[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 1.07 MB, 1249x1524, 1572555302223.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
14400583 No.14400583 [Reply] [Original]

Write a short paragraph about a stunning oriental maiden inviting you out for bubble tea.

>> No.14400612

>>14400583
Y-you too!

>> No.14400619

Being gently milked by those huge marshmallow boobs..... she'd empty my balls completely in one titfuck. would be even better if she was squeezing her tits together using her elbows so her juicy nipples are exposed as you fuck her tits

>> No.14400631

>>14400583
"Anon ni, tono de nanaki mizu bi de ka? Meruru no shigeru tsu wakatsushi kara da. Haru no tanaka subaru desu ni. Tsune ha onomo wo meme matsuda. Akana de oishi ishiguru. Hai to nana wa tsu desu? Totoru i haru de tama ara no suki de ka. Futsushi na takasu dotsuke."
"And a ching chong nip nong to you too, young lady."

>> No.14401240

>>14400583
nice tits will edge to this later

>> No.14401328

We go to Gong Cha, a chain whose location in our Vancouver suburb was a popular haunt for local recent Asian immigrant girls. Perhaps the term 'haunt' is inappropriate here - it implies the presence of a soul, which was never evident among the scores of identically dressed, pale, awkward Chinese girls, most of whom were here in groups or with their equally superfluous male companions. They kept good physiques, however, and I found myself frequently imagining brutal sexual intercourse with them - how they would scream in agony and pleasure as I shoved my oversized cock into their 'forbidden city'!

Ming was no different, and in fact I believe that she was only seeking out the company of a white man to anger her previous lover, a rich international student at the University of British Columbia. His father was responsible for overseeing infrastructure development across several municipalities in Jiangxi province. That of course, meant, that he drove an S-class Mercedes to most of his classes, the content of which he did not understand.

He was abusive toward her, but his wealth gave her status. The moment we stepped foot into Gong Cha, photos of her with a tall Canadian boy (of gracefully concealed Semitic origin) would circulate through Richmond's WeChat channels faster than the growth of mainland China's economy.

She didn't speak to me very much - it didn't matter, as I constantly pictured the vile acts I would perform on her in the evenings, acts that she would allow and even enjoy. I believe she felt emancipation in her degradation at my hands, though I merely acted in pursuit of orgasm.

>> No.14401417

>>14400583
"Ying Jing." The pressure of my cock, rammed into her ass crack, ignited the entirety of the orientals posterior with a heat I felt emanating from her figure hugging pants. As my lips kissed her neck, softly biting at her earlobes, she began to relieve herself, over her clothes, my fingers, where it puddled on the ground beneath us. The urine splashed from her heels. My fingers had just begun piercing into the walls of the vagina. "Ying Jing."

"Ing Jing!" It sounded light, playful and slurred.

I began biting her earlobes. "Ying Jing!" I said more sternly.

"ING HING!"

"I'm so fucking hungry!"

"Get bubble tea!"

"Ying Jing."

"Ing hing."

>> No.14401523

>>14401328
jesus get a life dude

>> No.14401534

I dreaded the day we'd meet, every second drawing near I could feel my mind racing faster and faster and my hear my heart pick up pace as it beats inside my ears. I take a deep breath, and rub my temples with both hands. All around me phones ring constantly, followed by a short click and a hello as all the nearby operators picked them up to answer. I'd written about this garbled mess of the human voice before, a cloud of noise where you could tell it was people speaking but couldnt quite make out any of the words they were saying as individuals, a unanimous borg of small talk. Just then the phone began to ring, I reached towards it, looking over my shoulder to check for any supervisors, and forwarded the call to another operator with the press of a button. I took out my cellphone from my pocket, and opened up tinder again. I hadn't responded after she'd said, "see you then" , I wanted to save what little words I had for when I was actually in front of her. "Just block her" , my mind said, "what are you even doing this for? Because you're lonely? Do you think she's going to baby you? Go easy on you because you're socially inept? That's not what this is lad, this is a test, to see how well you can take care of her, how well you lead, orchestrate a conversation. You're expecting her take the lead"

"It doesn't have to be like that", I replied

"We can just be normal, equal people, no one has to lead, we'll just throw ourselves in headfirst and let the give and take handle itself"

"C'mon man, there is no such thing as two equal people, you know that, it's killed or be killed, you either win or you lose, there is no in-between"

"You want me to win? To beat her like it's a game?"

"Yes, that's what it means to dominate moron"

"She's already won though, how could I even compete, she's pretty, actually has friends, a better job than me, what could I possibly do put myself above her?"

"Exactly that, put yourself above her, or find a woman who isn't above you."

"Maybe you're right, we'll try again another time"

I looked down at my phone again, and press the little icon that let me see the block option, watching it change to darker shade of grey and back as I pressed my finger against it. The phones rings again, I answer.

>> No.14401570

>>14400583
Deception, surely that is what sits before me. But moments prior I went to sleep in the back seat of a car, waiting for our mark to exit the hotel. Maybe it was the food that got to me, as this planet's regional food does have some rather harsh spices. Maybe it was just my mind creating adventures for me to go on, attempting to escape the untold monotony and wetwork of being a spook. Maybe it was just my mind trying to get over Gena and how many years it has been since we talked.
Regardless of the reason, my mind created this little fantasy and, just as quickly, took it away.
We were relaxing at a bar, myself in a unbuttoned shirt and some shorts and her in swimwear. I can't describe how those drinks tasted, but it was delicious. Then the rain started, little drops against my cheek, just a slight sting. Thunder roared across the horizon, shocking this poor maiden. I tried to comfort her but my legs seemed dead and I fell out of the chair. Cursing my legs, I looked up, seeing her scream and fall, a red streak forming down her chest, slowly dispersing from the rain.
Then I woke up to something far worse. Those sleeping pills seemed like a good idea before I went to sleep, my watch was over and this was going to be a low-risk operation. My partner could surely handle whatever our mark could do. What we didn't expect was for him to have Planetary Militia as overwatch. I awoke on the back-floor of the car, shattered glass all over me and gunshots ringing across the courtyard. My partner his door and mine open and was dragging me out by my feet, hoping to avoid their fire.

What I would do for a good dream again.

>> No.14401943

>>14400583
I came across a milky thighed thick and juicy oriental maiden on the beach yesterday. I like to wander around with my metal detector early in the morning when there is no one else there. Just the rhythmic beeping of my metal detector to keep me company. At first I took it for a mirage and paid her no mind as I had been having hallucinatory visions of big thighed and full figured succubi as of late. As I got closer to her I noticed the mole on her sternum. The dark of the mole was jarring against the milky white of her flesh. At this moment I realized that this woman was not one of my succubi as I detest moles on women and my succubi only fit into the idealized mode created by my subconscious. Despite this evidence I could not bring myself to believe that, just a few feet before me, this woman did in fact exist. I ventured closer and her dreamy gaze did not waver. Another step. I did not register. It was as if she she alone existed on this beach and that her existence was sufficient evidence for the refutation of my own. Three more steps. I towered above her and my rotund figure encased her alabaster flesh in darkness. Still she did not know me. Would not know me. I knelt down on one knee and reached for her breast with my right hand. Like a bag of sand just as father had said. With my left hand I reached for the other and squeezed. Firm. The Houri did not falter and I did not exist. My vision clouded, my brow soaked. I rose on up and headed toward the ocean.

>> No.14401961

ai-chan...

>> No.14401970

>>14401943
>Mole
That's a belly-button dumbass.

>> No.14401975

>>14401970
>on her sternum
Learn anatomy, retard.

>> No.14401989

>>14401975
I study chemistry, not babes. Get on my level.

Atoms are factually superior to women.

>> No.14402290

>>14401240
Same desu

>> No.14403279

>>14400583
"Ah, ching ping! Camm slurpee babburr tee! Then ai slurpee pee pee! Hehehehehe!" She covered her crooked yellow Asian pegs but you could still smell her unwashed mouth. China face.

>> No.14404453

>>14400583
Hey bb want sum fuk?

>> No.14404484

>>14401523
seething

>>14401328
best in thread so far

>> No.14404580

Was there any point in coming here? 5 years at a university, studying the language, in hopes of getting closer to high culture and making it in the publishing industry. Countless rejections, and the result, being shipped off to Gunadong as an office clerk for a faceless company's Mainland Department.
Ten Thousand Days partitioned into groups of five.
The winds were cool.
Laying on the artificial beach, a girl approached me. She looked like as if one of a Chinese scholar's depictions escaped from the pages of a romance novel. Far skin, long raven-hair and this inviting look of fragility.
She spoke with a slightly rural accent, and asked me out for some bubble tea.
There was a point in coming here.

>> No.14405375

Bump

>> No.14405467

>>14401328
DEBASED