14443875
I wasn't born into any religion and a Guénonian reading of religion would disagree with you.

>> No.14443982

>>14443966
>Don't they consider sex inherently evil and undesirable?
No, not at all. It's only that some schools consider that if you want to fully seek enlightenment and become liberated in this very life you have to abandon sex and overcome your lust. But even without doing this you have still have a valid spiritual practice and transmigrate after death into states of existence closer to God and higher up the spiritual hierarchy as it were. It's not all or nothing.

>> No.14444033

>>14443982
How does one even "convert" to Hinduism? I am reading his intro to Hindu doctrines right now and as he says in other works, it is very metaphysical in nature. Can I still legitimately practice it without larping if I have no caste? Also, is there a source on anal being permissible or is that just a basic consequence of the teachings?

>> No.14444719

>>14444033

Yes, you can practice it, you only need initiation from a true guru

>> No.14444817
File: 42 KB, 213x292, Siddharameshwar Maharaj.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>14444033
>How does one even "convert" to Hinduism?
Different sects have different procedures, some don't require it all, there are many Hindu sects which don't consider caste to be important and whose founders preached to everyone without distinction.
>Can I still legitimately practice it without larping if I have no caste?
Yes you can, there are a large wealth of spiritual teachings you can learn from reading Hindu writings and spiritual texts. Some people find that once you read a lot of in-depth Hindu metaphysical writings such as those by Shankara or Abhinavagupta it can fundamentally change the way that you see and think about the world, and that this remains with you at every moment, you don't have to officially have a caste for this to happen to you for example. You can also seek out and study under a Hindu spiritual teacher at any of the centers they have in the west and those people can give you advice and guide you in various spiritual practices.

As an example of a western Hindu organization you could participate in there is the Veerashaiva sect which is a type of devotional non-dual Shaivism that's like a middle point between Advaita and Vishishadvaita. They are active in the US and have different chapters in various cities. I've looked at their websites and they have contact info for people who want to come and are pretty welcoming, they would definitely welcome you if you inquired about attending.

https://www.vsna.org/

>Also, is there a source on anal being permissible or is that just a basic consequence of the teachings?
The Upanishads and Vedas do not expressively forbid male-on-female anal sex from what I remember and I do not see anything about it on google. Only stuff like the Manusmriti condemens homosexuality but that's not gay and even then the Manusmriti are not considered to be infallible revealed scripture like the Upanishads are.

>> No.14444841

If anal sex is a deal breaker for a religion you're not going to get very far in any religion. You're just going to make more excuses why you don't like this or that in a religious practice.

>> No.14445048

>>14443385
Women get fucked in the arse by all religions, so play ball ya deadshit